someone is jealous ^^

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

Listen to: Cover Girl - Infinite

 

(sunggyu)

I woke up with a noise in the living room.. When I went out of my room I saw woohyun and Rachel cleaning while talking happily.. I suddenly feel weird.. what is this feelings?

Sunggyu: ya why are you talking so loudly?! I am sleeping but now im wide awake!

I nag them.. Woohyun bow 90 degrees..

Woohyun: were so sorry sunggyu-ssi..

Rachel giggle.. what Is he doing? I just ignore him and went to the dining room to eat break fast.. I heard them giggling.. aiisshh I want to punch woohyun! Why is he so close with Rachel while me, she just ignore me?! I unconsciously bit the bread too forceful..

Sungjong: h-hyung are you alright?

I turn my attention to him..

Sunggyu: YA CLEAN YOUR ROOM TOO! WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE?!

The (poor) maknae went hurriedly to his room.. why am I getting angry? Aiishh this is woohyun and Rachel’s fault!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After cleaning I saw woohyun and Rachel sit in the couch and eat some snacks.. I see woohyun stretch his arm and put in Rachel’s shoulder why Rachel is just focusing on the television.. aiishh what is he DOING?! Sdfghjkasdfghjkasdfghjk aiisshh!! ><

I was in my room that time and im just peeking to separate them I went out of my room and walk to the dining room..

Sunggyu: EHEM!

I say when I went pass them.. Woohyun get his arms off Rachel’s shoulder.. why am I even affected? Im not jealous right? NO IM NOT!

 

(Rachel)

It was night time and I really enjoy spending time with woohyun oppa ^^ he’s so funny and sometimes always greasy.. ^^ I was in front of my laptop when I saw a video *a/n: you can watch it first before reading but i bet you all already watch this before ^^* about sunggyu and dongwoo oppa’s ideal type..

The host ask sunggyu’s type..

Sunggyu (in the video): …

Rachel: tssk! :p

The host talk to sunggyu.. Then the host ask again..

Sunggyu: its soya-ssi.. The one featured in mighty mouth hyung’s song..

Rachel: mwo? Who is that?

I pause the video for a while and search ‘soya’ in google and pictures of real soya appear =_= I search ‘soya mighty mouth’ and her pictures appear..

Rachel: he like this girl? Wae?

I continue watching the video.. Then the host ask why he like her.. just like my question..

Sunggyu: I like cute and fair girls..

I look at myself.. im fair and im cute also ^-^.. when the host ask sunggyu to make video message to soya I close the video..

Rachel: I don’t want to know what he will say to her..

I cross my arms..

Rachel: wait.. Why am I even affected? Aiishh its so complicated!!!

I mess my hair..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry short chapter.. ^^

So im smelling something fishy ehh?

I think someone or someones (I don’t even know if that word exist =_=) is jealous ^^ hehe

btw i have a new SHORT story.. the main is dongwoo ^^ { 깨진 약속 } Broken Promises if you have some time i hope you check it out ^^

Leave some comments guys please I feel happy when I see comments ^^

 

 

 

 

i want to know what ep. of birth of family is this ^ can someone tell me please?

 

 

cute hamgyu ^^