The New Kid

Falling Deep

 

Hi guys ! Here's my update ! I actually had little homework today and just decided to do it ^^

Thank you guys for your words and I honestly can't believe I got some beautiful subscribers ! (: I LOVE YOU ! Hehe. Sorry NamGrease is effecting me. 

Enjoy this week's update.

 

 

“Oh!” The teacher mumbled to himself. “I almost forgot, we have a new student, class.” He seemed almost annoyed at himself for forgetting such a big thing.

Kids automatically started whispering amongst themselves, probably gossiping, especially Sungjong.

 

*That kid knows everything about everyone, I swear.* Myungsoo thought to himself while trying to sit up straight in his chair after his nap was disturbed by the loud knocking.

 

The teacher opened the door and an amazingly tall and skinny boy came in hesitantly. All the guys groaned while the girls were squealing with excitement.

“Annyeonhaseo. My name is Lee Sungyeol. Please take good care of me !” he said with a slight blush on his face.

“Okay guys, you better take good care of him” the teacher said to no one in particular. “You can sit next to Sungjong, Sungjong raise your hand.”

For some reason, Myungsoo felt relieved that he didn’t have to deal with the new kid. It was usually an unofficial rule that the person that a new kid sat next to had to be “nice” to them. Of course, the ice prince didn’t want to deal with that.

As the gossiper of the school, Sungjong immediately took the opportunity to learn more about the new kid.

 

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

“What should I do? Do I just go in or knock? Should I act cool, shy, or be myself?” I mumbled to myself for a minute or two. I decided to be my lovable choding-like self. (Hehe) 

 

I knocked and it took a couple of seconds before the door opened and the teacher motioned for me to come in. I was going to be myself but when I walking in, every single person’s eyes were on me and I suddenly felt self-conscious. I quickly introduced myself with heat rushing to my face. I was told to sit next to a girl named Sungjong.

*hm that’s an odd name for a girl..* I thought.

 

I sat down expecting to be left alone, but the girl next to me suddenly started talking to me. I turned my head to face her and noticed that her skin was perfectly pale but had a strong jawline, almost like a guy’s. I was slightly confused until she said “hellooooo? Are you okay? Oh… I forgot. Sorry. I’m a guy…”

*Did he/she just read my mind ?*  I just gaped at her... I mean him, and he started laughing.

“Wait, are you really a guy, or are you ting me?...”

“I’m a guy, trust me. I have a . Hahaa. So… tell me about yourself, new kid.”

“Uhm… well… I’m Sungyeol obviously, I’m a 91-er, and I guess you can say I’m a choding, well only if you get to know me.”

“Hm, then you’re my hyung ! Sooo hyung, are you single ? Straight, right ?”

“…Why?”  *Why is this girl… guy asking me if I’m single?*

“Well, the school’s main gossip needs to know this kind of basic information right?” I thought he was joking for a second but realized that he wasn’t.

*Oh god, why am I talking to the schools biggest gossip-er?! WHY?*

“Urr… I’m single, and … straight.”

Apparently Sungjong caught the slight hesitation. *Of course, someone like him would catch these kinds of things -___- *

“Oh, okay so you’re single and confused? Okay, thanks hyungggg!” he smirked his little girly smirk while my face turned bright red.

 

The bell finally rang to my relief and I ran the hell away from that classroom.