FIRST DATE ♥

My Senior's Hired Girlfriend

The next day…

 

“Hi, noona! Coffee?” Jinwoon appeared in front of Suzy early in the morning, handing her a cup of coffee.

 

“Jinwoon-ah! Ah, no thanks. I already have one.” Suzy answered, pointing on the cup on her desk.

 

“Oh, I see. Your boyfriend doesn’t fail to give you one, huh?”

 

Suzy shrugged and suddenly changed the topic, “Jinwoon-ah, what happened last night?”

 

“Huh? Last night? I ate my dinner and slept last night, wae?” Jinwoon answered nonchalantly and sipped his coffee.

 

“You suddenly called me last night…and…and…were you drunk?” Suzy hesitated to ask why he was crying last night.

 

“Drunk? Hmmm…all I know is that I had a nightmare last night.” Jinwoon joked and walked away, leaving Suzy confused.

 

“Woah! You’re really something Jung Jinwoon!” She half-shouted, enough for Jinwoon to hear from afar.

 

‘I haven’t slept serenely last night because of worrying about you and this is all I got? Tch!’ Suzy thought.

 

Suzy’s doing her month-end report when she got a text message.

 

FROM: Seobi Jagiya ♥

Let’s meet in front of the building after work ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After work…

 

“Yeoboseyo? Seobi?”

 

“Suzy-ah, I’m already waiting for you. Are you on your way?”

 

“Ah, yes. I’m here in the building’s exit. Where are you? I can’t see you from here.”

 

“See the black car? Get in here.”

 

“Oh?! Okay.”

 

Suzy walked towards the car and knocked. Yoseob immediately opened it and signaled her to get in. As she sat comfortably, Yoseob started the engine and began driving.

 

“Where are we going?” Suzy asked.

 

“Amusement park.” Yoseob answered nonchalantly.

 

“Amusement park? Why?”

 

“I just wanna have fun.” Yoseob glanced at her and smiled sweetly.

 

“Oh, I see.” Suzy looked the other way to hide her red cheeks.

 

When they arrived at their destination, Yoseob got out of the car excitedly and pulled Suzy, dragging her inside the amusement park.

 

“Woah!!! I haven’t been here for almost…hmmm…eight years! It got bigger and more exciting!” Yoseob exclaimed.

 

“Jeongmal?! You didn’t bring Eunji here even once?”

 

“No. Unfortunately, I haven’t brought her here during our three years together. She said that it’s too childish for us to be here.” Yoseob thought, bowing his head.

 

“Alright! We’re gonna have fun! No time for drama jagiya! Let’s go!” Suzy chuckled then grabbed Yoseob’s hand, dragging him inside the so called ‘House of the Dead’.

 

“I can’t see. Suzy-ah, where are you? Jagiya?” Yoseob asked nervously when Suzy let go of his hand.

 

“I’m here.” Suzy pulled out her phone from her bag, making it their source of light. “Come on.” She smiled.

 

After seeing her smile, Yoseob held Suzy’s hand tightly, making sure that she’ll not let go. “Stay by my side.”

 

“Arasseo.” Suzy gave him another reassuring smile.

 

“WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Yoseob screamed at the top of his lungs. “Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! Let go! Let go! Waaaahhh!” Yoseob was undoubtedly too startled by the sudden appearance of a long-haired girl dressed in white (imagine the Japanese horror character Sadako. Kekeke).

 

Suzy tried to suppress her laughter, “Yah! Come on.”

 

“Suzy! Let’s run!” Yoseob didn’t waste a minute, he tightened his grip on Suzy and ran as fast as he could.

 

As they got out, Suzy burst out into laughter. “Yah! I didn’t know that you scream like a girl! You should have seen your face. It was E-P-I-C! Daebak! The great Yang Yoseob is afraid of a girl-in-white?!”

 

“Yah! Stop saying nonsense. I was just shocked by her sudden appearance. That’s all!” Yoseob defended.

 

“Oh? Really? Hmmm…” Suzy teased.

 

“Yes! Really! Stop making a story and now, let’s go!” Yoseob walked away, totally humiliated by his act.

 

“Yeeee…somebody’s mad.” Suzy teased as she followed him.

 

“I’m not mad.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Woah! I want to ride this one!” Yoseob exclaimed as he saw the giant roller coaster, ignoring Suzy’s question.

 

“W-w-we’re going to ride that one?” Suzy asked nervously.

 

“Yes!!!” Yoseob answered excitedly. “Why? Are you afraid?” He looked into her eyes, teasing her.

 

“Of course not! Let’s go!”

 

As they had their seats, Suzy can’t hide her nervous and scared expression. Actually, she’s afraid of heights but she’s also afraid that he will after knowing it. Yoseob, seeing Suzy’s face, held her hand. “Don’t be afraid. I’m here beside you.” He gave her his reassuring smile.

 

After riding everything they can, playing all the games and eating a lot, Yoseob sent Suzy in her apartment. “Thanks for going out with me. I really had fun. Goodnight.”

 

“Don’t mention it. I had fun too.” Suzy said shyly. “Go inside your car now, it’s already late.”

 

“You should go inside first. I’ll leave as soon as you enter your door.” Yoseob smiled.

 

“Oh, okay. Thanks. Drive safely.” Suzy bowed and entered her apartment.

 

“Thanks.” Yoseob said as he watched her enter the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Suzy’s walking her way to their house when she saw a boy crying. She walked towards him and asked, “Are you alright? Why are you crying?”

 

“They told me I’m an orphan. My parents left me and my classmates are teasing me.” He said in between his sobs.

 

“Oh, don’t mind them. I know that there’s a reason why they left you. You should not cry. What you need to do is make them proud so they’ll come back to you soon.” Suzy smiled sweetly.

 

“Really? They’ll come back soon?” the boy asked and wiped his tears.

 

“Ne…oh by the way, I’m Suzy, first grade class B.” She extended her hand.

 

“I’m Jinwoon…fourth grade class A.” He shook her hand.

 

“Nice meeting you Jinwoon oppa.”

 

“Nice meeting you too, Suzy noona.” He finally smiled

 

“Noona? But you are my oppa.” She asked curiously.

 

“I felt like calling you noona ‘coz you’re the one who comforted me. From now on, you’re my Suzy noona.” They both laughed.

 

“Then, you’re my Woonwoon dongsaeng.” Suzy said while smiling.

 

Suzy woke up from her sleep. ‘What a weird dream.’ She thought. “W-w-wait!!! Jinwoon! Jung Jinwoon! Right! He’s my bestfriend during gradeschool!” She exclaimed.