Chapter 2

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

'Why is she staring at me like that?' he asked himself as he made his way to one of the vacant seats. She's twisting her hair and slightly opened. He groaned. She's a real teaser. Damn it. It makes him really nervous and uncomfortable from his seat. He decided to finish his food faster than he usually do.

'She's walking towards here?' he asked himself again, trying not to look at her. But its too late, he looked up at her, and saw her smiling down at him. She has this energy that keeps guys like him drawn to her. 'Is she a voodoo practicioner or something?' he asked himself. 

"Hi, Seung Hyun --" she greeted him.  He slowly looked down at his plate then looked back at her again. 

"Hi. " he replied. She snorted. Probably disappointed with his reaction.

"Can I seat here?" she asked, but she already sat there even before she finish her question. 

"You're already sitting there, do I have any other choice?" he asked. She saw her gasped. 'Was she surprised with the way I talked to her?' he silently asked himself, taking another bite of his pizza.

"You're so rude --" she said. She gave him those puppy like eyes. 'Oh don't give me that look, what does she want anyway?' he said to himself. 

"No. I'm not. Do you need anything from me Park Bom?" he asked. Emphasizing her full name.

"Aniya -- just call me Bom. I hate it being called in whole name or last name basis" she answered, he just gave her a nod and continued eating his food.

BOM'S  POV:

'This is harder than it looks' she thought to herself. She thought Seung Hyun's the average guy who would easily fall for her charms. But she's kinda having a hard time. She saw her friends giving her an encouragement look.

"I need your help" she told him, she slightly leaned on the table, showing her cleavage. She saw him stare at 'them'. She wanted to smile, but she decided not to. It'll be too obvious. Instead she put up her serious face again.

"About what? Do you want?" he asked her, offering her a slice of pizza. She was surprised, he offered her his food. She find it sweet. Though her ex boyfriends did the same thing to her, it feels weird, but she liked it. She shooked her head.

"No, thanks -- I'm done." she answered.

"Help about what?" he asked. 

"Math -- our assignments yesterday. Remember? We're supposed to submit it tomorrow. Can you help me with it?" she asked. 

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

He stared at her for a few seconds. 

'This is weird, how come she's asking help from me? When I'm not even the smartest student in our class.' he asked himself. 

"Can you uhmm help me?" she said, her eyes were begging. With her lips pouting like that, who would say no to her? he asked himself.

"Uhmm ok... --" he said, she saw her smiled at him. He froze for a moment, staring at her again. 

"Thanks so much!! So can you come to our place later after class?" she asked. Leaning forward to him. 

'Go to her place? Later? After class?' he asked himself. He gulped. Why does he have this feeling that that's not a good idea?? But he shooked his head. 'She probably really need some help with their assignment' he thought to himself.

"To your place?" he asked, he tried to sound so casual. 

"Yup -- don't worry, I think it won't take us that long right?" she asked him. He nodded. Why does he even feel so worried about going to her place later? He tried to assesed his feelings, he wasn't that nervous at all, a part of him is actually excited to go to her place.  He gulped, she noticed the way he gulped coz she was looking at his lips and she slowly her lips. It wasn't that much, but the way she did it was sooooo fu*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter