THE SHOW MUST GO ON

My Senior's Hired Girlfriend

Naturally, she walked towards him while whispering, “This would be the start.”

 

“Jagiya, yeogisseo.” Yoseob gave her a strawberry stuffed French toast and her favorite strawberry fruit shake.

 

“Oh, thanks.” Suzy nervously said, sweats are beading on her forehead.

 

Noticing Suzy’s reaction, Yoseob held her hands and said, “Calm down, we’ll do this together, right?” he smiled sweetly.

 

“You’re right. Come on, let’s eat. By the way, thanks for the food. These are my favorites.”

 

“I know. I asked Jinwoonssi about that. I also requested him not to eat with you today, I’m sorry.”

 

“No, it’s okay…oh…that’s why.” Suzy thought about Jinwoon not asking her to eat with him.

 

“That’s why?” Yoseob asked curiously.

 

“Oh, nothing.” Suzy smiled.

 

“Ah, Suzy-ah…There’s something on your lips.”

 

“Hmmm???” Suzy didn’t hear what he had said.

 

Yoseob suddenly stood and wiped Suzy’s lips with his fingers. With the sudden act, Suzy’s eyes grew wide and her heart kept on pounding, her heartbeats are rushing, her blood went up to her cheeks, making it deep red. They didn’t notice that everyone’s looking at them, not until they heard someone say, “Tch! So the rumor is true. Yoseobssi broke up with Eunjissi just for this new comer. Aigoo…what a two-faced girl. I thought that Suzy is too innocent. Looks can really be deceiving.”

 

Hearing this judgment, Yoseob stood beside Suzy.he pulled her up and held her right hand, raising it, and then shouted, “Listen everybody! This girl beside me is my girlfriend. Eunji and I broke up two weeks ago even before I knew that Suzy’s working here. We’re childhood friends so it wouldn’t be surprising if we’re already official. And to make it clear, she isn’t two-faced. She’s as innocent as her looks. I love Suzy so please don’t judge her. Thank you.”

 

Suzy was in great shock. 'How would I act accordingly?' She panicked, remembering what Yoseob told her the last time-- just act accordingly. Her face grew redder as she stare at Yoseob while saying the words ‘I love Suzy’.

 

Eunji on the other hand, who is sitting at the far side of the cafeteria, is trying to suppress her anger. ‘How could this guy easily find someone to replace me?! I can’t let this pass! Jinwoon and I aren’t in good condition yet. Aish!’

 

While gripping her skirt in anger, someone sat across Eunji. “Eunjissi, I know how hurt you are right now. I’m sorry about your break up with Yoseobssi. I’m always thinking that you two suit each other. I’m here if you need someone to talk to.”

 

Instinctively, Eunji acted as if she’s hurt. Surprisingly, tears flow on her cheeks, “Thank you for your concern Jenny-ah. I’m sorry I can’t contain this anymore. I need to go.”

 

Unknowingly, Jinwoon who is sitting near her saw everything. ‘Tch! What the?! A while ago, she’s clenching her fist ‘coz of anger and now she’s crying in front of her officemate? What a great actress! She has a future in showbiz. Eunji here is the one who’s two-faced.’ He thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 10 o’clock in the evening and Suzy can’t sleep. She’s still worried about Jinwoon. She just snapped from her thoughts when she heard her phone rang.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Noona!”

 

“Jinwoon-ah, I’m worried about---“

 

“Noona!”

 

“Jinwoon-ah, are you crying??? What happened?!” Suzy became more worried.

 

“Do you love him? Huh, noona?!” Jinwoon asked between his sobs.

 

“What’s happening to--- Jinwoon-ah? Jinwoon?!” Jinwoon hung up.

 

‘Why is he crying? He didn’t mention to me that he has a problem.’ Suzy was left dumbfounded and worried.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Jinwoon barged in the door and almost fell due to dizziness.

 

“Young master! Are you drunk?” His personal assistant supported him as he walked through his room.

 

“Tell grandpa that I’ll not marry her!” Jinwoon shouted, but his words can’t be understood clearly.

 

“Pardon, young master?”

 

“You! Tell grandpa! I-AM-NOT-GOING-TO-MARRY-HER!” Jinwoon repeated what he said slowly and more loudly.