What The Hell Just Happened?

Falling Deep

 

Hi guys ! Here is one of two updates of this week ^^

*throws hearts* Thanks for the support my subscribers ! Hehe. I've been really stressed lately with school, but writing this random story helps, even though it takes up a lot of my time. Thank you guys who have stuck with up to this point <3

Hope you guys enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

3rd Person P.O.V

 

The next three classes passed with ease for Sungyeol, unlike his first period class with the nosy Sungjong guy.

It was time for lunch and Sungyeol was slightly nervous because he didn’t have anyone to sit with, but he was used to sitting alone anyway. He went to the cafeteria to buy his lunch.

 

Back to Infinite

“Yah! Myungsoo, Sungjong, wait for us.” Sunggyu yelled while running to the two boys with Woohyun close behind him.

They walked to lunch together with Sungjong talking loudly, Myungsoo walking with his normal bored face, Sunggyu rolling his eyes at Sungjong and Woohyun agreeing with whatever Sunggyu says while throwing his arm over the elder’s shoulders. They walked into the cafeteria and walked over to their usual kingka table with Dongwoo and Hoya waiting for them. They were being their usual lovey dovey selves and were feeding each other.

“Ugh, Hyungssss! Stop it! My young innocent eyes can’t take it!” Sungjong yelled. Everyone laughed at the maknae’s diva-ness and took their lunches from their expensive looking bags.

“Hey, Myungsoo-ya, you look a little less cold today.” Sunggyu joked. Myungsoo threw daggers with his eyes at the leader and said “Well actually hyung, I’m relieved cus the new kid didn’t have to sit with me. But then again, I feel some pity cus he has to sit next to Diva over there.”

“New kid? Who? We haven’t gotten a new kid in forever. This school is to… filthy rich.”

Everyone agreed at Sunggyu’s comment and Sungjong added “Oh yeah, I heard he’s here on a scholarship! I didn’t even know our school gave scholarships…”

“Of course you would hear that, ha, where do you even hear all these things?” Dongwoo said mockingly to the maknae.

*hm… interesting, he’s here on a scholarship… He must be really smart…*Myungsoo thought as everyone blabbed on.

“So what does this Sungyeol look like?” Woohyun asked.

“hm… oh wait! There he is right there. The really tall, skinny one with brown hair.”

All the members turned their heads, including Myungsoo, to look at the new kid, who was on line getting lunch.

 

Myungsoo P.O.V

“hm… oh wait! There he is right there. The really tall, skinny one with brown hair.”

I turned my to look at him *Wait why am I looking? The ice prince doesn’t show interest in others, especially random new kids who got in on a scholarship* I turned my head back to my lunch but my head turned back to Sungyeol. *He really looks like the perfect model… his height, his chocolate brown hair, pale skin and big eyes.* *Oh my god… What the hell did I just say?!* My face heated up a little bit as I quickly turned back to my friends. *Whatever, I’m an effin kingka… Why should I care?*

 

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

*Why is that guy looking at me so weirdly? Oh, it’s that Sungjong kid next to him…*

“HEY! Sungyeol!” I turned my head to see Sungjong waving to me and telling me to come over to their lunch table. I was confused at first, a bunch of girls in my classes who tried to talk to me told me that Infinite were the kingkas, which surprisingly included Sungjong. I ignored him at first because I really didn’t want to mess with kingkas or get involved with the whole popularity thing. I looked around the cafeteria for an empty table until someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to find the girly looking guy and the guy with an extremely handsome but y looking cold face behind him.

 

 

3rd Person P.O.V

“Come eat with us hyung.” Sungjong said with a wide smile.

“… why?” Sungyeol was honestly curious why they even acknowledged him.

“Just come hyunggggg!” Sungjong dragged Sungyeol to their table with Myungsoo just lingering behind them, staying silent.

Sungyeol reluctantly sat down and felt awkward and nervous at the same time.

He gulped and someone finally broke the awkward silence.

“So… hyung, how do you like out school so far?” Sungjong asked.

“Uh… it’s fine, I guess… It’s quite bigger than my old school of course. It’s too big for my taste, but It’s not like I have a choice…”

There was a silence in the air again and Woohyun whispered to Sungjong “What the hell Jong, why’s you invite him to our table? I don’t think we’ve ever been so quiet in our lives.”

Sungjong chuckled awkwardly and gave his hyung a dirty look. “hyung be nice.”

“Why did a bunch of kingkas like you invite me here?” Sungyeol asked without beating around the bush. It’s not like they were talking much anyways.

Everyone stiffened at the sudden question, except the maknae.

“To be honest, I like you hyung, and I wanna help you be comfortable at our wonderful school… who know, you might even be good-looking enough to become another kingka.”

Everyone just gaped at Sungjong. Sungyeol coughed and said “Uhm, sorry, I just kinda wanna finish high school being sort of… unknown. I don’t want to cause a big ruckus.”

He stood up, walked away and went towards his next class, even though there was 20 minutes left in the period.

Infinite was left at the table, amazed.

“Sungjong… did you just personally invite a new kid to be part of Infinite…?!” Sunggyu asked, still confused at what had just happened. This has never happened before… Never.

“AND did he just refuse?!” Hoya added in.

Myungsoo returned to eating his lunch normally. But on the inside, he was disappointed. *How can he just refuse to become a part of Infinite? Is he mental?!*