His Obsession

Falling Deep

 

Hi guys ! Thsi is a tiny little update for this week. As I promised, I made a third update this week. WOOO! And the reason whyyy is because of OUR LOVELY INFINITE'S NEW TEASER VIDEO !!!!!! ^^ 

This is hands down the best teaser I have seen in my life. And not only because I am totally biased to Infinite, I promise. Hehe.

I played the teaser sooo many times.... Oh god, I'm a little crazy. But if you Inspirits haven't seen the beautiful teaser yet, WATCH IT ! 

I am sooooooo excited for their comeback ! If I died and felt like my life was complete just by the teaser, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to hold back tears on their actual comeback day :) I'm so happy for our Infinite oppas <3 (Or hyungs or dongsaengs, but they're my oppas haha)

<3 Enjoy this super short update !

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7 – Short Update

 

Sungyeol was still deep in thought while walking but woke up when he felt Sungjong jump on him.

“Hung ! Why do you look so deep in thought? Hehe. You looks so serious, Mr. Choding.”

“Yah! Jong, even if I am a choding, I’ m still your hyung” Sungyeol pouted a little as Sunggyu ruffled his hair.

“Okay, so where are we going?” Hoya asked.

“Let’s go watch a movie, I heard Love Rain was soo good” Woohyun suggested with hopeful eyes.

Everyone looked a him.

“… You want to watch the new chick flick… with the word Love in it…? Since when did you start watching chick flicks?” Sunggyu said with a funny look on his face.

“ Yeah! I heard it was really romantic” Woohyun said innocently. He finally realized what he said and his eyes got wide.

“OH… u-uhm I heard that Y-Yoona was so h-h-hot in it” He stuttered, and then coughed awkwardly rubbing the nape of his neck.

They burst out laughing at his stupidity.

“Okay okay I’m fine with whatever, as long as the others want to watch it” Sunggyu said, still trying to hold in his laughter.

“I’m okay with it, and so is Howon-ie” Dongwoo said for the both of them.

“Hehe, I think hyung really wants to watch it. So I’ll go ^^” Sungjong teased.

Myungsoo just nodded but a smile still on his face.

Then they all looked at Sungyeol.

“Urr… I don’t know. I usually study for at least 6 hours after school…”

“Aww hyunggg. It’s only one day, and who the hell studies for 6 hours every day after school?”  Sungjong said while pouting.

Woohyun tried to convince him with some of his greasy aegyo. Even Sunggyu tried a little hamster aegyo on him.

“HAHA. Aww is hamster hyung doing aegyo on me?” Sungyeol cracked up even more as the leader’s face turned red. They laughed at his fail (but still super cute) aegyo.

Myungsoo nudged Sungyeol with his elbow and said “Let’s go Yeol hyung.” He smiled a little. *oh my god he is so ing adorable.*

Sungyeol sighed and finally said “Fine! But one of you guys are paying for dinner.” They cheered so loudly that people across the street stared at them weirdly. Suddenly Hoya and Dongwoo picked Sungyeol up while running around in the nearly empty streets.

“AGHHHHH! Put me down!!” Sungyeol screamed, thrashing around in their strong arms.

After 5 minutes of Sungyeol’s little choding tantrum, they let him down and laughed at his pink tinted, pouting face.

They arrived at the café near the movie theater, having to wait 30 minutes until the movie.

Sungyeol’s eyes got huge and he felt giddy all of a sudden.

Myungsoo noticed this and said “Yeol are you okay? Why’s your eyes get so big?” he said while chuckling.

“Oh… my… god… COFFEE! COFFEE! COFFEE!”

They all froze and thought he went crazy… Then Myungsoo and Sungjong remembered that Sungyeol said that coffee was his addiction. They met eyes with each other for a second, knowing that only they knew his obsession and went rolling on the floor laughing.

Sungyeol only had his mind set on coffee and was ordering his favorite Americano in the biggest size possible. He took a sip of his precious Americano and turned back to Infinite. He caught a glimpse of the ice prince calming down from his laughing session.

*Oh thank goodness… I thought I’d never see him laugh, let alone smile.*

Myungsoo and Sungjong were explaining Sungyeol’s little crazy spazzy outburst as they all ohhhhhh-ed.