Chapter 18

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the super late update. I've been too pre-occupied with so many things that I haven't got any time to update my fanfics. But I really hope you'll like this one. Sorry again T_T

Have you guys seen Bom's teaser photo for I love you? She's so ing perfect it hurts my ovaries, and I don't even know how she did it. lol
And their song I Love You, is awesome. As expected. >_< 

BOM'S POV:

The next morning Bom woke up when she felt an arm hugging her waist. It was Seung Hyun's. She's surprised to see him still sleeping, she checked the time it's already halft past 11 in the morning. She tried to get up, but she heard him groaned. Hugging her even more. 

"Seung Hyun, wake up!" she said trying to break away from his hug.

"Hmmmm .... No." he said. 

"Come on, look I need to go to the bathroom and Im hungry. I'm sure you are too. So stop pretending that you're still asleep." she said. And with that he finally let go of her and got up too. 

"Good morning, baby." he added, smiling but his smile quickly faded away. She didn't know what's running through his mind right this very moment. He's acting weird, she can tell. He went from smiling then back to his poker face again. What could  possibly be wrong? She thought to herself. He even called her 'baby' as if they're officially back together. Did he regret calling her baby? If he did, why? What's wrong if he called her baby? She don't want to make a big deal out of it so she headed first to the bathroom and fixed herself before she went downstairs. She saw The girls cooking breakfast or lunch? Jiyong greeted her and asked her if Seung Hyun's up already and she said yes. She noticed the girls giving her a skeptical look.  She just sighed, she knows what those strange glances are for. They're probably wondering if something happened between Seung Hyun and her. 

Just then after few more minutes Seung Hyun came rushing downstairs and headed to the kitchen and sit with them and joined them for brunch. They were all talking about stuffs in general. Seung Hyun got up and went to the fridge and took out some milk, he put his cellphone on the dining table when it rang. Someone's calling him. Jiyong took the phone and read the name of the caller before handing it over to his hyung. 

"Hyung, its Nina." Jiyong said casually. But her eyes widened in shocked for some reasons. She feel like her stomach turned upside down and that she wanted to throw up upon hearing the caller's name. She tried to keep herself calm and looked at Seung Hyun's reactions. She saw him blinked a couple of times before he took his phone from Jiyong, he even looked at her but quickly looked away. Like he's guilty of something. She shrugged and continued eating her food. Though she knew she just lost her appetite. 

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

When Jiyong read Nina's name aloud. He didn't know if he wanted to scold Jiyong for doing so or not. He's hesitant to answer the phone to be honest, he didn't know why though. He didn't know what to do, if he'll just broke up with Nina or tell Bom that he lied and that he has a girlfriend. Nina's been very busy with her career but he never really nag, he knew she's very busy and he don't want to stop her from doing what she likes. Earlier he wanted to bash his head to a wall when he called her 'baby' not that he didn't want to call her 'baby' but he knew it was wrong. He has a girlfriend. 

"Seung Hyun, can - can we talk? For a minute?" Its Bom. He wanted to tell her about it but he never planned it to be this early.

"Yeah sure." he said. They went to Jiyong's balcony and decided to talk there. 

"Hmmmm....That Nina girl, is she your? Your girlfriend?" she asked. He was a bit surprised that she was too straightforward about it. But in a way it made things easier  at least for him. 

"Uhmmm...that. Yeah she is." he answered. He noticed Bom quickly looked away from him before saying anything again.

"I see. --" Bom said, still not looking at him.

"Wait.. the thing is --" he tried to cut her off but he failed.

"Are you trying to explain about her?" said Bom, she smiled at him. 

"You don't have to explain anything Seung Hyun. I fully understand where I stood. I never really expect anything from you." she added. 

"What??" he asked. He's confused, what does she mean by those?

"I'm not your girlfriend, you're not my boyfriend. Remember? What happened between us that day was just out of instinct right? I guess you wanted me and I wanted you too. And besides I wanted that to happen to so I'm not gonna bug you or hate you for taking advantage of me or something." she said now looking at him. So that's why she never really discussed that incident to him. Come to think of it she was right. It makes sense. What they have right now is more like, friends with benefits. If that's what people call it. But that doesn't sound right. He shooked his head. 

"I'm sorry, it shouldn't be this way. I - I --" he gritted through his teeth as he run his hands through his hair. He saw Bom smiled again. But its a very sad smile. Like she's in pain. But he admired her for being the first one to initiate the topic. He appreciate that. 

"Bommie --" he said trying to reach her hand but she just pulled away from his touch. 

"I told you its ok. Uhmm -- " said Bom. 

"Have you -- forgiven me already Seung Hyun?" she asked him. For a moment he was lost for words. 

"Wh-what?" he asked. 

"If you've forgiven me already? You know what I mean right?" she asked again. Referring to the incident that happened 8 years ago. When she broke up with him. 

"Ah, that. Yeah. I've forgiven you the very moment you turned your back away from me Bom." he said, he bit his tounge trying to stop himself from crying. He really felt like he's about to cry. He'd been wanting to tell her that but wasn't given the chance to. He saw Bom shocked with his confession. But she quickly looked away so as to hide her emotions. 

BOM'S POV:

She was taken aback with Seung Hyun's confession, she was really touched, she never really thought he'd forgive her that same night. But knowing Seung Hyun, she knew he was telling the truth. For sure it doesn't make any difference now. The fact that it happened 8 years ago, they should just all moved on. He already did anyways. So its fair time for her to do the same. Forget that damn wish her grandmother wants her to do. If she'll give Spring Resorts World to her step-mom, then so be it. She don't care anymore. She can't ruin his relationship with his girlfriend just because she needs to marry him. She shooked her head, she never thought she'd be this masochist. But he doesn't love her anymore. Because if he still do then he would break up with that Nina and ask her to be his girlfriend again. Right? That's how it should be. But she knew better. That's not gonna happen. 

"Really? Wow. I mean. Thank you. Seung Hyun. Finally I can live my life the way I wanted to." she said trying to break the awkward silence that envelopes them. But he didn't say anything, his face devoids off any emotions.

"I'm really sorry Bom." he said. She turned to meet his gaze. 

"I told you its ok. I'm totally fine with it. And besides I kinda got used to it. I used to be the y, naughty Bom right?" she asked still trying to sound funny but he didn't say anything. So she decided to just keep shut. 

"You're no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter