Their Comeback & Soju

Falling Deep

 

Guys guys guys !!!!!!!!! INFINITE IS EFFIN BACK! 

(For my fellow Inspirits who live in in NY) Who else woke up at 5AM to watch their live streamed showcase?! I wasn't even tired because I was so freaking excited! But it got delayed by two hours -___- But it was totally worth it for me ^^

I LOVE YOU INFINITE <3

What do you think of their comeback? I personally love it to deathhhhhhhhhhhh. :) Hehehe.

Of course I would pretty much love anything they comeback with, but I really do love their comeback even if I'm biased or not. 

Soo I specifically made this chapter long because of their wonderful, beautiful, and fantastic comeback&Music video (; <3

Let's support them, fellow Hardcore Inspirits !! ^^ ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8

All the members were sitting at a big table in the café. Sungyeol was already finishing up his second cup and was about to go get his third.

“Yah! Lee Sungyeol. You’re gonna die with all that coffee in your body. We should get going anyways.” Woohyun said while checking his phone to check the time.

“Psh. I usually drink only coffee when I watch movies. It tastes good anytime!”

“… you drink coffee during movies? HAHAHA. How are you not dead yet from all that coffee? Fine, but you’re not buying a fourth cup! I’m seriously worried about your health. Kekeke” the leader said to the hyper choding.  

They walked next door to the movies and bought their tickets.

They took up two rows and played rock paper scissors to see who would go on the upper row and who would go on the bottom. The 4 winners would go to the upper row because of the slightly better view and the other three would sit in the row right below it. The top row was Woohyun, Sunggyu, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol. The bottom row was Hoya and Dongwoo with poor Sungjong, who knew what would happen when the lights dimmed.

The previews ended and the lights were dimming. The first sound that could be heard was the Yadong couple making out. Sungjong rolled his eyes and thumped the back of Dongwoo’s head.

“God, hyungs. I hate you guys. Go all the way in the back if you’re gonna each other the whole movie.’ They turned a little red, thankful that it was dark and moved to the back of the theater while the Infinite boys were holding in their laughter. Sungjong pouted and ended up sitting in his row alone, but he didn’t really mind because he would kill himself if he had to go through a whole movie sitting next to his hyungs.

The movie started and everyone (besides the couple in the back) were paying attention to the movie. After 10 minutes, there was a part where the main guy character falls in love with a girl at first sight.

 

Woohyun P.O.V

*Oh god… Sunggyu hyung is leaning so close to me… wait why does it matter?... We always use skinship anyways. But why is my heart beating so fast?*I look up at the screen again and the guy in the movie sees the girl for the first time. And he falls in love with her in three seconds… My heart beats faster after this scene. *This is how I felt when I first saw hyung. But it could mean anything… this is just a movie anyways…*

 

Sunggyu P.O.V

*Sigh… this scene is so romantic… wait what the hell. Ugh. What am I thinking?*I looked a little to my right, realizing that I was leaning extremely close to Woohyun, I moved back a little. But then I met eyes with him for a few seconds.. *God his eyes are so nice, and his jaw just looks delicious… AHH WHAT THE !*

 

3rd Person P.O.V

Woohyun and Sunggyu met each other’s gazes for about three seconds. Sunggyu immediately broke the gaze when he realized that he was leaning closer to Woohyun by the second. He coughed awkwardly as Woohyun’s face fell a little.

Myungsoo honestly felt a little uncomfortable sitting next to Sungyeol in a dark movie theater with a love story playing. Myungsoo reached for the bucket of popcorn that was currently sitting in Sungyeol’s lap, along with his coffee in hand, as always.

 

Myungsoo P.O.V

*This scene is so… cute… HAHAHA what am I thinking. It is cute though, I wish these types of things could happen in real life… aish.*I reached to my left to get some popcorn until I felt something warm and smooth-as-a-baby’s- hand. I looked up from the movie and saw my hand on top of Sungyeols. *OH !* I jerked my hand off of his and my face turned pink. I whispered “Sorry hyung. I wasn’t paying attention.”

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

*oh…my...lord. What the hell is going on? My heart is beating way too fast… god. HE’S A GUY SUNGYEOL. And a freaking kingka. For God’s sake my heart can’t be beating so fast for a guy.*He took his hand off of mine and whispered “Sorry hyung, I wasn’t paying attention.” I was a little flustered but managed to say “its okay, Myung.”

 

3rd Person P.O.V

The two pairs sat awkwardly next to each other. It was even more awkward when they could perfectly hear the Yadong couple making out in the back.

The movie ended and the lights came back on slowly. Sungjong was silently crying at the ending of the movie. Sunggyu had fallen asleep, on Woohyun’s shoulder. Woohyun didn’t even notice until the end of the movie because his brain was absorbed into the movie. Sungyeol and Myungsoo were just sitting there as the other people in the theater were leaving. Hoya and Dongwoo had finally finished their business and were walking down towards Infinite.

“Yah! Guys! Let’s go. Why are you still just sitting there?” Dongwoo yelled, as the whole movie was empty now. Sunggyu woke up and Sungjong had wiped his tears and while smiling, said “Oh my gosh Woohyunnie hyung, I’m so glad we saw this movie. It was sooo romantic”

They chuckled at the maknae’s now slightly swollen face.

“Well, it’s now like you hyungs would know, since you were each other’s faces during the whole thing.” Sungjong said to Hoya and Dongwoo with a disgusted face.

They left the theater and walked into a bbq restaurant. They all sat down at the biggest table and ordered 10 servings of meat. Sungyeol sat in between Sungjong and Myungsoo even if he was still awkward with Myungsoo. *Whatever, there’s nothing wrong with sitting next to him… I should just get rid of the weird feeling between us… It’s not even like he’s gay.*

So Sungyeol stopped being so cautious around him and began to be like he usually was.

Everyone was pretty much inhaling the meat and already six servings were gone. Myungsoo had caught on that Sungyeol was trying to be back to being comfortable around him so he also tried to make it seem as if nothing happened.

Sungyeol, Sungjong and Sunggyu (ironically the Sung brothers ^^) were full and stopped eating. But Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya and Myungsoo were still eating.

“Ajumma! Soju please!” Sungjong said to the lady.

The members eyes got big and gave him a whatthe look.

“Yah Lee Sungjong. What the hell do you think you’re doing?” the leader said to the maknae.

“hyunggg. Pweaseeee. Just a tiny bit. We won’t even drink enough to get drunk. I just want a taste.”

They really didn’t see anything wrong with a little bit and so the maknae won.

Sunggyu sighed loudly and said “Fine… but you’re getting less than us…”

He slightly nodded at the Ajumma and she brought over 3 bottles of the weakest alcohol the place had and 7 cups.

Sunggyu poured about half a bottle in each cup and a little bit for the maknae. Sunggyu knew he had a good tolerance for alcohol because he had drunk alcohol plenty of times before, but he wasn’t so sure about all the other members. So he made sure to give them less than he would usually drink.

“YES! There’s nothing better than meat and soju on a Friday night! Kekeke” Sungjong said with a giddy voice.

Nobody noticed it, but Sungyeol was very cautious of drinking the little less than half filled cup of alcohol being handed to him. He took the cup but was still questioning if he should drink it. He took a whiff of the scent and thought that there would be no harm in a sip.

“Okay guys! This is for our new member, Sungyeollie” Woohyun said while raising his cup.

“CHEERS!” Everyone yelled. Caught up in the moment, Sungyeol forgot about everything and took a huge gulp.

He made a face and said “ew. Soju tastes weird…”

Sungjong agreed with a nod and said “yeah… eck. Why do all the adults drink alcohol like it’s freaking water or something?” Everyone laughed at the two and continued grilling the last serving of meat.

The night was coming to an end as they left the restaurant.

 

Sungyeol P.O.V

We were leaving the restaurant and it was pretty cold, since it was still early spring. I shivered a little, forgetting my jacket at home that morning. I feel a little light headed because of the alcohol that I drunk… I guess I was so caught up with talking that I drank the whole thing. I suddenly feel something warm being placed on my shoulders and turn around. I see Myungsoo with only a t-shirt on and his favorite blackish gray leather jacket on my shoulders.

“What are you doing? Aren’t you going to be cold?” I asked as I saw Myungsoo shivering a little.

“It’s okay, I’m used to walking home when it’s cold. I’ll be fine” he told me as he gave me a small smile.

I was about to open my mouth but Hoya said something.

“Okay guys, well me and Dongwoo hyung are gonna go home!” Hoya said as he and Dongwoo hyung walked in the opposite direction.

“BYEEEE!! See you guys next time, we’ll text you.” Dongwoo yelled at the remaining boys while walking away with his boyfriend. They boys waved at the couple and turned back to each other. Sunggyu had paid for the whole dinner and drinks, being the nice grandpa that he was. As for the drinks, obviously Hoya and Dongwoo were pretty much not really affected by it. Sunggyu was also not very affected, and Myungsoo apparently had a high tolerance as well. Sungjong had barely drunk anything so he was fine. As for the rest… Woohyun and Sungyeol were feeling extremely light headed and lost balance at times.

Sungjong walked home alone since his house was literally 4 minutes away. Sunggyu was walking Woohyun home because his house was on the way to his own. But they were used to walking home together anyways because they dud that everyday ever since they became friends 7 years ago. Myungsoo had been trusted to walk Sungyeol home, since the leader didn’t want him to go alone.