my love is not 'FOREVER'.. my love for you will be for 'INFINITY and BEYOND'

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

 

Listen to: All for You – Seo In guk & Jung Eun ji

 

-a week after the fast vacation- (Rachel)

Its only 9 in the morning and im in the living room watching random show’s when my baby sunggyu went out of his room yawning.. so cute >///< he look at me.. wait he is looking right? I cant tell if his eyes were open already.. :/

Sunggyu: good morning baby..

He smile then he walk to me and try to kiss me but I put my palm to his lips..

Rachel: ya! Don’t kiss when the others were here..

I whisper to him.. I look around but the other members were busy with their own business.. I guess they get used with the two of us ^^

Sunggyu: all of them don’t care so give me my morning kiss!

He pout his lips .. he look so cute :’’’’’’) I blush then I give him a peck..

Rachel: there..

He blink at me..

Sunggyu: thats it?

I nod..

Sunggyu: aish! Come here..

Before I can protest he already cup my face and kiss me.. this time more passionate and sweet ^^ he later on let me go..

Sunggyu: there ^^

He smile at me and then went to the kitchen to get some breakfast .. Im still blushing with what sunggyu did.. I look around but still the members were busy with their  own business.. I look at my oppa and he’s busy texting someone..  its probably minra unnie ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1:00 pm)

Me and sunggyu was the only once in the living room cause myungsoo and sungyeollie oppa have dates im guessing that they were dating minra and minrin unnies ^^, hoya and woohyun oppa is practicing, sungjong is in his room surfing the net while dongwoo is sleeping..

Me and sunggyu is just watching a show and were getting bored..

Sunggyu: you want to walk around? I mean there is no interesting shows right now..

Rachel: yea.. come on..

We decide to go to the playground/park in the corner of the street.. good thing there is no people around that street at this time..

I sit on the swing and sunggyu start to push the swing for me..

Sunggyu: what are you thinking right now?

Rachel: why do you ask so suddenly?

Sunggyu: I just want to know..

Rachel: hmm.. okay.. well im thinking of my mom..

I look at the sky..

Rachel: im thinking of the things that I havent say to her before she left.. do you know that when I was a child mom use to push me in the swing like what your doing.. that makes me think of her..

Sunggyu: ohh.. so you miss your mom..

I nod..

Rachel: yea.. I miss her a lot.. *sigh* how about you? What are you thinking right now?

Sunggyu: me? Well im thinking of the future.. our future.. im imaging us eating picnic, I imagine me playing with our kids, I imagine us.. I imagine our future..

I blush with what he say.. when did he became romantic again?

Rachel: wow your so advance.. hehehe

Sunggyu: well im just imagining those for now.. but I swear im willing to give you my name and the rest of my life but right now we still have a long way to go.. we need to understand each other and know more about each other right?

Rachel: right ^^ and don’t worry im not in hurry and remember im still young ^^ hehehe

Sunggyu: I know and that makes me want to protect you more.. right now I want to hear from you that your willing to give me your love forever..

Rachel: promise me first that you will never cheat tome, that you will say everything to me and you will never lie to me..

Sunggyu: I promise..

Rachel: then im more than willing to give all my love for you and also the rest of my life.. and one more thing.. my love is not FOREVER.. my love for you will be for INFINITY and BEYOND ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that this is nonsense but I promise that the next few chapters will not be this non sense ^^

Sorry if there were error’s =____= im really sleepy so bear with me ^^

Wait for me okay ^^ 사랑해요 ^^