Chapter 4

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JinglesShinggi She is already falling for him…keke and about the poster its ok. I’m willing to wait ^_^ thanks again! Xoxo

alienmerong I know..don’t worry Seung Hyun will be fine lol xD and thank you for appreciating my fanfics *hugs*

ttotapbi2080 I know..he’s so sweet *sigh* ^__^

YGfamily4life116 that’s what you guys will found out soon…hope you’ll like this chap Jthanks again for commenting!! >_<

cherista6 yup he really can control himself but he almost didn’t hehe

lonelyshadow  - sorry naman ahehe you’re a Filipina rin..where you from pala? Hope you don’t mind me asking Jthanks sa comment!!

windofdestiny86 – thanks..yes he is a true gentleman..a perfect guy right?

slowlywishes – ahehe sorry about that, I didn’t mean to put at this early in time but I had to lolz… glad you liked it.

angelin – yeps..thanks for the comment!! 

Alien-Leader  -- yes he is indeed a sweet guy…

Bungsky_ yeah almost unbelievable…but believed it guys like him still exists I mean in my fanfics of course xD

mysweetsmile13 weeee glad you liked it ahehe yup I wish a guy liked him still exists…ahehe such a sweet guy..

BOM'S POV:

"What happened between you two last night?" Minzy asked. 

"Arghh...nothing happened." She replied out of frustration.

"Why do I have this feeling that you're disappointed, that nothing happened between you two?" Dara asked smiling.

"Well, partly yeah. But partly no, it was ok. But my gawd he's -- he's so --" She added. 

"OMG!!" said the three girls before laughing. 

"I won't say anything about it, ok? He's really sweet, nice and a true gentleman." she said dismissing her 3 nossy friends. The 3 just made a face to her when she turned her back on them. 

"Speaking of your prince charming Bom, he's walking towards you. Ok See yah later!" She heard Dara and then they're gone. 

"Hi, Bom" Seung Hyun greeted her. 

"H - Hi!" she greeted him back. ' Why am I stuttering?' she asked herself. She took in deep breaths. 

"Did you sleep well?" he asked her. She looked up at him. 

"Yep. I did. Thanks for staying with me and for the breakfast." she said.

"Your welcome." he said and gently pinched her chin. He then headed through the door and was staying at the corridor, since their teacher haven't arrived yet. 

"What is he doing there?" Minzy whispered to her out of the blue and so is Cl and Dara. 'How did they even get there so fast without her noticing it?' she asked herself. 

"I -- don't know." she answered. Then some 4th year students from the other class entered their room and was walking towards her seat. 

"Hi Bom, I -- just want to give you this. I hope you'll like it." the guy told her, he gave her a stuff toy and a box of chocolates, she looked at Seung Hyun who was also staring back at her. She wanted to smile, she knew he's jealous with him staring at them like that. Oh, she can read guys so well. 

"Thanks -- that's so sweet of you." She said, and looked back at him. She saw him rolled his eyes and went inside their room again, but he sat next to her. He was just looking at the guy. 

"Ah -- I should go. Thanks for accepting the gifts Bom." the guy said and headed through the door. She heard her 3 friends laughed. 

"Seung Hyun, don't do that. You're scaring my suitors away." she said, emphasizing the word suitor to him. 

"Can we talk --" she heard him asked and she nodded with a smile. They went outside first. 

"What did I just told you Bom? About the note I left you earlier?" he asked her.  She remembered the note she kept it with her. 

"What about it?" she asked innocently. He sighed. 

"Bom, stop this. Stop being a playgirl." he said. Her eyes widened in shocked. 

"What? Why? I'm not doing anything." she answered. 

"Yeah, for now. But I am thinking about your suitors, not all of them are sincere to you Bom. And you know what they want from you." he said. She smiled again.

"I know, because you also want it right?" she asked in a very teasing tone. He sighed again.

"Yeah -- any guy in his sound mind would want you Bom. But what happens after that is what concerns me more. You don't know those guys, Bom. Stop playing your dirty games already. Please? Do this for your own good, not for anyone else." he asked. She was dumbfounded. She was so touched. She wanted to kiss him right then and there. 

"Please?" he asked. She kept quiet for a moment, and looked up at him. 

"I don't know how to Seung Hyun." she lied. Silence enveloped them for a few moments, then Seung Hyun finally break the silence. 

"I have an idea. Well -- this might sound stupid to you. But this is the only way, in my own honest opinion, for you to stop being a playgirl." he said, looking at her. 

"What is it then?" she asked. 

"You'll be my girlfriend." he suggested. She wanted to scream her lungs out. She liked it. No. She LOVED his idea, but she didn't let him noticed that of course. 

"Why? How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter