he dont remember right?

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

Listen to: Loving you - Sistar

 

-that night- (Rachel)

I meet up with minra unnie in the club and she bring MINRIN unnie with her ^^ we talk alot about what happen this past years.. later on I saw 7 guys and they were really look familiar..

Rachel: wait unnie..

I approach the guys.. I tap the shoulder of the tall guy.. when he turn around.. I knew it was them..

Rachel: sungyeol oppa ^^

Sungyeol: Rachel-ah!

Rachel: so this is the important place you need to go to huh..

Sungyeol: uhm...

-FLASHBACK-

I just come back to our hotel room and I saw sungyeol oppa dress up handsomely in a party clothes..

Rachel: oppa where are you going?

Sungyeol: omo! Ya don’t scare me like that.. well uhm.. me and the others will go somewhere.. its a very important place..

Rachel: ohh.. okay.. well I’ll go somewhere to oppa.. I saw my old friend here so were going to hang out ^^

Sungyeol: okay..

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Sungyeol: ya jakamanyo! Why are you here?! Your still a minor and I thought your going to hang out with your friend?

Rachel: ne—

Someone cut me off..

Minra: ohh I hope you don’t mind that I borrow her for a while.. so im guessing your her half brother ehh?

Sungyeol oppa look star struck..

Sungyeol: u-uhm..

Rachel: err.. uhm oppas this is minra unnie, minra unnie this is my sungyeol oppa and he’s band mates..

The others say hi to minra but sungyeol oppa is just staring at her..

Minra: hi to you too sungyeol-ssi.. so can I borrow Rachel now?

Sungyeol oppa just nod like he’s soul is out of his body.. before minra unnie fully drag me with her I manage to tell oppas not to get drink too much..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-next day- (Rachel)

Sungyeol oppa say that they (infinite) is in the pool in the roof of the hotel.. *cool right? ^^* and Im in the state of confusion right now! >___<

Rachel: sunggyu the hamster don’t remember about the bet right?! I mean he probably forget about it right? Aiiishhh..

???: what did I forget?

I look at the amuse sunggyu in the door..

Rachel: ya! How did you get here?!

Sunggyu: the door is open so I come in.. and your talking to yourself so I was about to ask you if your crazy but you keep on talking..

I glare at him.. im about to get out of the room but he say..

Sunggyu: ohh by the way I didn’t forget about the I bet..

I froze..

Sunggyu: you better do it..

He smirk before he went out..

Rachel: aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh! I HATE YOU HAMSTER BOY!!!!

Aish I super hate that small eyes guy! ‘hey ^^’ ohh are you here to say useless things again =_= ‘well I will just suggest that maybe you can seduce him and prove him that your not fat.. thats what im thinking as your conscience ^^’ hmm.. thats quite an idea ehh..

I smirk..

Rachel: you want war? I’ll give you war *creepy smile*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello yeorobun ^^

Sorry for not updating TT^TT im really really busy..

Hope that this (lame =_=) chapter is okay to you all ..

Mian if its a bit (a lot) lame *dance sorry sorry*

Ohh btw meet minra’s sister Minrin ^^.. you will know why I include them in the next chapters ^^

Clue: new love teams ^^