Blame It on the Alcohol

Falling Deep

 

Hey guys!! Back for another update! 

Sadly, finals are coming up super soon and things are stressful. But I hope to keep up with my updates pretty well ^^

So The Chaser is officially the number one most played on my itunes, with around 168 plays :) <3 Hahaha.

Anyways, This chapter is completly written on the WooGyu couple ~ Keke. 

ENJOY <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 9

Let’s go to Woohyun & Sunggyu First

 

“Let’s go Woohyun-ah, It’s already 10. Your parents might be waiting for you.” Sunggyu said to the still slightly dizzy Woohyun.

Woohyun just hummed as a response and they started walking towards their houses. They walked in silence, but it wasn’t awkward.

Suddenly Woohyun said “hyung, today was fun.”

Sunggyu chuckled “Yeah, I like that kid Sungyeol. And all of us haven’t hung out in a whole week!” he said dramatically.

They arrived at Woohyun’s house in another minute or so.

“Okay we’re here, make sure you go in quietly to not wake up your parents. Bye! Text me” Sunggyu said to Woohyun and waved to the younger. Woohyun waved a little, still in his drunk state. He walked up his front steps but fumbled on the third step.

Sunggyu ran up to support Woohyun, but being the clumsy grandpa that he is, he tripped on Woohyun’s leg and they both ended up on the front porch with Sunggyu on top fo Woohyun. They both groaned from the impact of the fall. Sunggyu’s eyes got big as he saw a small trickle of blood coming down the temple of the younger’s forehead.

“Oh my goodness Woohyun, you’re bleeding! I’m so sorry.” He got up and took Woohyun’s hand to help him up.

“It’s okay Gyu-hyung, go home, I’ll be fine.”

“You’re obviously not okay Hyunnie.” He gasped and covered his mouth when he realized what he called him.

“Heh. Hyung, you haven’t called me that since we were like eleven… I liked it… Why’s you stop?”

“You don’t know what you’re saying Woo, you’re drunk and hurt your head, I’ll bring you inside and clean up your cut” Sunggyu said with a red face.

Woohyun pouted cutely as Sunggyu found the house key in Woohyun’s back pocket. Sunggyu quietly opened the door, while piggybacking the younger, to find Woohyun’s parents sitting on the living room couch watching TV. He silently cursed and hoped that they wouldn’t hear them come in.

Again, being clumsy, he dropped the keys on the floor. Woohyun’s parents turned around and were shocked at the sight of their son on the back of his best friend near the entrance door. They got off the couch and walked towards the sight.

Sunggyu coughed awkwardly and said “Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Nam. I’m sorry for intruding, but Woohyunnie needed a little assistance coming inside… “

Woohyun’s parents looked at their son’s face and the blood on his temple and just sighed.

His dad had just mumbled something like “Goodness… I seriously wonder how he gets decent grades…”

His father went up the stairs into his room while mumbling “Thanks Sunggyu, I don’t know what we would all do without you…”

His mother was still standing there and sighed again. She shook her son’s head to see if he as completely knocked out. He grumbled a little.

“Yah. Woohyun, pick up your phone next time, you big stupid tree!” she finally said to the almost dead Woohyun.

“Oh, and I’m so sorry Sunggyu-yah, I know it must be annoying walking him every day, and you didn’t have to carry him, just slap him next time.” She gave Sunggyu a small smile.

“Haha. It’s okay Mrs. Nam. I really don’t mind, he’s my best friend, and he would do the same if I was in this condition. You can go back up, I can carry him up to his room.”

“Haha. Thanks again Sunggyu. I’m not even going to ask what happened, as long as he didn’t do anything too bad. Keke.”

She started walking up the stairs until Sunggyu added “Oh and Mrs.Nam, don’t be too harsh on him in the morning. Haha. I think he’s been a little stressed recently.”

They said their Goodnights and Sunggyu started walking up the stairs as well. He groaned at how heavy Woohyun was but kept going.

He pushed open the door to Woohyun’s room and placed him on his bed. The lder was sweating from carrying the 120 pound Woohyun for so long. He stretched his back, got up off the bed, drenched a towel in  water and returned to Woohyun’s room. Sunggyu first wiped Woohyun’s face with the wet towel because he knew how concerned he was with his precious skin. He then slowly wiped the blood on his temple. Sunggyu felt guilty for giving alcohol to the younger, not knowing that Woohyun couldn’t handle too much. He sighed and rinsed the towel in the bathroom. He came back in the room and sat next to a sleeping Woohyun.

Sunggyu sighed and pulled his knees to his chest. He looked to his right, to see a peaceful looking boy. The older smiled a little. He went into a deep thought while looking at the angelic face.

Sunggyu was thinking… about many things. His mind wandered to what had happened 15 minutes ago outside. He had unknowingly called Woohyun “Hyunnie.” This was one of his nicknames for Woohyun since they became close. But he had stopped calling him that about a year ago. No one thought much of it, thinking that Sunggyu just “grew out of it.” But secretly, Woohyun was confused and hurting, when Sunggyu stopped calling him that. He had his reasons though. The same day that Sunggyu stopped calling him Hyunnie, was the day that his heart started beating a little faster each time he saw Woohyun.

He started thinking again. What he had said to Woohyun’s mother about Woohyun being stressed was actually true. Well, Woohyun wouldn’t say anything about it and the other members didn’t exactly notice. But Sunggyu had noticed right away. He looked like he had lack of sleep every morning and was unusually quiet on their walk their walks to school. But he just couldn’t figure it out… he was only quiet during the morning walks, and what was keeping him from his sleep?

Sunggyu’s train of thought was lost when Woohyun moaned a little in his sleep. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun again and saw that his face was not peaceful anymore.

*Is he having a nightmare? I wonder what it’s about?*

Woohyun was still from a nightmare and a single tear fell from his closed eyes. Sunggyu, surprised, cautiously wiped the tear with his hand and felt heartbroken seeing his best friend and love having such a painful dream. Unconsciously, he Woohyun’s hair and whispered “I can’t stand seeing you like this… please just tell me what’s wrong.”