Maknae's Good At Acting

Falling Deep

 

Hello ^^ This is Chapter 5 ! Yay ! I tried to make this a little longer than usual but failed :P

I kind of am having a "writers block" and I guess I just din't know where this story is going so instead of calling thsi an actualy story, I'll call it a... drabble? Haha. I'm gonna finish of course but It's not gonna be one of those 20 chapter stories.

Hope you guys like this chapter ! You can see the cute choding-ness coming out of Yeollie <3

:)

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5

           

            Sungjong stood up from his seat and walked towards a still frozen Sungyeol. He saw him looking at Myungsoo and took his wrist. Sungyeol jumped at the sudden contact and realized that Sungjong was dragging him into the hallway. He suddenly stopped walking and started staring at Sungyeol with his diva stare.

*What’s wrong with this kid?*

“Hyung… why did you do that yesterday? Do you not realize that we can make you into a freaking kingka? Is there something wrong up there in your brain?”

The older just sighed and said “Look Sungjong, I already told you guys, I don’t want to be a kingka, I want to be a normal kid passing through high school. It’s just easier that way.”

 

Sungjong pouted and then his quick, fox like diva brain suddenly got an idea.

 

“Is it because you hate me hyung? I’m sorry if I bothered you… I know I can be annoying..”

Sungjong’s eyes started to water, and he started to pretend to cry. Surprisingly, he was really convincing.

He started to slowly turn around to walk back to the classroom.

 

“Wait ! I’m so sorry Sungjong-ah! Oh my god… what have I done… I’ve made someone cry on my second day of school…” The younger held back from dying of laughter and turned back to Sungyeol. He looked like he was complexly panicking and started spurting out whatever words came out of his mouth.

“I don’t hate you Sungjong ! I actually think you’re nice and… and I guess cute in a way, past all that diva-ness.!” A second later, Sungyeol sighed loudly realizing what he just said. Sungjong just smiled and said “Yay! I knew it hyung ! Okay so obviously you can’t take back what you just said to me, cus you’re talking to the school’s main gossip source. Hehe.”

*And I thought I was the choding… Gahhh whatever, at least he isn’t actually crying…*

“I have a deal for you Yeol-hyung …”

*Wait, wait, did he just call me Yeol hyung ? What the hell… this kid… T.T*

The younger didn’t wait for Sungyeol to say something and kept on talking.

“Stay with us hyung, for only two weeks. I would have said a month but I know you’d never agree to that. After two weeks with us, you can decide whether or not you want to be with us, Infinite, or not.”  Sungjong just smiled widely and tried to pull the aegyo trick.

 

Sungyeol thought he was dreaming and started pinching himself, he wasn’t dreaming. He snapped back into reality and needed to lean on the wall for support. His mind was racing with thoughts and just sighed. He closed his eyes to get rid of Sungjong’s blinding aegyo and cursed him out in his mind.

 

He finally spoke and said “Fine. Two weeks. But I doubt I’m going to enjoy being friends with you guys… All kingkas are the same, with the exception of you, cold, selfish, stupid and wayyy too cocky.”

Sungjong ignored the last comment and excitedly dragged Sungyeol back to the classroom. A few kids had arrived while Myungsoo was in his seat, sleeping with his earphones in his ears.

 

The class started soon, as all the other students piled in. The teacher finally came in, just as the bell rung. He was panting and sweating a little.

“Sorry I’m late class. There was quite a bit of traffic this morning. Okay so today, we will start off by switching seats. I know pretty much everyone’s names perfectly now, so you can move your seats if you wish.”

 All the students cheered at their teacher’s sudden act of kindness. One student said “You’re the only teacher since 5th grade that let us sit where we want.”

“Haha. I know. But I know that you guys hate having assigned seats so as long as you actually pay attention, I won’t mind.”

Everyone got their things and sat next to their friends. Sungyeol stayed in his seat while Sungjong excitedly jumped on Myungsoo and sat in the seat next to his.

“Yah! Hyung, Sungyeollie hyung, Come here !”

Myungsoo’s ears perked up a little and he looked up from his fringe.

Sungyeol just sighed, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to escape Sungjong’s wrath. He got up and sat next to Sungjong. Sungjong smiled and danced a little victory dance.

 

“Oh, you guys haven’t formally met each other. Myungie hyung, this is Sungyeollie hyung, Yeollie hyung, this is L hyung. But only his fangirls and boys call him that. So call him Myungsoo.”

Confused, Myungsoo thought *Why is Sungjong so close with him? What happened in that hallway?* Sungjong of course noticed the slightly confused face that his hyung gave and explained his little deal with Sungyeol.

“Oh… okay then… Nice to meet you Sungyeol-sshi.” He gave the tiniest smile and wondered why he was even smiling at him. He wasn’t someone who would easily let someone be his friend.

“Hyungggg. You don’t have to be so formal. Call him hyung!”

Myungsoo’s face reddened and he mumbled “God Jong…”

“Hi Myungsoo! It’s nice to meet you too. Hehe.” Sungyeol suddenly felt giddy and felt more like his usual choding self again when he was around his old friends. Yes, he used have friends…  Even though he studied so much, he still had some friends from his old school.

Sungyeol gave a big smile and laughed at how Myungsoo and Sungjong were caught off-guard by his enthusiasm.

“Yah! Hyung, how come you’re so nice and giddy around Myung hyung but you were so quiet around me?!”

“Sorry Jong, maybe I just like him more than you !” Sungyeol stuck his tongue out at the maknae and turned to his desk where his bag was. Sungjong pouted cutely and tried to show his hyung some aegyo.

Sungyeol was trying to ignore the reflex to pretend to gag and started digging through hid bag. He found what he was looking for and took it out. It was a big bag of lemon candies.

“Hey Jongie, want some?”

Sungjong’s eyes got huge and he screamed “OH MY GOD HYUNG! How did you know these were my favoritessssss ?!?” He took a handful and stuffed them in his pockets, while popping one in his mouth. He looked like a 6 year old boy in a candy store.

He laughed at the maknae’s reaction.

Myungsoo was used to the maknae’s crazy-ness and just thought *Oh god… I didn’t know this super tall (cute) giraffe was a choding… These two together is just… too much*

“ Of course I didn’t know these were your favorites, I just ran out of my favorites, coffee flavor, want more?”

Sungjong just nodded because he couldn’t speak with a mouthful of 5 lemon candies.

“Myungsoo, would you like some?”

Myungsoo looked up lazily, being used to the maknae’s hyper-ness, and mumbled “no thanks.” He saw the choding’s smile fall a little. *Aw … I just made him frown. He still looks super cute though… What the hell. Snap out of it Myungsoo.* Before he could think about anything else, he said “don’t frown, you look better when you smile.” He gasped and covered his mouth, realizing what he just said. Sungyeol’s face turned a bright red and Sungjong just smirked.

“Hehe. Hyung. You’re gonna be what the school’s gonna talk about for at least the next day.”

“Yah! Lee Sungjong! Don’t you dare tell anyone what I just said…” he said giving the maknae a cold stare.

“I’m immune to your stares hyung! So anything you say will be used against you. Hehee. You can’t take back your words!”

So of course, the whole school knew what Myungsoo had said to Sungyeol during first period. He kept his cold image throughout the day, especially to those fangirls of his that kept pretending to cry. It was finally lunch and he walked to lunch alone, avoiding Sungjong or Sungyeol.

He went to the cafeteria and was bombarded with students. He just walked past all the people and sat down at his table. Hoya, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, and Woohyun were there already. Dongwoo and Hoya were feeding each other as always, Sunggyu and Woohyun were talking about something. When Myungsoo plopped down at the table with a huge sigh, they all looked up at him and started asking him questions.

“Ugh, not you guys too !” Myungsoo sighed again.

“Myungsoo-ya. Just tell us… is it true that you said that?” Sunggyu asked curiously.

“Probably not, that’s just wayyy too out of character. I don’t think he’s ever even said something like that to any of his old girlfriends…” Hoya said, doubting the rumors.

“GOD. What’s wrong with everyone? So what if I said that? It’s not like I wanted to say it out loud.”

“Wait… so you did say it?” Dongwoo said with disbelief.

“Hold up… so does that mean you were thinking about it and you said it out loud accidentally?”

Myungsoo’s eyes got big and he stuttered “w-w-wait. T-that’s not what I m-meant…” He just groaned.  *WHY THE IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME? Lee Sungyeol… you’re messing with my brain. I can’t even talk without saying something weird.*