THE LYING NOTES

My Senior's Hired Girlfriend

 

It was already 1:20 in the morning and Yoseob wasn’t able to find a sleep. He’s been dazing off. He’s recalling what he had read in Suzy’s journal.

 

Oct. 19, 2011- Finally!!! I found where he is working, SiWoon group of companies, huh? Yoseob-ah! Gotcha! My sources are really great! Hahahahaha =D

 

Oct. 24, 2011- I applied as Chief Accounting Clerk in SiWoon. Weee! Lucky me! They have a job vacancy. This would really be the start. My plans would finally begin. Am I being too fast? Hahaha. *insert drum roll here* kekeke ^__^

 

Oct. 30, 2011- What a sunny SUNday! SiWoon’s HR manager finally called me! Yey! Yoseob-ah! Here I come! ♥

. . .

Nov. 14, 2011- We’ve started acting as couples today. Tsk! Tsk! I never thought this would be soooo easy for me. Poor Eunji, does she think I’ll let her be with Yoseob again? Hell no! Oh, she just wishes! All I have to do is let Yoseob fall for me and presto! Goodbey Eunji! Hahaha. Am I too smart? Kekeke ^__^

 

Just the thought of it brought a tingling pain in Yoseob’s heart. As he recall the details, he thought of something, ‘It’s weird that Suzy kept on addressing me as `Yoseob` on the last part of her journal. What’s with her? Wasn’t it supposed to be `Seobi`?’ But that thought was drowned by his sadness. He didn’t bother to think about it again. Now, all that matters is that Suzy betrayed him and Eunji’s finally back. But wait, why doesn’t he feel the happiness and contentment? What’s wrong with him? Yoseob can’t understand himself too. ‘Did I really love Suzy that much? Wasn’t that just an infatuation or some kind of shallow love?’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SUZY’S P.O.V.

It’s been three months since Seobi and I broke up. It’s really odd that from the day that roof deck incident happened, I never saw him again. Does he hate me too much? I don’t know. Maybe he’s just been busy these past three months since he was promoted and had always been sent to out of town business trips ­(I hope so). I could say that it has been good on my side, the more I wasn’t able to see him, the more it erases the pain in my heart. But I can’t say that I had already moved on. I have loved him for more than five years and was able to wait for him by then so how will I be able to forget him in just few months? ‘Til now, I don’t have even the tiniest idea on why was he too mad at me that time and suddenly left me. That thought really tortures me.

 

Fortunately, there’s Jinwoon who would always brighten my day. He’s been too caring for me the whole time. Actually, Mr. Sigyeong, I mean grandpa, asked me to move in their mansion. He told me that I will be able to know them better if we’ll live in the same house but I refused. I just told grandpa that I’ll just be visiting them every weekend so we can have our so-called ‘family bonding’. That term, the ‘family bonding’, really makes me feel uncomfortable. Maybe it’s because ‘til now, I haven’t answered Jinwoon’s proposal yet and I’m feeling so much guilt because of that. I guess I’m not yet ready for such matter or I don’t know what’s going to say or probably, I’m still hoping that Seobi will come back and ask me the same thing. But I was just being too impossible. I’m living in my own fairytale again. I don’t know what to do anymore. Should I give Jinwoon a chance?

 

END OF SUZY’S P.O.V.

Suzy was about to sleep when she remembered something, ‘Ow, I haven’t touched my journal for so long. Maybe I should start writing again.’

 

Suzy pulled her journal from her bedside drawer. “Hi, my little bestfriend! I missed you! I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to check on you for these past three months.” With that, Suzy flipped the journal’s pages. She noticed that something’s wrong. “Eh? When did I use a red ink in writing?” She started reading the notes and was shocked by what she had just read.

 

“Maldo andwae!” Suzy shook her head. “This can’t be! I never wrote these! These aren’t my notes! These are all lies!”

 

By then, Suzy snapped. “Seobi-ah! Seobi got mad because of these!”