Chapter 20

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BOM'S POV:

"Hey!! Come join me here! The water's so cold...it feels good!!" Jiyong shouted at them. Giving Bom the chance to get away from Seung Hyun. She decided to start to roast the barbecues. Seung Hyun was looking at her desperately. 

"Bommie -- I'll help you with these, Chaerin's helping Dara already." Minzy said. She nodded her head and smiled. 

After few hours lunch's ready and they all gathered in the dining room inside the huge cabin since its too hot outside they decided to eat inside. All were busy munching on their food. But Seung Hyun kept on glancing at Bom. Bom noticed it but she didn't bother confronting him about it. 

After lunch they all spent their afternoon playing cards, playing volleyball. Swimming with the girls was fun, she never thought she'd enjoyed it. She's wearing a white halter bikini top and matching undies. She looks so good. Chaerin and the girls were smiling at her. Giving her the thumbsup, she was about to ask what was that for but then she saw Minzy's pointing at Seung Hyun, and she saw him staring at her with his jaws dropped. She shooked her head.

'He never changed' she thought to herself. She decided to more. Weird, she's not even talking to him and yet she decided to . She knows what he likes. And that's what she do best. She would find him staring intently at her, then would check his phone again. Then looked at her again then back to his phone. 

'What's wrong with him?' she asked herself as she stared at him while he's busy checking his phone again. She got tired and excused herself from the rest. She was about to walk pass through Seung Hyun's when he called her attention. 

"You done already?" he asked. He's wearing a blue board shorts and a white muscle shirt.

"Hmm? ah yeah.." she said as she quickly went to her room and took a quick shower and changed into her casual short shorts and racerback tee. She really don't want to talk to him, because she know that he'll be talking about them and Nina. But she knew she needs to talk to him as well. Running away won't solve any of her problems. Maybe all she needed is a closure from him too. The last time they talked, she was the one who did all the talking and understanding. Maybe its his time to tell her everything she needs to know. 

She went out of the cabin around 6PM, she saw the guys sitting in circle, in front of a bonfire. Seung Hyun's missing. Then she remembered, his girlfriend's on her way now. He's probably waiting for her somewhere, she sighed. She sat with the rest of the girls quietly, just then Seung Hyun sat beside her to her surprise. 

"Whoa...where have you been? Haven't seen you earlier eh?" she asked. Seung Hyun was a bit surprised for a moment.

"I was just at the back, you didn't notice?" he asked. She shooked her head.

"So you were looking for me??" he asked, with a smirk on his face. 

"Hmpf. I'm not. Its just that everyone's here, except for you." she answered.  She's expecting him to say something but instead he looked down and kept quiet. Making her curious again.

"What's wrong?" she asked, he looked up at her face and smiled. 

"Nothing." he answered. 

"Ahh...I thought something's bothering you." she said as she tried to look away from him. She sighed.

"What was that for?" its his turn to ask. She turned to him.

"Hmm?" she asked. 

"You sighed, what was that for?" he asked again. She smiled.

"Nothing." she replied. She started playing with her toe ring, but she knew Seung Hyun's still watching her. She decided to break the silence.

"Saw you earlier after lunch you kept on checking your phone..is something the matter?" she asked.

"Ahh... well -- yeah. I've been weighing things lately Bom." he said. 

"About what?" she asked. 

"About you -- me." he answered. 'This is it.' she thought to herself. She's now willing to talk and listen to him.

"About us?" she asked.

"Yeah and -- and Nina." he said, frowning. Just then his phone rang. He excused himself and answered the call. She had a feeling it was his girlfriend calling. 

When Seung Hyun returned, her hunches proved her right. It was his girlfriend calling him earlier. He went over to Jiyong and the two talked. Then Jiyong got up and the two guys went to the huge gate at the back of the house, it was a private property anyway. 

She stood up and waited for them to return, she tried to follow the two guys. She saw a black BMW outside the gate. Then her jaw dropped when she saw a woman got out of the car and kissed and hugged Seung Hyun. She felt her knees getting frail and weak. She decided to return to the girls. 

"Bommie ah, where have you been. We were playing card games, wanna join?" Dara asked and she shooked her head. 

"You don't look good. What happened?" Chaerin asked.

"Looks like you've seen a ghost?" Minzy asked, as she looked around the whole area looking worried and scared .

"She's here." she said. Tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter