Unreliable Souces

Falling Deep

This was very difficult to type up but it's okay! Haha. 

I'm glad to finally be able write something after a while ^^

I hope you guys enjoyyyyyy (:

Oh and have you guys seen out Leader Gyu on Immortal Song?! ^^ He's absolutely amazing on that show even if he didn't win yet <3 His voice just melts not only heart but everyone's~ 

&& This is just a warning,, I'm going to Korea on July 16! And I'm coming back pretty much right when school stars August 26. 

So I definetly will be updating in Korea but I'm not exactly sure how often that will be. 

But thanks for sticking with me and my terrible updating :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 14

 

Monday Morning

 

“Hyung, get your lazy up! I’ve been waiting outside for like 2 minutes already!” Sungjong exaggerated while yelling into Myungsoo’s ear.

Myungsoo mumbled some nonsense and tiredly woke up from his deep sleep.

“Gosh hyung, what happened to you? How come you’re so tired?”

Myungsoo just ignored the maknae and went into the bathroom. Sungjong made a face to the closed bathroom door and grabbed his hyung’s uniform for him.

The boys went into the kitchen, grabbed two apples, and walked outside to the car that was ready for them.

They arrived at school and walked to their classroom. When they arrived at the door of their classroom, of course, crowds of students surrounded them like always.

They sat down in their seats as if there was someone there.

Myungsoo took out his phone and decided to text his …boyfriend.

 

To: Yeolliepop

From: Myungsoosoo

Hyung~ hurry and come to school. I miss your face (; Keke.

 

A ding was heard coming from Myungsoo’s phone a couple seconds later.

 

From: Yeollipop

To: Myungsoosoo

Eww. Greasyyy. Hehe. I’m just arriving now~ I’ll see you soon baby <3

 

Myungsoo saw the text and his cold façade disappeared for a second.

Just then, Sungyeol opened the classroom door and swarms of people crowded him as well.

But when Myungsoo and Sungyeol made eye contact, Sungyeol immediately walked over to his seat next to Myungsoo and Sungjong. They both blushed but smiled at each other.

They were both thinking the same thing. Would they tell the rest of Infinite?

Myungsoo glanced at his hyung with a questioning face, knowing that Sungyeol would understand, while Sungyeol shrugged.

Sungjong turned back to Sungyeol and Myungsoo after talking with his little gossip buddies.

“Yeollie hyung! I see you’re fitting in just fine now (;”

“huh?”

“Psh… I am the gossip king here. You should know that. Heh. So is it true or not? HMMM? I MUST BE THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW THE TRUTH!”

“…. What’s true or not?”

“Gosh! You’re so slow! Are you and Myungie hyung an item or what?!”

Both Myungsoo and Sungyeol’s eyes got big at the sudden question.

“… H-H-How did you know? It was only 2 days ago… and we haven’t told anyone.”

“AHHH! SO IT’S TRUE! Yesss! Congratulations! Hehe. Oh and I have my sources…”

Sungjong gave a wide smile and immediately took out his phone, probably to spread the news to all 435 of his contacts.

The teacher came into the classroom and all the students went into their seats.

“Okay class! I know it’s Monday and all of you are tired, so to make you feel a little better, we’re gonna continue Chemistry today!”

All the students groaned at their troll of a teacher.

The class dragged on and on.

Myungsoo peaked at Sungyeol and saw him furiously writing down everything on the board and even the probably unnecessary things that the teacher commented on.

*God… He looks adorable… the way his tongue sticks out a little when he tries to write faster, the way he slightly pouts when he’s confused, and the way he smiles in triumph when he understands it a second later. Keke.*

He suddenly got a text message and scowled because he had to turn his attention away from the boy next to him.

 

From: DivaJong

To: Myung hyung

Hyung, I know your boyfriend is hot and all, but your cold image has been wavering the past 30 minutes~ Kekeke. It’s okay. The whole school knows you guys are going out now anyways~~~

Ppyong ^^

 

To: DivaJong

From: Myungsoosoo

……….. You ing diva.

 

Sungjong got the message and stuck his tounge out at his hyung.

The bell finally rang after 40 minutes of pure hell. Sungjong ran out of the classroom to find his other hyungs while he left Myungsoo and Sungyeol to walk to the cafeteria by themselves.

“hyunggggg~ hehe. You’re so cute when you study like that.”

Sungyeol stuck his tongue out and said “Let’s go to the cafeteria alreadyyyy. All that work made me hungryyyy~”

They walked to the cafeteria, holding hands unconsciously.

They opened the cafeteria doors to be greeted by pretty much the whole student body crowding around them.

Sungyeol, being used to this now, didn’t pay attention to them.

They sat down at Infinite’s table and Myungsoo took out his lunch. He split the sandwich and gave the other half to his boyfriend.

Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong were just staring at the bots who were occasionally feeding each other.

“Ughhhhh… no PDA! Pleaseeeeeeeee my eyes!”

Then, Sunggyu and Woohyun arrived at the table, holding hands, and Woohyun’s head resting on Sunggyu’s shoulder.

“Woah woah woah woah ! What is this?!”

“We’re uhm… uhm… together.”

Now Infinite were all looking at Sunggyu and Woohyun.

“OMFG?! WHAT IS THIS MADDNESS?! MY-MY-MY-MY SOURCES! AGH! WHEN WAS THIS? I-I FEEL SO…..SO….. SLOW!”

Everyone rolled their eyes at the maknae while he was freaking out, calling his “sources.”

“Haha, finally! The WooGyu couple is born! We thought you guys would never confess. Gosh. Took you long enough.”

The couples were talking about how they became couples while Sungjong was secretly taking notes on all the hot new gossip after finally calming down and confronting his apparently “stupid sources that can’t do anything right.”

 

Afterschool

 The last bell of the day finally rang as students pooled out into the hallways to either go home or go to the library to study.

Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong were the last ones in the classroom.

“hyungsssss! What are you guys doing today?”

“uhm well it’s a Monday so I usually go to the library.”

“Awww my wifey is gonna leave me to study?” Myungsoo said while pouting.

“OH GOD HYUNG, don’t pout! It looks weird on you…”

Myungsoo gave a death glare to Sungjong and turned back to Sungyeol.

“Haha. You can come with me Myungie. You too Sungjong… w-wait a minute… WIFEY? How come I’m the girl?!”

“… Isn’t it just obvious?”

“Yah! I’m you’re elder! And I’m taller than you anyways.”

“But… I’m manlier.”

“…….. fine.”

“…wow. I actually won against this cutie chodinggg,” Myungsoo teased while pinching Sungyeol’s cheek.

Sungjong just stood there awkwardly taking note of Sungyeol being the girl in the relationship and Myungsoo being the guy, but was disgusted by the greasy scene in front of him so decided that quickly and quietly leaving the room was the best choice.