We Clicked

Falling Deep

 

Yay ! Update number 2 for this week ! I might even update on Friday as well, just for you guys ^^

I've been writing a bit longer chapters so I hope you guys like that :)

Our Yeollie gets much closer to Infinite in this chappie hehe.

&& OMFG. FANGIRL MOMENT! ONLY TEARS HAS BEEN PLAYING ON REPLAY SINCE YESTERDAY :D

omgomgomgomgomg. This has literally been playing exactly 107 times so far on my itunes/ipod. Seriously...  mind-ed. 

Oh and the main pic is their new group teaser :3 <3

Anywaysss, Enjoy !

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6

 

All the members constantly laughed at Myungsoo while he began eating his lunch in complete silence.

Then Sungjong walked through the cafeteria door with Sungyeol beside him. They also came in with a hoard of people around them but Sungjong pretended that there was no one there since he was used to it. Sungyeol on the other hand was completely scared for his life. This was probably the first time that so many people shouted his name, surrounding him.

Sungyeol sighed and thought to himself *God, this is exactly why I didn’t want to do this… ugh… this isn’t even scary anymore, it’s kind of annoying. Ugh, it’s not like I can just back out of the deal now, Jong would never let me.*

All the members of Infinite were used to the constant fans and weren’t really bothered, while Sungyeol was still quite annoyed and uncomfortable. He ignored it though, because of the deal with Sungjong. He honestly hated all the attention but he knew that he should try and get used to it, since he would be with Infinite for the next two weeks.

But then Sungyeol suddenly remembered what all of the ruckus was about and blushed. He knew Myungsoo was cold but he was secretly glad that he could see a nice side to him even if it was for only a second. He, deep down, wanted to see Myungsoo smile for him to open up a little. But of course he felt that feeling way way deep down and he was in denial with himself.

*Wait… what the … of course he’ll never open up to me, what am I thinking. I’m gonna leave them in two weeks anyways…*

Sungyeol sat down with Sungjong at the table and blushed again at the slight eye contact he had with Myungsoo while sitting down. He didn’t notice Myungsoo blushing as well.

All the members snickered at the two, saying things like “Ooooh Myungie’s in love.”

Sungyeol didn’t dare look up.

“YAH ! LEE SUNGJONG ! Are you ing crazy?! Do you seriously want to die??” Everyone stared at the angry Myungsoo for a second and then chuckled at him again.

“Hyunggg. I haven’t seen you show this much emotion for like a whole year ! Kekeke. I’m sorry hyung but I don’t care if I love you or not, when the ice prince says something like that, Lee Sungjong has to tell people. Hehe.” Sungjong said with his innocent eyes.

“Yah Lee Sungjong, shut up before he really does kill you.” Woohyun said as he saw Myungsoo’s face turn even colder.

“Yeah, Jong-ah just shut up.” Sungyeol said, worried about the younger’s life. Sungjong immediately shut his mouth and said “Sorry hyungggg.”

Everyone looked at Sungyeol then at Sungjong and back.

“What the heck… Sungyeol just made the diva shut up… that’s odd… he never listens to us. When did you guys get so close o.o ?” Sunggyu said confused.

The “deal” that Jong and Yeol made was already know by the Infinite members due to their precious phones of course. But they were surprised at how close Sungyeol and Sungjong were already.

“Jong-ah, I’m gonna go to class now, want to go together?”

“Yay! Sure Yeollie hyung ^^”

“Myungsoo-ya, want to come with us?” Sungyeol said hesitantly, slightly anticipating the answer.

“Uhm… sure… Yeol hyung.” His face was tinted pink as he got up, as well as Sungyeol’s.

The members tried to hold in their laughter and as they left, cracked up and fell on the floor holding their stomachs.  

 

All the Infinite members including Sungyeol were meeting up at the school gate after school. Sungyeol was used to staying at school studying until 8:00 or going home right afterschool to study there.

Throughout the course of the day, Sungyeol had gotten a bit closer with the members of Infinite. So they didn’t talk very formally with each other and called each other by their nicknames. Sungyeol really didn’t want to admit, but he was totally wrong about them. People outside of their circle of friends didn’t really know their real personalities.

The last bell rang to signal the end of the day. Sungyeol arrived at his locker and opened it. Right when he opened his locker, there were a bunch of different size and different colored letters falling out. Confused, he picked them up off the ground and saw that all of them had his name on the front with hearts and stickers on them. Yup, he was officially confused. He opened one of letters, a pink one with his name written in script on the front. He quickly skimmed through it and it hit him. They were love notes. He was honestly surprised that he had fans.

*What the… Hm I guess this is what it feels like every day for a kingka… of course they’re probably used to this and 10 times more than this…*

He put the letters in his bag and was walking in the hall towards the main entrance door. While walking, his mind drifted off a little as he was thinking.

 

*Lee Sungjong: He might seem like a fake gossipy , but he’s not fake at all. Yes, he gossips about everything and anyone, but he’s the super cute maknae who is, I noticed, abused by his hyungs. Keke.

Kim Myungsoo: I’m still not complexly close to him yet (not as close as I want to be). But he’s not the totally cold emotionless ice prince that everyone says he is. He does like aegyo, although it depends on who’s doing it, and lovey-dovey kind of stuff. I noticed that during the movie we watched in class, he smiled a bit when the super cheesy scenes came up. He might have a short temper and is 4d, but Infinite was used to it. (And when he smiles, I think the whole world lights up.) (Wait… what am I saying?)

Lee Howon: Howon aka Hoya is actually quite funny. People said that he was sort of cold to people.  This is actually quite true. But only because he is very protective of his boyfriend and friends. He has a sense of humor, animal-like reflexes, and is the Super Dance Machine (:

Nam Woohyun: Woohyun is totally the aegyo KING. Not only is he the aegyo king, he is the NamGrease. Yes, his friends call him NamGrease. I know why now… Yes, he gives fan service to his fans, but he is… really… greasy. He loves acting cute (especially to a certain hamster looking hyung.) People said that he was a total player, but now that I know him, I don’t think he ever really did anything with the people he “dated.” I think he’s got his eyes on someone anyways. Kekeke.

Jang Dongwoo: Wow… Dongwoo hyung… I don’t know where to start. This hyung is just… odd. He is a bit weird, but I like it. Hahaha. I’ve never met someone like him. His laugh is seriously contagious. And like Hoya, he is an amazing dancer. I think that’s how they met too… AWWWWW that’s sooo cuteeee T.T

Last but not least, Kim Sunggyu: The nagging grandpa ^^ He’s pretty much the ‘leader” of Infinite and is the most responsible. People probably don’t know that he is the hyung that everyone in Infinite rely’s on for help or advice. Like me, he cares the most about his grades and again, like me, he doesn’t exactly have to try that hard to get the good grades. But he most definitely isn’t a nerd, he knows how to have fun. He looks like a cute hamster whose eyes turn to tiny crescents when he smiles.*

Sungyeol finally reached the front gate and saw Infinite waiting for him. Although they had really only known each other for about a day, they immediately clicked.