Chapter 21

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

Seung Hyun woke up with a horrible hangover. He tried massaging his temples hoping the pain will go away in an instant, but it didn't. He opened his eyes slowly and felt someone hugging his waist. His eyes widened in shock when he saw Bom hugging him and is still sleeping. She's almost and the thought gave him an arousal. Then their bedroom door opened. 

Its his girlfriend Nina, her face all devoid of emotion and was just staring at him -- them. He looked at Bom, he tried explaining but no words came out of his mouth. He didnt know what to say in the first place, he cant remember anything from last night. Bom was still sleeping and he didnt want to wake her up. Nina walked towards him.

"I --"he said, he wasnt able to finish his sentence. She slapped him. 

"We are so done! I hate you! How can you do this to me!" she said. 

"Wait ... I -- " he said. Then his now ex-girlfriend just zoomed her way out of the room, she stopped when Jiyong entered their room still scratching the back of his head, acting like an innocent. When he was sure that Nina had left, he asked Jiyong.

"You slept with her?" he asked his friend who only gave him a smug face.

"hmmmmmm" Jiyong replied. He kept on looking at his friend, waiting for an answer.

"Well?" he asked.

"Well...yeah..sort of -- " he heard him say. He stared at his friend blankly for few seconds. 

"hmmm you dont seemed to be so mad about it though..." Jiyong added.

"Hmmm? Should I?" he asked. 

"Yeah! I mean she's your girl and we slept together. You really should be mad." Jiyong replied. He looked out the window and think. 

"Yeah you're right but...I dunno. I think I'm fine with it." he said. Jiyong just shooked his head and went out of the room. Then Chaerin's voice can be heard. She's yelling at Jiyong. He stared at Bom again and caresses her head, Bom then opened her eyes slowly and looks up at him.

"Huh?" said Bom and quickly got up. 

"What just happened?" she asked as she pulled the blanket up to her chest. 

"Hmmmm.... I honestly dont know." he replied as he slumped back to the bed. 

Bom's POV:

"What just happened?" she asked as she pulled the blanket up to her chest. She tried her best to act natural, though she really k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter