MY SENIOR...

My Senior's Hired Girlfriend

“Yes, we’ve known each other before.” Jinwoon said seriously, making Suzy stare at him.

 

They’ve stared with each other for a few seconds until Jinwoon burst into laughter, “Hahahahaha!!! You’ve gotta be kidding me! You actually fell for that?! Tch! Silly girl. You should have seen your face! Hahahahaha.”

 

“Yah!” Suzy slightly punched his arm. “You’ve worn your serious face for the first time! How can I not believe that?! Hmmmp!” Suzy hurriedly go through the company’s entrance.

 

“Yah, noona! Wait for me.” Jinwoon ran after her.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Aigoo…What a busy day.” Suzy took her phone out of her bag and settled on the couch.

 

“A day has passed. He hasn’t called me yet, I haven’t receive any text message too. I wonder if he’s really going to contact me, I even forgot to save his number.” She sighed and put on a sad face, obviously disappointed.

 

“Aish! This isn’t the time for all the drama. Cheer up Bae Suzy! You still have a lot of things to do.” She immediately changed her clothes and sat in front of her computer.

 

“Alright! Time to do the report so I wouldn’t be in a hurry next week. Chance to impress my boss slash Mr. Senior Accountant. Kekeke.” Suzy laughed excitedly.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a week…

 

SUZY’S P.O.V.

 

I was entering the company’s lobby when I noticed something. Everyone’s talking silently, as if gossiping. ‘Is there something wrong? What are they talking about?’ I waited for the elevator and as soon as the door opens, I greeted them “Good morning!” with an energetic tone.

 

‘Eh? What’s going on? Even the staffs here in the elevator are too serious. Tsk! Tsk! It’s creeping me out.’ Then someone poked me on the shoulder.

 

“Oh! Jinwoon-ah! Good morning.” I greeted him merrily, trying to change the atmosphere inside.

 

“Hi there noona. I heard you senior is already here.”

 

“Senior? Oh! You mean my boss?”

 

“Yeah. I heard he’s a bit different today.”

 

“What do you mean?” I asked him but the elevator suddenly opened and we both got out.

 

“See you later, noona.” He winked at me and walked the other way.

 

‘This guy. Tch! I wonder what he’s talking about my boss slash my senior.’

 

I sat on my chair and started to arrange my report which I’m going to give my senior later –wait, I’m starting to call him senior, tch! Jinwoon is such an influence.

 

After preparing the files, Min Ah, my officemate, called me. “Suzy-ah, Mr. Yang’s already waiting for you in his office. Are you done with the report?”

 

‘Mr. Yang? He must be my senior.’

 

“Ah, yes. I just finished arranging it. Oh, by the way, where’s his office?”

 

“Eighth floor, East wing, the first door that you would see there. Fighting Suzy-ah!” Min Ah cheered for me.

 

“Thanks Min Ah-yah. Oh right, I gotta go.” I immediately waited for the elevator and went to my senior’s office. Before knocking on the door, I inhaled deeply and tried to put on a jolly and confident face. I knocked on the door and opened it. As I enter his office, I almost slipped the folder which I am holding, my heart kept pounding.

 

“Seobi-ah!” I blurted out.

 

“Excuse me?!” he said, seems annoyed with my informality.

 

I cleared my throat, “Ahhh…I’m sorry. I mean Mr. Yang Yoseob, ah…Ahmmm.” I kept stuttering.

 

“Ahmmm…here’s the report which you’ve asked me to do last week through e-mail.” I finally said, letting out a deep breath.

 

“Just put it there and you may leave.” Yoseob said nonchalantly.

 

“Eh?” I asked, not understanding his expression.

 

“I said put it there and leave!” He almost shouted at me, obviously getting more annoyed.

 

I immediately bowed and got out of his office. ‘That’s it? He doesn’t even remember me? I wonder what happened to him. Miss Jiwon even said that he’s as jolly and enthusiastic as me, but what’s with that mood?’