Chapter 15

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

He went to Ji's place, and again he wasn't expecting him. He entered without asking his permission. 

"Hyung, what brings you here -- " Jiyong asked him. 

"I wanted to talk to you about -- " he said. But he don't really know what to say to him. He stopped and think of something else to say. 

"Is this about her?" asked Jiyong. He looked at him and frowned. 'How did he know?' he asked himself.

"Yeah -- you and Park Bom --" he said, but stopped when he saw him smirked and shooked his head. 

"So its about Park Bom eh?" he heard him asked. He cleared his throat and try to compose himself again. 

"I never really thought that you were thinking of Park Bom when I said 'her' --" Jiyong added. 'Damn, he's trying to test me again.' he said to himself. He should've been more careful. Now it really looked like he was thinking of Bom all along. Well he did right?

"So what about her hyung?" asked Jiyong as they headed to his living room area.

"Stay away from her." he said, but then when he realized what he said he just shook his head, but its too late now. He said what he said. 

"Whoah -- whoah and why should I stay away from her? She's a friend of mine too you know." Jiyong explained. 

"Because I said so!" he shouted at him, making Ji stopped and stepped back a little. 

"I mean you still don't know her, if you two fell in love with each other she might eventually hurt you like she did to me." he said. He slapped his forehead and shooked his head again. 'Now where did that came from?' he asked himself. 

"Whoa! Wait a minute!! Hold it right there! Hyung!! Who says I like her in a romantic kind of way??" Jiyong asked him. He was speechless. He shouldn't have said that. He has no right to tell him what to do and what not to do. He's a grown up man already. But could that be the real reason why he wants him to stay away from Bom??

"So you don't? Like -- her?" he asked. And Jiyong just nodded and smiled at him.

"Hyung, you're becoming too obvious now." he heard him say. 

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Its obvious that you still like her and that you still have the hots for her. Well I can't blame you though, she's really gorgeous and not to mention smoking y!!!" Jiyong added, he glared at him. 

"No, its not that. I don't like her. I mean not anymore. And -- geez why am I even explaining to you." he said as he headed to the door. 

"You're trying to explain to me is it because that's the truth or you just wanted to convince yourself that you don't like her anymore, eh??" Jiyong teased. He turned around and starts heading to the door.

"Ok hyung, I'll just pretend that you didn't say those, that this never happened. Since this is the first time I saw you acted so - so weird and its all because of PARK BOM." Jiyong said, he stopped from walking but he didn't bother to look back at his friend's face. 

"I'm going. Bye." he said and with that he's gone.

He looked for Bom as soon as he reached his house and he saw her sitting on the floor while resting head on his center table, sleeping on his living room. He looked at her face up close. 'Do you have a boyfriend, Park Bom?' he asked himself so as not to wake her up. He caressed her face but stopped as soon as he realized what he's doing. 'Why do you want to know if she has a boyfriend? Its none of your business.' he scolds himself. He went to his room to get a blanket and put it on her. He sat down at the sofa behind her, as he watched her sleep, later he found himself feeling sleepy and the next thing he knew he's sleeping. 

BOM'S POV:

She felt something fell over from her shoulders, she slowly opened her eyes and saw a blanket fell from her shoulders down to her waist. She took the blanket then stared at a sleeping Seung Hyun behind her, she slowly put the blanket on him. He's sleeping like a baby. She leaned closer and gently caressed his face. She brush his hair that covered his eye. She saw him pout, she smiled. 'He's probably dreaming of something nice. Thanks for this blanket Tabi.' she thought to herself. She turned the tv off and went upstairs to her room. 

After several weeks....

Everything went well, somehow Seung Hyun has become 'nicer' to her. Not in a very sweet , romantic kind of way. But nice as a person. He talks to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter