I Need You

In My Dream

 

Ok guys….we’re still in Kyuhyun’s dream…;-)

 

It’s already a week since I met her and I never been happy like this before…I don’t know how…but just by seeing her face and her bright smile makes my heart melts and it makes my days…do I like her??

“Kyuhyun sshi…” Yoona that sat beside me called my name.

“Ne…” I smiled at her.

“Anything’s wrong? You seem troubled…”

“Me? Ani…I’m fine…”

“Kyuhyun sshi…do you miss your family and your hyungs?” she stared at me.

My family?My hyungs? Oh…I forgot about them…being here with Yoona makes me leaves them behind. I really enjoy my times with Yoona till I forgot that I was in coma and I have my family and my hyungs that are waiting for me to wake up.But…I don’t want to go…

“Kyuhyun sshi?”

“Ne…ne…I do miss them…” I smiled bitterly at her.

“I think it’s time for you to wake up…it’s been a long time already…”

“But…”

“They really need you Kyuhyun sshi…they are waiting for you everyday…they never felt tired praying for you…”

“Yoona ah…”

“Ne…”

“If I wake up, do we will meet again?”

“If God wills, maybe we will meet again…I can’t promise you…”

“I know we can’t meet again after I wake up…right?”

“I can’t promise you…but, if you need me, closed your eyes, go to sleep and meet me in your dream…I will wait for you there…”

“Jinjja???”

“Ne…so, are you ready now??”

“Ready?? For what?”

“To wake up…good bye Kyuhyun ah…we will meet again soon….”

“Jakaman…Yoona ah!!!”

End of Kyuhyun’s dream.

“Hyung! I saw his fingers move just now…”Donghae that sit beside the patient bed told Eunhyuk that laying down on the couch at the corner of the room.

“Maybe it was just your imagination…”

 “Yoo…Yoona ah…”

“Hyung!!! Get the doctor right away!! Maknae are waking up…he just called Yoona just now…”

“Yoona?”

“Yoona? I also don’t know who she is…but it doesn’t matter right now…ppali hyung…get the doctor now!”

“Ne-…ne…” Eunhyuk stuttered.

Few minutes later Eunhyuk comes with the doctor behind him meanwhile Donghae are busying himself call the other members to inform them about their maknae condition.

“There is nothing wrong with Kyuhyun sshi…he’s ok now…” the doctor faced them.

“Jinjja?? There is no memory loss or something else?” Donghae asked the doctor.

“Yah!!! Why are you asking that thing? Do you wish him to lose his memory??” the anchovy scold the nemo.

“Ani…I was just worried about him…it’s good to hear that he was fine…”

“Hyung…” Kyuhyun sounds weak.

“Ne…” both of Donghae and Eunhyuk replied in unison.

“I’m fine…don’t worry…” he smiled at them.

“Kyuhyun ah…do you need something? Do you want to eat or do you need your laptop?”

“Yah…why are you asking him if he wants his laptop? He needs to rest….aish…this kid…” Eunhyuk complained.

“Hyung…why did you always disagree whatever did I said? I offered him his laptop because I know he miss his starcraft…” Donghae pouted.

“It’s ok hyung…I don’t need it…”

“Kyuhyun ah…I was so glad that you’re finally waked up…” Donghae squeezed Kyuhyun into his tight embraced.

“Hyu-…hyung…I can’t breathe…”

“Yah!! Are you trying to kill him??” Eunhyuk pushed Donghae away from Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun ah…gwenchana??? My baby!!” Leeteuk that are just coming with other members rushed towards Kyuhyun.

“Yah!! I said don’t hugs him too tight! Are you guys tried to kill him??” Eunhyuk glared at both Leeteuk and Donghae.

“It’s ok hyung…I miss you too…” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Aigoo…our baby…I miss you…” Siwon finally got his chances to hug the maknae.

“Hyung! I’m not a baby…” Kyuhyun pouted.

“You’re still our baby…Super Junior’s forever baby…” Sungmin pinched Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“Aww…it’s hurts…” Kyuhyun pushed Sungmin’s hand away.

“Kyuhyun ah….”

“Ne Donghae hyung…waeyo?”

“Who’s Yoona?”

“Yoo-…Yoona??” Kyuhyun widen his eyes.

“Yoona?” the other members said in the same time.

“Donghae ah…who’s she?” Leeteuk asked Donghae.

“I don’t know…that’s why I asked Kyuhyun…he keeps calling her name when he woke up just now…”

All the members stared at Kyuhyun…waiting for his answer. Kyuhyun sighed before he finally open his mouth.

“My angel…”

“Pardon?”

“I don’t know…I don’t know who she is…but I miss her already…” his face turns sad.

The members are confused. He said that he didn’t know her but he miss her. Did something wrong with their maknae? Maybe the side effects from the accident? Kyuhyun understand the frown on his hyungs face.

“I met her in my dream…I was with her all this time..I never meet her in a real life yet…”

“Did she exist??”Ryeowook asked the maknae.

“I don’t know…I hope she was…” there is a hope in his eyes.

“Are you sure she wasn’t your imagination or illusion??” Leeteuk asked.

“Hyung…I’m not crazy…”

“I-…I know…I just thought that it’s may be side effects from the accident…” Leeteuk keep his head down…

“I’m tired…I need a rest…”

The other members nodded and hug him for a last time before they get out from the room.

“Kyuhyun ah…mianhae…it’s not that I think you lost your mind already…”

“It’s ok Teukie hyung…I know you worried about me…” he smiled before he hugs his leader.

When the room already empty, Kyuhyun slowly closed his eyes.

“Yoona ah…it was just a few hours but I already miss you…”

He miss her…he can’t deny that. Even though his hyungs doesn’t believe him, it’s ok for him because he knows she was real. Yoona was real.

“Yoona ah…I need to meet you…come into my dream please…” he wished that before he slowly fall into his sleep.

I was at the same beach, but she wasn’t here.

“Yoona ah!!!” I called for her but there wasn’t an answer.

“Yoona ah…” I keep walking and searching for her but there is no sign she was here.

I just sat there, waiting for her to appear before I slowly wake up from my sleep.

 

A few days has passed but Kyuhyun can’t meet Yoona…it doesn’t matter how much he tried to remember her before he go to sleep; she won’t come into his dream.

“Yoona ah…did you lied to me?? You said that we will meet again…but where are you? You said if I need you, you will be there for me…I need you right now…Yoona ah…” he slowly whispered her name before he shut off his eyes in frustration…he need his angel…

 

Ok guys…I’m REALLY sorry for the late update…

I lost few subscribers because of my late update…T_T

I’m really sorry but there is nothing I can do about it…

My time tables are too packed and I got tons of assignments…mianhae….*bow*

You can subscribe if you not yet and do comments…thanks for reading..,^_^

Yoondeer~yes…another Kyuna…I love this couple..^_^

Snyckh~yes…for the meantime, they will just meet in his dream…but don’t worry, they will meet in real life soon…=)

Sjfangirl~keke…I like to see the interaction between Siwon and Kyuhyun…they’re sweet…and I will update my other story tomorrow…=)

Melinda~they will meet in real life someday…I promise…=)