Chapter 8

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 8 years.....

BOM'S POV:

"I'll just go shopping dad...if ever grandma looks for me..tell her I'll be back, tell her not to miss me so much ok?" she said to her dad as she put on her shoes. Actually she's living on her own for 5 years now..she was on her 3rd year at college when she decided to moved into her condo unit, her dad gave it to her as a pre-graduation gift. But ever since her grandmother went back from the states and stayed with her dad for good, she's obliged to pay them a visit at least 3 times a week. 

"What? She'll wake up in just an hour I think --" she heard her dad.

"Yeah, tell her I'll be back..." she said. 

She's now a successful fashion designer, being able to have a job right after she graduated from college, but her dad also handed their family business to her, she's now managing Spring Resorts World. She's enjoying her work though it can be really stressful, plus the fact that she had an argument with her step mom, she don't know why but she's acting y and all to her. 

She was walking inside the mall when she saw a couple walking, holding each other's hands. 'That's so sweet....' she thought to herself, she can't help but reminisce the times when she was still with Seung Hyun. Her first love. When she realized, she's thinking about their past too much she just shooked her head. Past is past already, there's no reason to dwell on it. It will only bring her the feeling that she's still alone, she doesn't have any serious boyfriend after Seung Hyun. She returned to her old ways, being the player, teaser, play girl that she is. Seung Hyun hurt her feelings so bad, so she dumped him. But she must admit, she misses him so much. 

She was looking at the stuff toys inside the department store when her dad sent her a message, asking her to go home, because her grandmother was looking for her. And she had no other choice but to go home instead. 

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

"Come on hyung, have some fun, are you planning to overworked yourself? Your mom and dad's asking me about you. You rarely visits them plus you go home around 3-4 in the morning??" asked Ji Yong his college best friend. 

"I need to finish this first the presentation will be tomorrow you know..." he answered. 

"Aish -- whatever I'll go to a club later, wanna come? Maybe you'll meet your future girlfriend there or --" asked Jiyong.

"I don't know. I'll text you if I'll meet you there --" he cut him, his eyes still fixed on the monitor of his laptop. 

"Ok, whatever man. I'm outta here." said Ji Yong as he walked out from his office. 

He let out a sigh as soon as Ji Yong left, he was right, he's overworking himself so as to keep himself busy. To keep his mind off of her, away from BOM. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth whenever he remembered that particular night that started it all.

-------

Flashback

Their school had this retreat in a beach somewhere in Busan, the girls were seperated from the boys. He'd been wantin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter