Chapter 5

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@Casharida: I know but they need to TT__TT. Whoah you think I'm good at writing ? OMG *faints* ahaha i don't think so >_< hmmm I'll take that as a compliment. lol Thanks anyways! :)

@obliviate_soul: Oh please don't die. I still wanna see your comments xD lol..thanks for the comment! I know I want a boyfriend like him too gosh T_T Anyways, hope you'll like these chapters. :) 

@JinglesShinggi: Here it is sorry for the late updates ahehe but here's a back to back updates for you. And what dya think of my poster? its perfect right?? >_< Thanks again to you and Chartreuse!

@justephoy: Yeah he's so cute. Just too adorable. He's too good to be true right? ;) 

@SpunkiMonki: well here's another update..hope these won't bore you out. T_T

@Alien - Leader: Yeah what he did was right. You can rarely see/meet guys who would do such kind of thing haiz..

@ttotapbi2080 - yeah Bom's a lil sadistic to Seung Hyun but in a cute way kekee

@slowlywishes -- thanks!!! heres another update... :) hope you'll like it too!!

@cimmotabi -- aww thanks for the comment. aigoo ..cavity?? >_< hehehe

@Bungsky_ -- gee thanks!! im glad you liked it!!

@mysweetsmile13 - yeah we'll they seemed to get along really well. He must've earned his trust :)

BOM'S POV:

"Hi girlssssss!!" she cheerfully greeted Minzy, Chae and Dara. 

"Whoah!" said Dara.

"Why are you so  --  so  hyper??" Minzy asked her. She just smiled at them.

"I'm just -- HAPPY." she replied and went to her seat. 

"Looks, like our player's finally in love." Chaerin said to noone, but Dara and Minzy heard her. 

"Hmmmm....well, I wasn't expecting that." Minzy blurted out still looking at Bom's direction who was only seated 3 chairs away from her. 

"That's a good thing right? She's finally in love, with Seung Hyun." Dara chuckled.

"Shhhhhh.... keep your voice down, its not yet official until Bommie says so. We just have to wait." Minzy told Dara.

"What are you girls talking about??" she finally turned around and faced the three.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all." said Chaerin, smiling. She just shrugged it off and waited for their professor. She looked at Seung Hyun's direction and she smiled when, she saw him looking at her too. He just smiled at her. A very knowing smile. She can hear her heartbeat going estatic. She noticed her friends looking at her in a very curious manner. But when she asked them what's wrong they just kept quiet.

 ----

"RRIIINNGGG' they heard the first alarm, and the students got up and head to the cafeteria. 

"Bommie - ah, let's go??" Dara asked her. She looked at Seung Hyun first before answering her.

"Ah -- you go ahead, I'll catch up with you later." she told them. Minzy was supposed to say something but Chaerin stopped her. 

"Ok, Bom. We'll let you do whatever you want this time, but next time we'll be needing your explanation ok?" said Chaerin then looked at Seung Hyun then back at her. 

"OK." she replied and the three walked out, still looking at Seung Hyun. Then she saw Seung Hyun walking towards her. 

"Did you tell em already?" he asked.

"Nope, not yet. I'm planning to tell them later." she replied. He just nodded his head and smiled at her.

"I know you're hungry, come on --" he said, reaching for her hand and she gladly took it.  They entered the cafeteria and the whole place fell into silence, when they entered while holding each others hands. She can hear some guys saying things about Seung Hyun. She didn't mind, they're just jealous. They reached the table where Minzy, Cl and Dara are seated, by the looks of it. They've probably guessed it right. Seung Hyun pulled a chair for her, she smiled at him. But to her dismay, he said he'll have to go somewhere. She asked why and where. 

"I'll tell you later about it ok?" he wisphered to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter