too late..

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

Listen to: I’ll Back Off so You can Live Better – G.na

 

-night before rachel’s departure- (sunggyu)

I went to the playground that we use to go.. this afternoon i meet up with shinae and told her that the wedding is off..

-Flashback-

Shinae approach me to my table in the cafe..

Shinae: hey there my future husband.. cant last a day without seeing me?

She smirk and I snort at her..

Sunggyu: I ask you to meet me here cause I don’t want to continue the wedding anymore..

She was shock..

Shinae: WHAT?!

The people in the cafe look at us and I bow to them..

Sunggyu: can you lower your voice?

Shinae: you cant do this to me sunggyu >< remember your mom—

Sunggyu: your a liar!! My eomma didn’t say anything about marrying you! You witch!

Shinae: and who told you that non-sense?

Sunggyu: my mom, herself..

Her eyes went wide..

Shinae: B-but.. she’s still in coma—

Sunggyu: she woke up 2 days ago.. and yesterday she was able to talk to me and tell me e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!

She shook her head..

Shinae: you cant do this to me sunggyu! Everything is set >< the wedding ring, the place, the gown, everything!!! ><

Sunggyu: who told you to do it in instant? Well thats all I want to tell you.. I have to go..

I stand up and pay for the coffee then I left..

Shinae: ggggggggrrrrrrrrr! Kim sunggyu!

-End of Flashback-
 

It was funny when she’s so angry at me.. but I still pity her.. I don’t why she’s so into marrying me :/

Anyway it was true that my mom woke up ^^ and I quickly ask her about the plan but she told me that she never ask shinae to tell me to marry that girl.. my eomma say that her only wish is to atleast see my wedding before she die TT^TT

Imagine my relationship to Rachel get destroyed because of this misunderstanding.. I want to tell her that everything Is just a misunderstanding and we can go back together but thats not that easy.. and besides she already happy with woohyun *a/n: gyu don’t remember the talk he made with Rachel when he was drunk :/* I sigh..

Woohyun: ya gyu hyung!

I look up to see woohyun..

Sunggyu: oh what are you doing here?

Woohyun: I was looking for you.. its 3am so I decide to find you..

Sunggyu: ohh is that so..

I was about to walk pass him when he hold my arm..

Woohyun: lets talk..

I face him..

Sunggyu: talk..

Woohyun: you know that I love Rachel right?

I just nod..

Woohyun: you know that I will do everything for her?

I nod again but this time my hand is curling to a ball.. why does he have to make feel like I lose ><

Woohyun: you know that unlike you I can make her much happy?

That makes my blood boil.. I punch woohyun at his face and when he regain his strength he punch me back..

Woohyun: what?! Why did you do that? Cause it hurts to know?!

He punch me again.. and I punch him back that made him fall to the ground but I pick him up by his collar..

Sunggyu: I do that cause im mad at you!!! Why do you have to rub it in my face that Rachel is already yours huh?! You punk!

I punch him and he fall to the ground again but he quickly stand up and attempt to punch me once more but I dodge it and I kick him in the stomach and he once again fall..

Sunggyu: what?! Get up, you punk!!!

He stand up once again and attack.. he punch me this time I was the one who fall..

Woohyun: what the hell are you saying that Rachel is mine!!! Do you know how much I want her to be mine?! HUH?!

He grab my collar and punch me again and grab me by the collar again..

Woohyun: but no! She didn’t want me! All she want and love is YOU! YOU KIM SUNGGYU!

He let go of me and we both fall and catch our breath.. when our breathing is even I break the silence..

Sunggyu: but.. I though you and Rachel—

Woohyun: were never together.. she’s just make me her crying shoulders and I was happy to be that, atleast.. I want her to be happy and I know that im not the one she needed.. she needed you! Your the only one who can make her happy.. but you choose to marry that shinae..

Sunggyu: the wedding is off..

I say quietly..

Woohyun: what? You mean..

Sunggyu: yes I cancel it..

Woohyun look at his watch..

Woohyun: oh no its already 4:15 am >< you might not catch her !

Suunggyu: why?

Woohyun: she’s leaving today! She’s going to paris around 5am!

Sunggyu: WHAT?!

I quickly stand up and run to our dorm but she not there anymore so I went to rent a taxi..

-at the airport- (sunggyu)

I arrive and ask the girl in the desk..

Sunggyu: uhm excuse me but where are the passengers going to paris?

Employee: uhm sorry sir but they already left, 10 minutes ago..

I froze.. im late.. she already left..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aww rachel is gone TT^TT gyu-ya! eotteoke?

thanks for your comments and answer ^^ so gyu's mom woke up and tell everything to him but rachel's gone.. :((

Dont forget to Comment and Subscribe ^^