peace or war?

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

Listen to: Entrust - Infinite 

 

-next morning-  (Rachel)

Rachel: good morning everyone..

All of them say good morning back but one grumpy hamster one person didn’t greet back.. He’s too busy watching tv..

Rachel: good morning sunggyu-ssi..

I murmur while rubbing the back of my neck when I went pass the living room to go to the dining room..

Sunggyu: wait you call me.. Sunggyu-ssi? Not mr. hamster or hamster boy? Wow that was daebak.. What are you planning now huh?

I control myself to not talk back to him.. I close my eyes then count 1.. 2... 3.…

Rachel: I don’t plan anything..

Then I eat my breakfast.. I look at sungyeol oppa who is eating breakfast too and he give me a thumbs up..

I still remember the talk we made last night..

-Flashback-

We just finish dinner and I was in my room still arranging my stuffs when I heard a knock..

Rachel: who is it?

Sungyeol: its me sungyeol..

I open the door..

Rachel: ohh oppa ^^ wae?

Sungyeol: can we talk?

I nod then I let him inside my room..

Sungyeol: Rachel-ahh please be nice to sunggyu hyung..

I sigh..

Rachel: but oppa--

Sungyeol: you will get to know him better when you show him your nice side..

Rachel: but--

Sungyeol: please..

I look at sungyeol oppa and he look so determine..

Rachel: *sigh* okay I will try.. I will do my best to be nice to him..

Finally sungyeol oppa smile and he pat my head..

Sungyeol: good girl.. ^^ go to sleep when you finish that okay ^^

I nod then he left my room.. *sigh* now I need to be nice to that hamster boy.. Aishh!!

-End of Flashback-

After eating breakfast the infinite members get busy preparing for schedule..

Sungyeol: I need to go now.. I still have a sitcom to film.. Rachel-ah be good okay and feel at home.. Text me or call me if you need anything..

Myungsoo: wait for me.. I have to film a drama today..

Myungsoo and sungyeol oppa went out first.. Later on I saw dongwoo, woohyun, hoya and sungjong going out..

Woohyun: we also have schedules so we’ll go now, Rachel-ah and sunggyu hyung..

Hoya: anneong ^^

They all left.. Leaving me with sunggyu.. I sit on the couch next to him but put a huge distance between us.. Silence fill the air for a while until I decide to break it..

Rachel: you don’t have any schedule?

Sunggyu: I don’t feel a good today.. So manager hyung let me rest..

He said without looking at me..

Rachel: ahhh.. By the way.. Uhm.. I want to say sorry for what I did last night..

He look at me for a while..

Sunggyu: really?

I nod..

Sunggyu: okay..

Then he went back on watching.. aish if only he know that I don’t really want to do this!!! Arggg!

Sunggyu: are you sure woohyun is your bias?

I nod.. wae did he ask?

Sunggyu: I kinda think that its me that you like..

My eyes went wide..

Rachel: mwo?!

Sunggyu: you know when a girl like a guy she will pretend that she hate him so that the guy will notice her..

What the hell is he saying?!

Rachel: *I whisper* maybe its you who is doing that..

But he still hear it..

Sunggyu: mwo?! Are you saying that I like you?

‘ya your not suppose on arguing to him, you just say sorry right?’ ohh your right.. I should control myself.. Thanks for the first time to you conscience ^^ ‘of course im always right’ okay now shut up!

Rachel: no im not saying like that..

Sunggyu: good..

Silence fill the air again.. I decide to escape from this awkward place..

Rachel: uhm.. I’ll just take a bath..

He just nod without looking at me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finish taking a bath and I’m fully dressed already.. I was drying my hair with a towel when I went to my room..

When I open the door sunggyu’s back welcome me.. He turn around when he heard the door and I saw a thing in his hand.. My eyes went wide and I drop the towel that I was holding.. he’s holding my……………………………….................. BRA!!!!!
Rachel: WHO GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH MY THINGS HUH?!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He quickly throw my bra somewhere then he went out.. My face is red because of embarrassment and anger..

Rachel: this is war hamster boy ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what can you say for this chapter? ^^

I saw that some say that this is cute.. Thank you so much ^^

I really appreciate all of your comments!! ^^

By the way have you heard about infinite’s new variety show?! Wahhhh im super excited for it >///<

that’s all for today..

*for those who want to add/follow me the links were : *

Fb: Jasmine Cuison

Twitter: iheartkitty09

^^

 

HERE'S A TREAT ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hehe jong is so cute =3