Chapter 6

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

He hurried back to their room, he don't want to be late and besides, he missed Bom already. Earlier he went to the Biker's spot, he was told that they'll be having this race with some guys, good thing he won. It doesn't matter who won as long as its from their group then it'll be fine. He rarely participates with those kind of activities, as much as possible he wants to keep a low profile, but Ji Yong, his friend asked him to participate, since Daesung can't join for the meantime. He runned back to their room, then he saw Bom looking at him. He smiled at her. He'll tell her about it later. 

----

"Seung Hyun --" Bom called out to him. As always she always looked beautiful. He can feel the jealous stares from his classmates. 

"Bommie --" he said and grabbed her hand. He went to Minzy, Dara and Cl's place and told them they'll get going. 

"Bye Bom!" the three said in unison. They headed to the parking lot and hopped on his big bike, like they used to. They went to his place.  He's staying at a bungalow type house. Since Bom needs to know where he lives, she's his girlfriend anyways. 

"This is where I lived Bom --" he said, as they entered his house. He asked her to have a seat and he went to the kitchen and prepared something for them to eat. 

"Where's your parents?" she asked. 

"I moved out -- You see, I don't like being manipulated by my parents that's why I decided to stay here." he explained. 

"You were supposed to ask my something earlier right?" he asked as he poured iced tea on her glass. 

"Yeah -- I've heard about your group, Tabi." she said.

"Hmmm... Ok, I'll tell you about it." he said staring at her as she nodded her head.

"When I was still in first year, I joined this group, its not an official group though, it was just for fun. We love big bikes that's why we go on roadtrips somewhere during weekends together. Then some students saw us riding bikes, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter