THE DOWNFALL OF LOVE

My Senior's Hired Girlfriend

Suzy feels like she’s flying on the clouds with the angels of love. What happened to her was just so unbelievable. One day, she’s crying for her unspoken love for Yoseob and the next day, he’s already her boyfriend. Woah! She can’t still believe everything. A miracle really happens; you just have to wait for the right time. She didn’t plan any of those but everything just went so right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SOMEONE’S P.O.V.

 

I was about to leave the washroom that night when I saw this so-girly notebook which seems to be a journal. And I was right, just the look of it would tell you who its owner is. Tch! Bae Suzy, such a clumsy and careless girl. How did she manage to leave this so-private thing in a public area? Well, too unfortunate of her and just so lucky for me!

 

July 20, 2006- I saw him today…walking up the stage, he’s just so mesmerizing. What is this feeling? Just the thought of him makes my heart go thumping. Aigoo…eotteohke?

 

July 31, 2006- Hurray! I got his name from a friend. Ehemm…ehemm… “Yang Yoseob” ! what a handsome name…kekeke ^__^

 

Aug. 04, 2006- Oh, so he’s a transferee, that explains why I just got to see him weeks ago. Well, too lucky for me. Kekeke. I wonder, how would I get close to him? 0_o

 

Aug. 06, 2006- Weeee! I saw him at the university canteen. He looks so kind and gentle. =) oh, another thing! Seobi’s already graduating after few months. =(

. . .

Dec. 10, 2006- Today’s their graduation day. I’ve promised to confess my feelings to him but I just can’t. Babo! Babo! I’m so stupid! =’( what should I do? I’ve missed my only and last chance. >_<

 

Dec. 29, 2006- Hi, I’m back. I just let my mind think for few weeks and I’ve realized that if we’re meant for each other, we’ll meet again no matter what. And when that time comes, I’ll grab the opportunity and confess my feelings. ^.^ Bae Suzy, FIGHTING!

. . .

Nov. 14, 2011- We’ve started acting as couples today. I wonder if this will work. Will Eunji return to Seobi? I don’t know…I really don’t know. It’s hard to hide my feelings. But I just have to do this.

 

I kept on scanning her journal. Owwww…so all of these were just for act, huh? Let’s see where this Suzy will go after doing my plan. Tsk! tsk! Poor couples…Oh! I mean fake couples. Hitting two birds with one stone. Hahahaha.

 

END OF P.O.V.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been a week since Yoseob and Suzy became an official couple. Everyone’s so envious of their almost perfect relationship. But what they don’t know is that something’s about to happen.

 

FROM: My Yeobo

Let’s meet at the roof deck now.

-Seob

A/N: they started calling each other YEOBO since the night they became official.

 

Suzy’s thinking why Yoseob suddenly texted her to meet him. And the oddest thing is ‘why at the roof deck’. Shaking off her thoughts, she immediately went to the elevator. And when she got there…

 

“Yeobo, why did you tell me to go here? What’s the matter?” Suzy asked curiously.

 

“What’s the meaning of this?” Yoseob asked in a serious tone, holding Suzy’s journal.

 

“Omo! You found it again? Woah! That’s great! I thought I’ve really lost it this time.”

 

“Yes, I found it but not only that. This time, I’ve read it.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“How could you do this to me? I’ve trusted you Suzy! I’ve loved you. But all of these were just your plan! You let me fall in love for you on purpose! You’ve planned it from the beginning! How could you, Bae Suzy?! How?!” Yoseob shouted. Anger filled the atmosphere.

 

“What do you mean? I can’t understand you.” Suzy asked in a trembling voice.

 

“Don’t act too innocent Suzy. This journal tells it all. Because of you, I have lost Eunji! I should not fell on your trap!” Yoseob threw Suzy’s journal and walked down the stairs.

 

Suzy was left dumbfounded. Tears are streaming down her face. She can’t understand what’s happening. ‘What plan? What is he talking about? I haven’t planned anything. Seobi-ah, what’s going on?’ Suzy thought as she cried her heart out.

 

Little did they know, someone’s watching them from a nearby post. ‘Tch! Poor girl. And now, it’s time to tell Jinwoon. Let’s see if he wouldn’t desert you after knowing this.’