Chapter 22

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:
 

"Oh my God!" was the only thing I said after the sudden realization. Its been a month since I made love with Seung Hyun. And he seemed to be totally clueless about it. "Babo" she hissed at him who only replied to her with "Hmmm?" she shaked her head in disbelief. How come he's so clueless about it. 

"Yah!! you're so stupid!" I said to him while pinching him on his sides, making him winced in pain.

"Aaaghhhhh. .. That hurts!" he said.

"Hyung... you still dont get it, do you?" Seung Hyun just looked at them with a straight face. 

"You're pregnant!" her friends shouted at her.

"Hmmmm......" was the only reaction they got from Seung Hyun. She shooked her head, Seung Hyun is an intelligent guy but he can sometimes be so dense. 

"Well??" Jiyong asked Seung Hyun, hoping he'll say something helpful. 

"Actually, to be very honest. I already know she's pregnant." Seung Hyun said casually. The girls looked at him with shock on their faces. 

"You knew?" she asked him. He just gave her a nod, while yawning and scratching the back of his head. It took her few seconds to say something again, since Seung Hyun decided to keep his mouth shut at this very moment, and he's seriously not helping.

Seung Hyun just shrugged. "Gut feel." he said. She looked at him, frowning. 

"Gut feel? she asked again.

"Yeah, well I kinda felt something's different with her the moment we got here. She seemed to have her mood swings." Seung Hyun added.

They were just staring at him waiting for him to say more. 

"The thought of you being pregnant with my child brings so much joy to me, Bom. And now that I think my gut feels were all real. I am very thankful." he said sincerely at her. She scoffed. 

"Im not yet sure if I really am pregnant and if I am I think you're not the father." she said cooly. She saw Seung Hyun's jaws dropped. 

"She's doing it again, see? She's having her mood swings again." Seung Hyun said after recovering from what she just said. 

"I am the father of your child Bom, its been confirmed. I talked to your family doctor she said that you've missed your period last month. Do the math, its mine. I also talked to your grandmother --" he said, but was interrupted.

"What?" She asked.

"What?" he asked back.

"Why did you do that? Why did you talked to my grand mother? And what's with our family doctor?!" she added.

"Well, I talked to her even before we got here, If I wanted us to get back together I need to talk to her first, and so I did." he replied.

"What did you told her?" She asked.

"That'll be just between the two of us." he answered. He's really frustrating. 

"Nothing to worry about, Bom." he added. I sighed. "Fine. Whatever.." I said. 

"Can we talk Seung Hyun, i mean alone??" I asked and he seemed to happy about it. 

"Yeah, sure." he replied and so the others left the room. 

"So... what's going on? How come you never told me about your plans?" I asked him. He scratched the back of his head.

"I do have plans to tell you but you always ignore me." he said. He was right, how can they talk if she always ignore him. 

"Fine..." I finally gave up. 

"I've been wanting to tell you about my plans Bom..but you are always so distant. Im sorry if I hurt you, that was a coward thing for me to do. To let you do all the first moves and initiate the talks. *sighs* I just dont know how to tell you, I'm afraid that I might do something stupid and lose you, which I already did. I told you about Nina right? It would be unfair for her if we continue our relationship, coz -- " he said.

"Coz you don't love her as much as yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter