Chapter 12

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

She was left in shocked when she said goodbye to Seung Hyun, he didn't even bother to look at her nor say anything. She looked like a fool earlier, she silently cursed herself. 

"Bom, where have you been? I've been calling you last night and you're not answering your phone!" she heard her dad asked her as soon as she entered their house. She let out a sigh and turned to her father. 

"I'm sorry dad -- I stayed in an old friend's -- house. He even took me home, he just left." She said and turned her back again hoping what she said was enough for her father to stop asking questions. 

"HE? A guy? You stayed in a guy's house??" she heard him ask.

"Dad -- he's an old friend of mine ok? Nothing to worry about." she said.

"Who is he? What's his name?" he asked. She stopped to turn to her dad again. This time she didn't know what to say. Should she just tell him that she stayed at Seung Hyun's place? No, that would give them the idea that she's accepting her grandmother's order to marry Seung Hyun. They might asctually think that they're 'ok' again, which is not true. By the way Seung Hyun acted earlier is enough reason for her to stay away from him. He doesn't want her around. At the back of her mind she wants to marry him because Spring Resorts World depends on it. If she wouldn't marry him, her step mom will take over the whole resort. Which is a big no - no for her. 

"I stayed at -- S - Seung Hyun's --" she said. She felt uneasy just by saying his name. She saw her dad's eyes narrowed for a moment. 

"Seung Hyun? He's your ex-boyfriend right?" he asked and she nodded. 

"So -- what happened? Did you tell him --" he asked again but she cut him off. The issue's becoming more and more complicated and she knew it can get worst. 

"No dad, I didn't. He doesn't want to see me, he hates me. That's why he took me home coz he can't stand being with me." she said and made her way upstairs to her room. 

She texted Minzy, Chae and Dara and informed them she needed their help. Luckily all of them are back in Seoul. She needs their advice she really didn't know what to do. Chae replied to her text; 'Then just tell him you're sorry about what happened 8 yrs. ago..I'm sure he'll be able to forgive you...he loved you.' she read her text and somehow it hurts reading Chae's; text -he loved you-. It was in a past tense form. She sighed. She was right she really needs to apoligize to him, after embarassing and humiliating him in front of hundreds of people. She owe him an apology. Then she received Dara's text after that; "Aigoo, you're in deep sh*t Bom... you better think of a plan. Wait, I'll text you later while I think of something to help you --' She really needs to think of a plan, no scratch that. She needs to think of plans, not just one but more. The more the better so she can have other alternatives, but how? 'Why don't you try to seduce him? For sure it'll work. Noone can resist your charms Bom..you're good at that.'  Said Minzy. She groaned after reading her text. 'I already tried that but it's doesn't work on him.' she thought to herself. 

'Well, I could at least try again, right?' she asked herself. That's right, she can try to seduce him again and who knows it might work this time. Then Dara called her.

"Bommie -- here's my idea -- don't freak out first ok? Minzy texted me about her plan to seduce him right?" said Dara over the phone.

"Yeah -- that was her plan." she answered. 

"Well I was thinking maybe you can ask him to let you stay at his house --" Dara continued.

"Aish --" she snorted and pouted her lips.  She didn't know if Dara's drunk or high or something. 

"Wait -- let me finish first -- my plan plus Minzy's would be perfect, admit it. Ask Chae again if she can think of something too..so we can all contribute to help you." Dara said, that leaves her no choice, but to ask Chae again. What Chae's suggestion made her shook her head. So Chae's idea was to talk to her grandmother to be part of it. This will be like a cherade. If her grandmother agrees then Seung Hyun will allow her to stay at his house. That was Chae's main point though its not yet clear to her on how will she be able to 'act' in front of him. She needs the girls to enlighten her, it was their plan after all, so she asked them to come over to her place and discuss it.

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

After taking Bom home he decided to went to Jiyong's place, since he's the reason why his life's turned into a 360 degrees turn, when he left him with Park Bom that night. 

"Hyung, what are you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter