Happy Ever Afters Do Exist...

My Senior's Hired Girlfriend

 

 

The next day…

 

“Hey, hey! Have you heard the news?!” Jia rushed to the cafeteria table where Dongwoon, Min-Ah, Fei and Min are eating.

 

“Which news?” Dongwoon asked then paused while looking at Min.

 

“Jinwoon and Suzy getting engaged…or Yoseob and Eunji resigning from the company?” Min continued what Dongwoon was supposed to say.

 

“Oh, I guess you all heard of it.” Jia concluded.

 

“Will Yoseob and Eunji be getting married?” Min-Ah asked.

 

“I think so. Maybe that’s the reason why they both filed a resignation this morning.” Fei answered.

 

“I heard that they will head to the airport this afternoon…I wonder where they’re going?” Jia said.

 

“But I’m more excited about Jinwoon and Suzy’s engagement party. That will surely be published in every newspaper and be televised!” Min exclaimed.

 

“Yeah, that would be cool!” Dongwoon added.

 

Suzy, who’s sitting on a not so far table, heard everything they talked about and without a second thought, she ran out of the building and took a cab.

 

“Ahjussi, please bring me to the airport. Can we get there within fifteen minutes?! I really have to get there as fast as I can.” Suzy pleaded.

 

“Got it, Agahssi. Don’t worry.” The driver answered and started speeding up.

 

‘I have to see him before he leaves. Even though we can’t be together, at least, he should know the truth. He deserves to know everything. I love him but I’m ready to let him go. I know that in our situation, love isn’t really enough.’

 

When Suzy arrived at the Seoul Airport, she looked for Yoseob. She roamed around the area and checked the whole place but he was nowhere to be found. After a couple of minutes, she finally gave up and just stared at the sky… ‘Seobi-ah, thank you for giving me a chance to be your hired girlfriend.’ She thought as she blinked the threatening tears in her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jinwoon tried to open the topic about Yoseob and Eunji’s resignation but Suzy told him that they should just focus on preparing for the engagement party. Mr. Sigyeong on the other hand, prevented the news about their engagement to reach the public for he thinks they need some privacy in this kind of occasion. All the time, Suzy’s trying her best to forget about Yoseob and does everything to put on a happy face. Yes, maybe she’s happy with Jinwoon but not as much as she is when Yoseob’s around. Yes, she loves Jinwoon but that wasn’t the kind of love she feels for Yoseob. What Suzy hopes is that someday, she will finally find a perfect spot in her heart to place Jinwoon permanently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the engagement party, only Siwoon’s employees and their close friends were invited…

 

“…and now, let’s ask the groom-to-be to give his last message…Ladies and gentlemen, the most anticipated bachelor of the century and SiWoon Group of Companies’ heir, Mr. Jung Jinwoon!” The MC introduced as everyone applauded enthusiastically.

 

Jinwoon walked through the stage’s podium and bowed, “Thank you for your warm introduction. Ahmm…first of all, I would like to thank everybody who chose to spend their weekend here with us today. As you all know, this day is really special for me and Suzy. Why? Because my bestest friend will soon be married to the man she really loves. Yes, my best friend…I’ve known her when we were still young and I think that there’s a strong connection between us so I can really feel what she actually feels.” Jinwoon paused and walked towards Suzy’s table and stared at her, “Noona, I told you that I want you to be happy, right?”

 

Suzy just stared at him in shock and nodded as Jinwoon continued, “I know that you’re happy with me, I can feel that…but there’s this person who could make you the happiest when you’re with him.”

 

Jinwoon then looked at the guests as he introduced, “Yeoreobun, please give a round of applause to my Noona’s real groom-to-be, Yang Yoseobssi!”

 

Everyone was shocked and the whole venue was filled with murmurs as Yoseob walked through Suzy, holding a microphone.

 

“Suzy-ah, I will go directly to the point.” Yoseob paused as he knelt in front of Suzy’s surprised figure. “Will you marry me?”

 

Suzy’s world seemed to stop, ‘Is this real? Where am I? Am I dreaming?’ She thought.

 

“Yah! Noona! Say yes! Aish! Stop thinking! Just say yes! Yes! Yes!” Jinwoon snapped her and started nagging.

 

“W-w-what have you just asked?!!!” Suzy asked Yoseob in bewilderment.

 

“Will you marry me, Suzy-ah?” Yoseob repeated.

 

“W-w-what about Eunjissi???” She was so confused.

 

“Noooonaaaa!!! Stop asking! Trust me, just say yes!” Jinwoon nagged again.

 

With that, Suzy nodded and slowly said, “Y-y-yesss…”

 

Yoseob hugged her tightly. “Thank you Suzy-ah. I love you so much!” He then stared at her as tears start to flow from his eyes. He started bridging the distance between their faces and gave her a sweet enticing kiss. “Saranghae.” Yoseob whispered.

 

“Nado Saranghae.” Suzy answered.

 

Everyone’s confusion was replaced by admiration as they applauded for the new couple.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

===FLASHBACK===

 

“A resignation letter?” Jinwoon asked as Yoseob handed him the envelope.

 

“I already know the truth. I was so stupid to believe those lies! Jinwoonssi, I know this sounds awkward but…will you help me win back Suzy?????” Yoseob was desperate, he badly wants and needs Suzy back.

 

“Huh?! Are you serious?! You’ve hurt her more than a hundred times and here you are, asking for my help?! You’ve gotta be kidding me man!” Jinwoon exclaimed.

 

“I know! I might sound fool but I’m serious Jinwoonssi. I know you’re already planning for your engagement but please consider Suzy. Will she be happy just like what you’ve promised her?”

 

“Of course! I can make her happy! No doubt!”

 

“Yeah…but not absolutely. Jinwoonssi, stop pretending. We both know what Suzy really feels. Do you want her to live the rest of her life in pretense? Yes, everything in this world can be learned through training and experience…but not love. You know what I mean Jinwoonssi. Please, I’m begging you.” Yoseob was shaking as he forced himself not to cry.

 

“Alright. I’ll help you. Be there on the engagement party, I’ll tell you the plan.” Jinwoon said in defeat as he realized what Yoseob really meant.

 

“Thank you Jinwoonssi! I owe you big time! You’ll never regret this, I promise!”

 

===END OF FLASHBACK===

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoseob and Suzy’s wedding was successfully and greatly done. At the reception, they both received a letter from Eunji asking for their forgiveness and extending her congratulatory message to them. Yoseob and Suzy were both relieved knowing that Eunji has finally moved on. They were talking about the things that they have overcome when Suzy remembered something, “Ah, Yeobo…why did you resign from the company? I really thought that you’re getting married with Eunji that time.”

 

“Eh? Haven’t you still thought of that? Husbands and wives are not allowed to work within the same company so I thought I should be the one to give up my position instead of you and besides, you should help Jinwoon in running SiWoon.” Yoseob smiled as he explained the reasons.

 

“Woah! You already assumed that I would accept your proposal??!” Suzy exclaimed.

 

“Of course! Would there be any reason for you not to accept me???” Yoseob smirked.

 

“You’re so full of yourself! How conceited. Hmp!” She slapped Yoseob’s arm as she turned her back on him.

 

“Aigoo…I was just joking. Yeobo…” Yoseob hugged Suzy from the back, making her smile.

 

They were still in the middle of their consoling when they both saw Jinwoon in a foul mood.

 

“Aish! Stop following me!” Jinwoon shouted.

 

“But I want to follow you Oppa!” Kang Sora, Suzy’s another bestfriend and bride’s maid, shouted back.

 

“Why are you calling me Oppa?! You’re older than me!”

 

“I just felt like calling you Oppa. Is there a problem with that?”

 

Jinwoon started to walk in circles to avoid her. And watching them bickering, Yoseob and Suzy stared at each other meaningfully.

 

“I think Jinwoon has already found his better half.” Suzy said while smiling.

 

“I think so Yeobo.” Yoseob hugged Suzy and planted a soft kiss on her cheek as they continue to watch Jinwoon and Sora arguing.

 

“Oppa! Stop avoiding me! I just want to hire you as my boyfriend. Pleeeaaasse???” Sora pleaded.

 

Yoseob and Suzy’s eyes grew wide, this scene looks so familiar to them. “Let’s set a date for them!” They said in unison and they both laugh from the idea.

 

===THE END===

 

-------------------------------------------------------#

 

A/N (11/17/12)

 

hello there my dear readers & subscribers. =)

 

how have you been? ^___^ I've missed you a lot guys. ♥

 

oh, by the way, i'm writing my second fic entitled "I AM DATING A CELEBRITY".

you can check it here  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/260248/i-am-dating-a-celebrity-beast-iusinger-jiyeon-romance-yoseob-btob-ilhoon

feel free to read, comment & subscribe. THANKS A BUNCH ! =)

 

KEEP SAFE GUYSSSS ^___^

 

LOTS OF LOVE ♥♥♥