IS THIS A SIGN?

My Senior's Hired Girlfriend

RIIIIIIIINGGGGGGG….

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hi, is this Miss Bae Suzy?”

“Yes, who’s this please?”

“Oh! I’m Park Jiwon from SiWoon Group of Companies. I’m calling you to let you know that you may report to our office tomorrow so you can start working immediately. Congratulations Miss Bae.”

“Really?! Woah! Thank you ma’am! I’ll be there tomorrow, earlier than your security guards.” Suzy joked and laughed from excitement.

“I’ll look forward to that Miss Suzy.” The HR Manager laughed lightly. “Goodbye.”

“Bye ma’am.” Suzy put her phone on the table and sat on the couch.

 

“Woah! I can’t believe this! I actually got the position, my stepping stone to my dream job.’SiWoon’s Senior Accountant Bae Suzy’. Daebak! That sounds good.”

Suzy is in the midst of day dreaming when she realize that she has nothing to wear for tomorrow’s orientation so she decided to go shopping.

 

The next day…

 

“Thank you ma’am. I’ll do my best to fulfill my duties and to improve as fast as I can. I’ll see you tomorrow ma’am. Annyeonghi gyeseyo.” Suzy walked out of the building merrily and took a cab on her way back home.

 

“Yey! This is really great!” Suzy went directly to the kitchen. “I could tell that my boss would be nice. I can’t wait to meet her…or him? Hmmmm. I forgot to ask Miss Jiwon about my boss. Anyway, I’ll just meet him or maybe her tomorrow.” Suzy drank a glass of water and she suddenly almost slipped it from her hand when she remembered something.

 

“Shoot! I left my laptop and my journal inside the cab! Oh my gosh! Eotteohke?! Eotteohke?! Think Suzy! Think!” She slapped her forehead from frustration when suddenly, her phone ring. She took her phone and saw that the call is from an unregistered number.

 

“Yeoboseyo? Who’s this?” she asked, curious of who the caller is.

 

“Ahmmm…is this Bae Suzy?”

 

“Yes? May I know who you are?!” she asked from annoyance, still thinking of her laptop.

 

“Oh, don’t be so annoyed. I guess you’re the owner of this fuchsia pink laptop and this colorful journal, I guess, which I found inside a cab a while ago.”

 

“You have my laptop and my journal? Where are you? Let’s meet now! Where can we meet? And yes, I’m Bae Suzy!” She asked excitedly while jumping up and down.

 

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Take it slow. First, yes, I do have your things. Second, I’m here in Garden Maru Restaurant near SiWoon Bldg. Third, we can meet here.” said the caller while counting with his fingers.

 

“Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I’ll be on my way in a sec. Please wait for me there.” Suzy immediately grab her bag and run through the door.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Yeoboseyo? Ahmmm…I’m already here. Where are you? What are you wearing now?” Suzy asked while entering the restaurant.

 

“I’m wearing a black suit.” Answer the guy from the other line.

 

“There are quite a lot who’s wearing a black suit here. Could you wave your hand?” Suzy kept on looking left and right when she saw a guy waving his hand. She walked slowly towards the guy, still on the phone, then suddenly, her jaw literally dropped and her eyes grew wide…She might be dreaming, isn’t she?

 

“Thi-i-i-s guy…Ya-aaang Yoseob…Is this a sign?” she whispered.