NOONA…

My Senior's Hired Girlfriend

 

“Aiyooo…this day is really great! It’s been five years. I guess he’s already a Finance Director. How great he is!” Suzy sat on the couch, remembering what just happened few hours ago.

 

=== FLASHBACK ===

 

‘Aish! This costume made me look more stupid! Why did I even wear this? Those people are obviously making a fool out of me!’ Suzy’s becoming more impatient while standing on the stage with the other cosplayer slash students-who-were-forced-to-wear-stupid-costumes. They’re still waiting for the other representatives to go up on stage when the crowd became wild…

 

“Woah! He’s so hot! He definitely got a lot of aegyo!” The girl beside her excitedly said.

 

“What class is he from? I haven’t seen him before!” The other girl said.

 

“What’s his name?! I’ll surely get his number before this day ends!” Another girl said while jumping up and down.

 

Suzy went blank, she just stare at the guy while he’s going up on stage. Her heart skipped a beat when he smiled at her and stood on her side.

 

=== END OF FLASHBACK ===

 

 

The next day…

 

“Good morning Sir!” Suzy greeted the security guards and receptionists at the lobby and walked enthusiastically through the elevator. “This day would be great. Yeah!” She threw her fist in the air, then suddenly the elevator door opened. Suzy smiled. “Good morning!” She bowed.

 

“Good morning!”

 

“Good morning!”

 

“Good morning!”

 

Suzy kept on bowing her head for a hundred times, maybe, and greets every person she’d bump into. She’s being energetic for the whole time.

 

“Hi!” someone went in her table and greeted her.

 

“Oh, hi!” Suzy bowed her head lightly.

 

“I’m Jung Jinwoon. You’re Bae Suzy, right?” Jinwoon lend out his hand.

 

“Ah, yes. Nice meeting you, I hope we can be friends.” Suzy smiled and shook his hand.

 

“Of course we can.” Jinwoon smiled. “See you later noona. Lunch break, Garden Maru Restaurant.” He winked and walked away.

 

“Eh? Noona? Garden Maru? But I’m planning to eat at the cafeteria. Yah! Wait!” Suzy called him but Jinwoon disappeared in an instant.

 

Lunch break…

 

Suzy’s about to enter the company’s cafeteria when she remembered Jinwoon. ‘See you later noona. Lunch break, Garden Maru Restaurant.’

 

‘Eh? Must I go there? Well, I need a new friend here. I guess I should go and eat with him.’ Suzy’s on her way to Garden Maru when she bumped to Miss Jiwon.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry ma’am, I didn’t see you.” Suzy bowed her head.

 

“No, it’s okay. By the way, how’s your first day?”

 

“It’s great ma’am. I am able to apply my knowledge from my past experiences and everything I learned from university. Everybody’s nice to me too. I’m really grateful for this job.” Suzy excitedly said.

 

“That’s great! Ah, right. You’re boss, I mean the senior accountant will be here after a week. He actually left yesterday for a business trip in Jeju, he’s in fact a candidate for next year’s promotion.” Miss Jiwon explained.

 

“Really? He's so great!”

 

“I’m sure you’ll be happy when you get to meet him. He’s as jolly and enthusiastic as you.” Miss Jiwon said happily. “Oh! I may be disturbing you. You can have your lunch now Miss Suzy.”

 

“Ah, thanks ma’am.” Suzy went directly to Garden Maru. ‘I’ll be happy when I get to meet him HIM? Hmmm… so, my boss is actually a guy. I wonder if he’s really fun to work with.’