Chapter 1

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

"If this is some sort of a joke, I'm telling you Bom its not funny" Said Harry in a serious tone. Harry's her British boyfriend. She met him when her family visited London last summer, and seems like he can't get enough of her, he even followed her back to Korea with his friend, and the worst he even stayed there for 5 months now. So you can say they're kind of dating each other for 2 months now. But she doesn't love him. She just think having a British "boyfriend" is cool. It is actually, even her friends say so. 

They're having a dinner in a fine restaurant. She sighed and drank some wine. She lost her appetite, she doesn't feel like eating anymore. A certain song was playing on her mind.

"There's no easy way to break somebody's heart....'

"I'm not trying to be funny" she kept a straight face matched with a firm voice. She read from a magazine that you have to keep a straight face when breaking up with someone, so it'd be more 'believable'. She waited for his reaction. Like what she expected it o be, his jaws dropped.  She sighed once again, she wanted to make it easy for him. To be honest, Harry's a nice guy, he's kindof fun to be with. He was perfect. He was the perfect boyfriend to her - a possible lifetime mate. It was pity she had to say good bye to him. 

"It's really hard for me to do this Harry, especially if we've shared so much fun together." she said.

"But I just don't think we should continue this..." she added. It took him few minutes to say anything, as if he's trying to absorb every word she said.

"But why?? Was it me? Did I do something wrong??" he bombarded her with questions. His eyes were begging.

"No, this is not about you. Its about me, you see I thought I was ready to fall in love again, but I wasn't. It'll be unfair to you if we continue our relationship" she told him.

"How can you say that? You shouldn't let yourself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter