A Choding's Home

Falling Deep

 

Enjoy this MyungYeol chappie ! Hehe. Of course there is more to come, so anticipate their cute relationship ^^

& OMG. Who else watched the first episode of their new show Infinite Ranking King or 인피니트의 서열왕!? Hehe. So cute!

Enjoyyyyy <3 ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11

*Onto What Happened With Myungsoo&Sungyeol*

 

“Sungyeol hyung, let’s go. I’m gonna walk you home. I’ll follow your lead.”

Sungyeol nodded and started walking towards his house, with Myungsoo walking beside him.

They were walking in silence, like the WooGyu couple. Sungyeol suddenly felt extremely tired and his pace slowed down. Myungsoo noticed this and slowed his pace down to match Sungyeols. Then all of a sudden, Sungyeol fell to the floor.

“Oh gosh, hyung! Hyung wake up!”

Having no response, Myungsoo panicked, but relaxed a little when he heard Sungyeol breathing loudly, sleeping.

He laughed out loud at the cute sight and carried Sungyeol in his arms without trouble.

*He’s so light… how is someone who’s so tall, so light and skinny?*

He looked down at the sleeping body in his arms and smiled.

*He’s so damn cute… the way his hair falls perfectly right above his eyes, the slight flush on his cheeks, his straight nose, and his slightly plump lips…*

He sighed at all those thoughts creeping into his mind.

He finally realized that he had no idea where he was going and didn’t want to wake up his hyung.

“Sungyeol hyung. Yeollie hyung. Wake up for a second. Just tell me your address hyung~”

Sungyeol was still in his half sleeping state and mumbled his address. He fell asleep quickly again as Myungsoo started walking to Sungyeol’s apartment.

They reached the apartment in 5 minutes and Myungsoo shook Sungyeol awake, who was still in his arms.

“Yahhh hyung we’re here. Where are your keys?”

Sungyeol groaned but then jerked up, eyes growing big, when he realized that the younger had carried him all the way home.

“Oh my god Myungsoo, I’m so sorry! You should have just slapped me awake or something!”

“It’s okay hyung, really, you’re as light as a feather. I think you’re almost the same weight as Sungjongie. Haha.”

Sungyeol’s face got red and he stumbled with his keys. He was so flustered he dropped his keys. He groaned, annoyed, and bumped his head on the way up from picking up the keys.

“Ughhh. I’m so out of it right now,” Sungyeol complained as he rubbed the top of his head.

“Hehe. Just stay still hyung, I’ll open the door.”

*Oh my gosh, he is the cutest thing. Especially when he’s all embarrassed and flustered. Heh.*

Myungsoo picked up the keys that ad fallen again, and opened the front door to the apartment building. They walked into the elevator and Sungyeol pressed the button for the 22nd floor.

“I’m sorry Myung, you shouldn’t have to walk me all the way up. I’m such a freaking clutz.”

“Keke. I told you hyung, It’s okay. It’s not like I have anything to do today or tomorrow. But hyung, is it okay for you to get home so late? I thought you never really went out much, especially so late. Will you get in trouble? What time is it? It’s already 11 hyung. Wouldn’t your parents yell at you? Should I explain to them? Omgomgomg what if you really do get in trouble?”

As Myungsoo was spurting out all these questions, honestly worries if his hyung would get in trouble, Sungyeol was leaning against the elevator wall, falling asleep again. Myungsoo turned to see Sungyeol with his eyes closed and yelled

“Hyung! You can’t fall asleep on me!”

Sungyeol jerked up from the wall of the elevator and screamed a piercing dolphin scream. He realized where he was and rubbed his eyes like a baby.

“Heh. Sorry hyung. But first of all, your scream could really kill someone, and second, seriously, will you get in trouble?”

Nah. I might not seem like it, but after I’m done studying for so long everyday, I like to hang out with a friend, or most of the time, just by myself. I stay out late a lot. Oh, and I live alone, so it’s not like I would get in trouble with anyone anyways.”

“Hmm… really? How come you live alone?”

At this time, the elevator ding-ed and the doors opened to the 22nd floor.

They walked out as Sungyeol explained that he used to live with his guardians, and they let him move out and get an apartment that was closer to a bunch of schools.

“Ohhh, that’s cool. So your guardians just let you live on your own?”

“Yeah. I like being alone a lot of the time. And it’s not even really considered moving out, since they come visit like once a month, pay for the rent and give me around 300 bucks a month for anything else. Haha.”

Myungsoo nodded at everything he said, taking in all of Sungyeol’s words, not wanting to forget anything about him.

Sungyeol lifted up the key pad cover, and typed in his apartment lock code, 6258.

“Would you like to come in Myungsoo? I could wash your jacket for you now. It probably smells like alcohol.”

“Sure” Myungsoo said, secretly dying inside.

Myungsoo walked in and immediately smelled the strong scent of coffee. He smiled a little and took off his shoes.

His apartment was actually quite big. There was the living room, kitchen, small dining room, laundry room, a bedroom and a bathroom. He looked around and asked

“hey hyung, did you design this place? Like the interior and stuff?”

“Alllllll done by me of course! Hehe. If I’m gonna live here, I have to enjoy everything about it right?”

“Haha. It’s nice… and colorful. Keke.”

“I like to surround my self with bright colors, it makes me happy… wow, I guess I really am a choding. Hahaha”

Sungyeol went into the laundry room and carefully steamed the leather jacket. From the room he yelled

“Myungsoo-yah! You can go to the kitchen or the living room! I’ll be out soon.”

“Neh Hyung!”

 

 

Here are just some pics of how I sort of imagine the Choding's home ^^

http://www.usepaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/creative-apartment-living-room-interior-spaces-furniture-design.jpg

http://www.apartmentmodern.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bathroom-interior-green-accent-arts-photography-decorating-590x809.jpg

http://www.plotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Small-Kids-Bedroom-Interior-Design-With-Colorful-Theme-96.jpg

http://www.housemaintain.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/colorful-kitchen-designs-1.jpg

http://totalyhomedecor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Stunning-Colorful-Laundry-Room-for-Modern-Home-Interior-Design.jpg

http://luxury-furniture-design.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/diningroom.jpg

 

Hehe okay that's it ^^ 

I'm really sad that I can't really show you guys my true vision of the cutie choding's house, I know I know, you think I'm weird.

But a fact about me is that my dream is to become an interior designer soo I got really excited when looking up pictures ~ 

Hehe. But you can envision your own enterpretation of a choding's apartment xD

Okayyy bye ! (: