Don't Cry Because of Me

Falling Deep

 

Hello fellow Inspirits ! (;

Hehe. I've of course been enjoying our Infinite's comeback ^^

Okay well this is the second part of our WooGyuuuuu <3  Yay !

ENJOY ~

P.S. Next chapter or two is going to Myungyeol ! So stay tuned and anticipate ! <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10

“I can’t stand seeing you like this… please just tell me what’s wrong.”

Sunggyu laid down next to Woohyun to comfort him while he was having his nightmare. He was facing Woohyun’s sleeping body and was his back. This seemed to work immediately so he continued to do it. Sunngyu’s eyes were getting heavy. He fell asleep with his arm still around Woohyun’s body, in his warm embrace.

 

Woohyun groaned. He felt like crap. He opened his eyes slowly and woke up to see someone’s face, two inches away from his. He was shocked at first and was about to scream, but then realized who it was and calmed down. He was confused at why Sunggyu was sleeping in his bed, but then remembered what had happened the night before. Looking at the cute hamster looking face, he smiled. He realized that Sunggyu’s arm was wrapped around his waist and blushed. His mind wandered to his dream. He sighed at the thought of the dreams he was having recently.

 

*Woohyun’s dream*

“Hyung… I don’t know what you’ll say to this… but… I hope that it doesn’t ruin our relationship.”

“What is it Woohyun-ah?”

“…I… I think I-I love you.”

“… What? What are you talking about Woohyun?... You’re gay? Since when?”

“… yyes hyung. I’m gay… you’re the one who… changed my mind…”

“Oh my god… … My best friend ing turned gay. For me… I’m sorry Woohyun… I … don’t think we should… be friends anymore.” Sunggyu walked away from Woohyun without looking back. Woohyun was on his knees, breaking down, sobbing.

“H-h-hyung… P-please. I can’t live without you…”

 

Back to Reality

Woohyun felt something on his face. He touched his cheek and realized he was crying.

Sunggyu’s eyes fluttered open when he heard someone crying. He saw Woohyun sitting on the bed and he sat up.

“Oh my god. Woohyunnie, why are you crying?!”

Woohyun was startled and wiped his face with his sleeves. But his tears wouldn’t stop.

“I-I’m sorry hyung. Did I wake you? I’m fine. Go back to sleep.”

Sunggyu sighed.

“Hyun-ah… please… tell me what’s wrong. Have you been having nightmares recently? Is that why you’re so quiet and tired in the morning?... You can’t deny it Hyun-ah, I saw you last night… you were crying in your sleep…”

Woohyun stayed silent. Sunggyu just sighed again and wiped Woohyun’s cheeks with his hand.

Suddenly Woohyun spoke up after a while of silence.

“…Hyung… why did you stop calling me Hyunnie?”

Sunggyu was startled by the question and took a couple of seconds to think about his answer. He was tired of avoiding questions and wanted to yell BECAUSE I ING FELL FOR YOU NAM WOOHYUN.

“… do you want me to be 100% honest?”

Woohyun nodded, scared of what the answer might be. Sunggyu looked down to his lap.

“Hyunnie… I haven’t called you that in so long. Well except last night, it slipped out… Woohyun-ah, I felt that if I stopped calling you that, I would… I would stop myself from… falling for you.”

He looked up a little from his fringe to see a wide eyed Woohyun.

“What… do you mean hyung?”

“ I was falling for you Hyunnie. I thought that I could stop myself if I really tried. But I couldn’t… I couldn’t stop myself from falling for you.”

“G-Gyu hyung. My dream… the reason why I cried… it was because in my dream, you rejected me…”

They met each other’s gazes. Woohyun smiled a little. Sunggyu leaned closer, the tips of their nosed touching. They closed their eyes as Woohyun closed the distance.

The kiss was soft. Soft but passionate and filled with years of love. Woohyun wrapped his arms around the older’s neck, and Sunggyu wrapped his around the younger’s waist.

They heard someone in the kitchen and finally pulled away. They were panting from the lack of oxygen but leaned their foreheads against the other’s.

“I love you Hyunnie.”

I love you too, my cute hamster hyung.”

They smiled and Sunggyu pecked Woohyun’s cheek.

“Never cry because of me again, my Namu.”

Suddenly, Woohyun’s mom barged into his room and yelled at the sight of two people on Woohyun’s bed.

“AHHH! Oh… it’s just you Sunggyu.” She saw both of their flushed faces. She coughed awkwardly and closed the door while muttering “Sorry.”

They cracked up at her reaction and ended up on the floor.

They both took showers and got ready. They walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Woohyun’s mom was there.

She blushed when she saw them coming into the kitchen but said “So I guess I should be saying Congratulations! Keke.”

The boys blushed but said Thanks anyways.

She left for work, as well as Woohyun’s father, who was confused as to why his wife was so giddy that morning.

“Gyu-hyungggg. Do you want some breakfast?” Woohyun asked his hyun while they were watching TV on the couch.

“Kekeke. You haven’t cooked me food in like 3 years.”

“Psh. Well you haven’t slept over my house in 3 years !” Woohyun said while pouting cutely.

“Haha. Aw Hyunnie, are you mad because I haven’t slept over in so long? Hehe. Don’t worry, I’ll be sleeping over a lotttt more now” Sunggyu said while winking jokingly to the younger.