only tears..

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

 

Listen to: A Bitter Day – Hyuna (feat. G.na and Junhyung)

 

(Rachel)

Sunggyu: Rachel!

I was frozen for a while.. you have to act strong.. I told myself..

Rachel: hi..

I say like theres nothing wrong.. silence fill the air.. woohyun walk to me and hug me..

Woohyun: how are you?

I smile to him..

Rachel: im doing fine oppa ^^ how about all of  you?

All of them share different stories to me but sunggyu is still staring at me.. I try to ignore him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stay to their waiting room.. while their make up artist is doing their make up they keep on talking to me..

Woohyun: we really miss having a cute dongsaeng in the dorm..

Dongwoo: yea! You just suddenly disappear one day..

Dongwoo oppa pout.. *a/n: kkkkyyyaaaa~ I imagine dongwoo pouting >///< soooo cute ><* I giggle..

Rachel: I didn’t tell you guys cause I don’t want you all to feel sad..

Sungjong: its still unfair.. anyway where do you live now?

Rachel: uhm.. a friend offer me to use her apartment since she’s still in paris..

Sungyeol: wae? Don’t you want to stay in the dorm again?

Rachel: uhm.. its not like that.. its just..

I look at sunggyu in the corner.. he’s just quiet.. suddenly a staff went in the waiting room..

Staff: 10 more minutes guys.. palli palli!

Minra: I think we should go to the sits now..

She hold my wrist and we wave goodbye to the oppas.. I peek at sunggyu and he’s looking at me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The concert start and they did a great job.. after some group songs they proceed to individual songs..

Many inspirit gone crazy when hoya perform ‘o’.. *a/n: I don’t know the arrangement of songs in the concert so the performance here is random.. *.. dongwoo perform sunggyu’s solo ‘because’.. hmm I wonder what will sunggyu sing today.. next is yeol oppa’s performance which is ‘y back’..

After that is woohyun’s performance.. he sing ‘time’ *a/n: I know that he sing a different song in s.i. encore but I change it in this ff ^^*.. (watch this) when he went in stage he search in the audience and when he spot me he start to sing.. he sing with so much emotions that I want to cry..

Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but

even so if I can find you like this

I’ll wait for you now until time stops..

I know well that I can’t say anything

even so I’m searching for you but

I know well you won’t change your thoughts but

I still can’t forget you..

 

Woohyun oppa is so kind to me but I really cant love him back.. sometimes I wonder why I cant.. sometimes I think why didn’t I just fall for him so that things will not be this complicated in my life.. so that I will not be inlove with a married man..

After woohyun oppa’s performance the stage’s light turn off.. I wonder who will be the next performer.. the lights slowly turn on and the inspirit in the concert hall start to shout.. sunggyu appear with a grand piano.. he look dashing with his white coat.. but he look sad.. (watch this) *a/n: I’ll be putting the eng trans and not the lyrics..*

I love you, I'm sorry

He start to sing..

I can't do this anymore
I don't even have the right to approach you
Don't love me
I have no time to give you my heart
I live every day so difficultly and each day is so burdensome that I cry..

 

He give so much emotion in the song.. that when im listening, I have a feeling like the song was written for me.. but thats impossible right?

Oh there's nothing I can give you - missing U
I can't even say warm words to you - I'm missing U
I don't dare expect anything from you - I'm missing U
So I push you away like this
Because I'm a good-for-nothing who only has a heart..

 

I feel a tear escape from my eyes.. why am I so affected by this song? TT^TT

I'm holding it back though it hurts
Because to me, tears are a extravagance
I don't even have the right to look at you
Don't look at me
I know that my heart is where you are
On the streets that your breath touch
Always at the same place..

Oh there's nothing I can give you - missing U
I can't even say warm words to you - I'm missing U
I don't dare expect anything from you - I'm missing U
So I push you away like this
Because I'm a good-for-nothing who only has a heart..

 

He suddenly stand up and sing in front of us.. he’s looking straight to my eyes..

Because I love you more than anyone in the world,
I hold it back even more
Oh I can't hold your hand - missing U
Because you might only embrace my tears - I'm missing U
I can't ask to be together - I'm missing U
So I difficultly turn back
Because I'm a good-for-nothing who only has a heart..

 

He finish the song and he stand there still looking at me.. then he mouthed ‘im sorry’.. then the lights turn off..

I feel minra unnie patting my back.. I didn’t notice that im crying too much already..

Minra: are you ok? Do want to go home?

I shook my head..

Rachel: im ok.. im just..

I sigh then I hug minra unnie..

Rachel: it hurt so much unnie.. I miss him.. I miss him so much..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to finish the story today ^^

Should I finish it today? ^^

btw the reason why rachel describe sunggyu as a married cause she thought that shinae and gyu get married when she left ^^ remember gyu didnt able to catch rachel in the airport in the previous chap ^^

i just explain incase you forget ^^

enjoy reading and dont ever forget to comment and subscribe <3