National Level

Bump! Set! Score!

 

“What…. How…. What in the world.” Sehun was speechless. Never has a girl spiked on him before, NEVER.

“Go rest up ~~~~, practice begins from 3-8 after class from now on.” Coach said.

“Yes Coach, well excuse me now” I said while picking up my bags and heading for the showers. Although it was a light workout it was just so hot that I felt sweat dripping from the back of my neck.

“Sehun, don’t you think she is an interesting girl?” Coach asked

“Just who is she?” Luhan asked

“You never heard of her name?” Victoria asked “think about it.”

“It does sound familiar. But I don’t know where I have heard it.” Luhan answered

“She is good enough to play professional volleyball. Just like you two she has been scouted by Seoul University for volleyball but here’s the catch. Unlike you two who are in your third year, she is only a second year and is already scouted.” Coach said while discussing what formation the girls should be playing in the school year with Victoria.

“I think she would be a great outside hitter, but then we are still missing an opposite.” she said in frustration. Victoria only wanted the best for the team even if it means that she will not have any sleep at all. Although she is only a junior she has been captain since last year because of her leadership qualities, everyone approves of her.

“~~~~isn’t a righty.” Coach Kim added

“WHAT?!” Sehun added “She isn’t’ she right handed? Than what was with that spike?”

“And those serve!” Luhan interrupted

“Yeah coach, she was using her right hand all the time.” Victoria added

“That’s why Seoul University scouted her early. She basically can use both hands whether to hit or serve but her dominate and more strong hand is her left. She can play outside and opposite. We have gotten ourselves a great player.” Coach smiled while continues to write

“Oh, good! Now I don’t have to worry about a weak opposite!” Victoria smiled and walked away with Coach to discuss rotations further on.

“Just what kind of girl is she?” Sehun asked as him and Luhan collected the balls and headed for the changing room.

                At that moment I have just finished showering and was heading out the door when I saw Sehun and Luhan leaving too. Since I didn’t want to associate myself with those pretty boys I decided to walk ahead before they saw me which was a bit too late. I noticed that they were following me after walking four blocks to my train station. I was heading to the gym to play some volleyball with friends from the Korea national team that I met awhile back when their coach, who was also the coach for Seoul University’s girls volleyball team, scouted me.

“~~~~! Right here!” Said the girls

“It’s two on two ~~~~.”

“Unni, who’s team am I on?” I asked looking around only seeing that there were three of us.

“Well, choose a side and whoever goes on the same side is on the same team.”

“Okay” and I headed to the left side. I put my bag down and took of my sweatpants and sweater.

“Hey, she’s playing volleyball again!” Sehun added

“Aren’t those girls from the national team? I saw them practice like three weeks ago” Luhan said

“Yeah! Hmph, ~~~~cannot possibly be at their level. If she is then dang, she is one heck of a girl!” Sehun laughed

Twenty minutes passed and the score was only 15 all.

“~~~~, time to go all out!” my unni said to me.

“Unni are you sure?” I asked

“Yeah, loser buys cake!” Unni screamed.

At the sound of cake I quickly got excited and began playing with my left hand. The speed of the game picked up quickly that in ten minutes the game ended 21-16, our victory.

“YES CAKE!! STRAWBERYY CHEESECAKEEE!” I screamed in excitement while wiping my sweat and putting my clothes on.

“Unni! Hurry up. Let’s go! CAKE!” I said pulling all of them along

“Gosh, this girl will do anything for cake. I can’t believe that we had to wager her cake for her to play seriously!” Unni’s laughed

“You’re lucky you’re cute!” They said and we all walked away.

“Just what in the world. How is she so powerful? Those swift movements and precise hits. Just what the heck.” Luhan said in amazement.

“Let’s go. I want to be early for practice tomorrow.” Sehun said and left. There was fire burning in his eyes. Apparently now I am his newest interest, one that always surprises and surpasses him. 


Subscribe and comment!!

Tell me what you think about it please:)