YOU FOUND ME!

My Senior's Hired Girlfriend

“Thi-i-i-s guy…Ya-aaang Yoseob…Is this a sign?” she whispered.

 

Yoseob stood after seing Suzy. “You must be Bae Suzy, I guess.” He said while lending out his hand.

 

“Ah…Eh…Ye-e-s.” Suzy bowed and shook his hand.

 

“Please take a seat.” Yoseob slightly bowed and also took his seat. He then took a bag beside him and gave it to Suzy. “Here are your things Miss Suzy. Luckily, you also left your journal so I was able to contact you a while ago.” Yoseob explained and suddenly noticed that Suzy is just staring at him.

 

“Hello?” Yoseob waved his hands in front of her. “Are you okay? Is there something wrong?” He asked.

 

Suzy snapped and got back to her senses. “Oh! W-w-what is it? A-a-are you talking about something?” She asked, still stuttering.

 

“I just said here are your things and that I got your number from your journal.” Yoseob explained again.

 

“Ahhh…I see,well…Ahhh…” Suzy’s mind is currently not working. She thought she might have left her brain in her apartment.

 

“Well???” He asked, curious and worried of Suzy’s odd reactions.

 

Suzy looked left and right, thinking of something to say. ‘Oh, my stupid brain! How come you’ve left me hanging in an awkward situation like this? Hurry and find your way back in my head. Uwaaaa! Eotteohke?! Seobi’s obviously waiting for my response.’ Suzy panicked.

 

“Well…thank you, YOU FOUND ME!” She said, not thinking of what words would actually come out of .

 

“Eh? I found who?” Yoseob asked, obviously not understanding what Suzy is saying.

 

Suzy’s cheeks went red, she then slapped her face from shame. ‘Come on! Why is this happening to me? Eomma! Appa! Help me! Huhuhu.’

 

“I mean…Thaa-anks. Ahhh. Thank you that you found my things and you’re actually returning it to me. Yes! Yes! That’s what I wanted to say. He-he.” Suzy laughed nervously.

 

‘Wheeew! I’ve almost got caught.’ She thought while wiping the cold sweats forming on her forehead.

 

“Ah, don’t mention it, you’re welcome.” Yoseob smiled and looked at his watch. “Oh, I have to go. I’ll be late on my appointment, nice meeting you Miss Suzy.” Yoseob stood and was about to go when Suzy stopped him.

 

“Ahm, wait!” Suzy grabbed his arm but immediately let go. “Can we meet again?”

 

“Eh?” Yoseob asked curiously.

 

Suzy shook her head. “No, no. I mean, how could I return the favor? How would I thank you for this?”

 

“Oh, there’s no need. I returned those ‘coz I know they’re important.” Yoseob just smiled.

 

“Oh…okay.” Suzy bowed her head, obviously disappointed.

 

Yoseob saw her expression, he was about to walk when he stopped and faced Suzy. “I guess I could call you if I’d be needing something. I got your number, right?”

 

Suzy’s face lit up. “Oh right! I’d be waiting for your call. Bye Yang Yoseobssi! Annyeonghi gaseyo!” Suzy stood up and bowed.

 

Yoseob is having his way out of the restaurant when something popped out his mind. ‘Eh? That’s weird, did I ever mention my name to her? Ahhh…molla! Why did I even tell her that I would call her? There’s really something with this Bae Suzy.”