One Step Closer

Falling Deep

 

 

Back for an update ! (:

Thanks for sticking with me even though I can't update as often for the next 2 weeks ):

But I promise I'll be updating much much more when I finally get my summer break! ^^

Enjoy ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 12

 

Myungsoo went to the kitchen first, not because he was really hungry, but because he secretly wanted to know what foods Sungyeol liked and ate every day. When he stepped into the kitchen, the first thing he saw were six shelves on a wall, all filled with different types of coffee and a whole separate shelf dedicated to four expensive looking coffee machines.

*Oh. My. in. God… This hyung is so obsessed… He would have to love me if I bought him coffee right? Heh. Oh gosh, I’m thinking nonsense.*

He opened the fridge to see three cartons of milk, probably for coffee, and a whole bunch of fruits.

*Hm… does he only fruit and coffee? I wonder what he actually eats.*

Sungyeol walked into the kitchen and saw Myungsoo looking through the fridge.

“Haha. Yah, are you still hungry? We ate like an hour ago.”

“Huh? Oh, no no. I was just… urr… I was…” Myungsoo was racking his brain for an excuse.

“Hehe. It’s okay, what do you want to eat? Sorry, I barely have any food in my fridge, only fruit. I usually eat out, and if I eat at home, I’ll only buy ingredients for that meal.”

He saw Myungsoo’s surprised face and said “Haha, like I said, I actually go out a lot.”

Myungsoo was interested in everything his hyung said, and mentally already made a separate file in his brain specifically for information on Sungyeol. Sungyeol started brewing up a cup of coffee, to wake himself up.

“… I’ll eat whatever you want hyung ^^”

“Really? Then I’ll go buy the stuff at the store around the corner. Stay here and get comfortable. Don’t worry, my coffee makes me pretty much completely sober. Haha. I’ll be right back okay?”

Sungyeol put on his shoes and jacket and went into the elevator.

Myungsoo went into the living room and the TV. He was still surprised at the fact that Sungyeol was so… choding-like, but mature enough to live on his own. He flipped through the channels and came across a marathon of Running Man reruns.

After only 10 minutes, Sungyeol came back with a plastic bag in his hand.

“Myung-ah, I’m back.”

He went into the living room and saw a tired Myungsoo almost falling asleep on his couch.

“Hehe. Kim Myungsoo, you tell me to go buy food and then you fall asleep on me? Tch. You’re not sleeping until you eat this!”

Myungsoo snapped out of his sleepy trance.

“Oh, hyung! You’re back.”

Sungyeol cracked up at the younger and wiped an invisible tear from his cheek.

“HAHAHAHA. Oh goodness, you cannot be any cuter.”

Sungyeol went into the kitchen, leaving Myungsoo red faced.

Sungyeol came back out of the kitchen and carried a tray to the living room table, where Myungsoo was waiting for him.

“Okay Myung-ah. This is one of my favorite late night meals of alllll time!” Sungyeol said with his arms flying everywhere. Myungsoo chuckled and looked at the tray.

“Cup ramen and coffee flavored ice cream? Hahahaha. Hyung, you’re crazy. Keke.”

Sungyeol pouted and said “It tastes goooood! I swear! Heh. Let’s eat.”

They ate their odd meal while watching the reruns of Running Man until it was 12”30.

“I totally forgot, my face is going to look all swollen when I wake up because of the ramen! Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!” Myungsoo yelled dramatically.

“Haha. Oh shut up you stupid kingka, and I thought I was the choding!”

Myungsoo pouted and said “Hyungggg, don’t call me a kingka in that toneee! Plus, you should feel special, I don’t show this side of me to just anyone ^^” Myungsoo himself, couldn’t believe all of the words that were spurting out of his mouth but got over it when he saw Sungyeol laughing.

“Ah, Myungsoo-yah, It’s really late, how are you gonna get home, you can’t go alone at this time. Wouldn’t your parents get worried?”

“I already texted them that I didn’t know when I was going home. They’re never really home anyways. They work overseas a lot too. I think they’re going to New York tonight. They actually probably left already.”

“But I can’t let you go home at one o’clock in the morning when it’s freezing cold, and what if some muggers come?! OH MY GOD! YOU CAN’T GO HOME! Do you want to stay here tonight Myungsoo? I could sleep on the couch or something.”

“YES!... heh. Uhm… I mean, I couldn’t possibly intrude…”

“No, it’s okay. Haha. Although I like being alone sometimes, I love company too ^^”

“hehe. Okay. If you insist. But I’ll sleep on the couch instead.”

“Psh. You are NOT sleeping on the couch. Either we both sleep on the bed, or I sleep on the couch.”

“… I don’t mind sleeping together. We’re both guys anyways…”

Sungyeol chuckled awkwardly ans said “Yeah, Y-yeah. Urr why don’t you take a shower first? The towels are on the towel rack, choose any one. I’ll leave some clothes for you to sleep in in front of the door.”

“Okay thanks,” Myungsoo said quietly, while pretty much running away into the bathroom.

At the same time, when the bathroom door closed, they both fell to the floor and started freaking out.

*Oh my . I’m sleeping in Sungyeol’s house, in his room, IN HIS BED… WITH HIM. OH MY GOSH. I’m gonna faint… I’ve slept in the same bed with tons of my friends before… but this is the first time I’ve freaked out liket his…*

*OH ! Myungsoo’s sleeping in my bed… oh god, oh god, oh god… I’m gonna hyperventilate. Calm down Sungyeol, calm down. This doesn’t mean anything. He’d probably freak out if he ever knew I was gay. But.., OMFG!*

Myungsoo finally got up and started the water. He let the water run against his skin for a couple of minutes before he looked for the shampoo. He lloked around the shower and smiled when he saw a bright red bottle in the shape of a strawberry. He chuckled and took some in his hand. He was automatically hit with the smell of Sungyeol.

*Hehe. So this is why he always smells like a strawberry lollipop.*

He continued his shower and finally got out. He looked around the steamy bathroom for a second and spotted the towel rack. He chuckled at the sight of the 20 different color coded towels. He took a dark navy blue colored towel and wrapped it around his waist. He peeked outside the door to see a pair of clothes waiting for him in front of the door. He took the clothes and went back into the bathroom.

Sungyeol was in the living room watching another episode of Running Man while waiting for Myungsoo to finish his shower.

“hey hyung, you can take a shower now.”

Sungyeol turned around to see Myungsoo still putting on his shirt. His face turned pink when he saw the younger’s perfectly toned abs and still dripping wet hair.

“Y-yeah sure.”

Sungyeol got up and went into the bathroom. He quickly the water and tried to get the image out of his head.

*God Sungyeol, you’re such a ing . I’m a disgrace to all innocent chodings all over the world!*