Chapter 19

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

"Bom...what's your plan now?" Chaerin asked her, she went to Chaerin's place and decided to check on her new clothes and tried some of it. 

"Plan about what?" she asked as she checked herself on the mirror. 

"About you and Seung Hyun" asked Chaerin. She let out a sigh. She was not expecting that since she was actually trying to move on. She don't know how and where to start again.

"Uhmmm... I don't know." she answered. 

"Do you wanna hear something about him?" asked Chae.

"No. Thanks." she answered. Chae made a disappointed look on her face.

"Well, I'm still gonna tell you about it anyways." Chae said. 

"Ok, so here it goes. I - heard he's having problems with his girlfriend. Isn't that great??" Chae added.

"What's great about that?" she asked, she suddenly felt guilty about it. 

"I hope they can still fix their relationship." she said. Making Chaerin turn to her. 

"Wh - what did you just say girl??" Chae asked her. 

"Aish! you heard me. Don't act like you didnt't. I don't want to say it again ok." she said. Chaerin just shrugged as she checked her phone and received a text message from Jiyong.

"Hey, Bommie...Jiyong's inviting us for an out of town / swimming somewhere in Busan." Chaerin said.

"Busan?" she asked, out of all the places. She shooked her head. 

"You wanna go or you wanna come? Which is which?" Chaerin added.

"Like I have any other choice?" she answered sarcastically.

"GREAT!! we need to go shopping for this, we need like 2-3 swimsuits, sunblocks too.." said Chae. She shooked her head again. Maybe she really need to go out and spend some time with her friends in order for her to move on. 'Is Seung Hyun coming? He probably will since Jiyong's his close friend.' she thought to herself. 

'Whatever, I can move on from this, I already did before.' she thought to herself. 

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

For the past few weeks, he'd been trying to contact Bom but she's avoiding him. She doesn't answer his calls, nor reply to any of his messages. He went to their house once, but he was told that she went out. He thought that Bom's dad was lying but knowing Bom, she probably did really went out. He wanted to see her again, talk to her. Seeing her again would always make his day complete. But what can he do  if she's the one avoiding him this time? 

He tried talking to Nina again, to his surprise Nina seemed to be oblivious to all the awkwardness he's giving her lately. But he later conclude that she must really love him that much to notice that all. He even thought that Bom hated him so much, and that he needs to pay more attention to Nina instead. He tried apologizing to Nina for being unfair but she didn't let him finish, saying she understand and that she's been to busy lately. He's thankful that somehow the blame's not all on him. At least Nina knows what she did and the things she didn't do. So far they're 'ok' again. But he's not sure if his heart's saying the same thing. He's not sure if he's really happy with what's happening right now.

'Hyung, I'm throwing a beach party this weekend. Wanna come? You can bring Nina if you want.' Jiyong said over the phone.

"Beach party? Is - is B- Bommie coming?" he asked.

'Well, Chaerin didn't say anything about her not coming so I figured out that she will. Why?' Jiyong added. 

"Nothing. Is it, Is it really alright to bring Nina? I mean...*sigh*" he said. As he let out a sigh.

'Of course its alright, I think it'll be ok with Bom. And besides we want to meet her too you know..its been months...and you haven't even introduce me to her.' Jiyong said sounding hurt but quickly laughed after realizing what he just said. 

"Aish -- fine. I'll ask her to come, but still you know. I'm not so sure abo--" he said.

'Great!! I'll expect you two this weekend. It'll be fun! I promise.Ok bye.' Jiyong said as he ended the call.

BOM'S POV

Saturday Morning:

They all agreed to meet in Jiyong's place because Jiyong brought his dad's van that will bring them to Busan that day. Dara and Minzy together with Jiyong's ready. They're still waiting for Chaerin and Bom to come since their call time was 6am. Noone knows why Ji asked them to come that early though. 

"Anyeong! We're here! Sorry we're late." Chaerin said waving her hand as Bom follows her from behind. 

"Charin-ah, Bommie-ah!" Dara called out to them while Minzy's waving her hand at them. 

"Finally! I thought you wouldn't come!" Jiyong told Bom.

"Don't blame me ok?!" Chaerin said but was looking at her.

"Fine, I'm sorry. My tummy hurts earlier. I thought I wouldn't make it today." she explained.

"Are you feeling better now?" Jiyong asked her. She nodded. Then Seung Hyun came making them all stop. Jiyong decided to break the silence and awkwardness. 

"Hyung, finally, where's Nina? I thought she's coming with you?" Jiyong asked. She saw Seung Hyun looked at her but quickly looked away. 

"She'll come but she had some important errands to do first." she heard him say.  Trying to act normal as possible. 

"Ok, shall we go? I wanna see the beach!!" Minzy added. She turned to looked at her. 

"Girl, you heard him right? The will come probably later this evening, boyy this life !" Chaerin wisphered to Minzy but loud e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter