The Promise

In My Dream

 

“Kyuhyun ah…waeyo? Are you sick?” the older one asked the maknae.

“Ani…” he shakes his head.

“Did something wrong? You know you can always depend on me…” Sungmin smiles sweetly at his dongsaeng.

“Hyung…”

“Ne…”

“Did you believe in destiny? Do you believe that we already have someone that is fated for us?”

Sungmin stare at his dongsaeng intensely before he shrugged his shoulder.

“Wae? Do you believe it?”

“I don’t before this…but-”

“But?” he cut off before the younger one could finish his sentence.

“But after the accident, I often dream about this girl…and I can feel like she was fated for me…” he blushed.

“Do you love her?”

“I…I think so…” he stuttered.

“Really?? Have you met her??”

“Not yet…”

“So, basically, you’re telling me that you fall in love with a girl that you believed your soul mate and you don’t even know if she was existed??”

“Hyung! She was real…I’m not hallucinating…”

“Aish…Kyu ah…”

“Believe me hyung! You know me really well…you know I won’t lie about this…”

“Okay…just imagined if she was real, how you gonna find her?”

“I don’t know…”

“I’m speechless right now…”

“Hyung…you know I never fell in love before this right? And it was love at first sight…I won’t lie to you…”

“Kyu ah...I know you weren’t lying…but how you gonna find her? Are you sure she was real? What if she was just your imagination? What if she wasn’t your soul mate?”

“I’m sure she was real…you know what hyung, when I was in coma, she was the one that told me to wake up because all of you are waiting for me…I wasn’t planning on coming back…if I have to choose, I rather prefer the time when I was unconscious…just by seeing her smiles, I felt happy hyung…be with her, just make me live…I never felt that happy before this…”

“Aigoo…my baby already know to talk about love…” he pinched the younger one cheek.

“But hyung…”

“But ?”

“Before this, she told me that if I wake up, we will meet again…she told me to close my eyes, and we will meet in my dream…but after that, it doesn’t matter how much I tried, I can’t meet her. She won’t come into my dream…” Kyuhyun looks sad.

“Kyu ah…”

“I wasn’t hallucinating hyung…I know we will meet someday…”

Sungmin tried to speak but his words cut by the door that opened from the outside, revealing 8 girls behind it.

“Oh…Seohyun ah…” Sungmin greet the first girl and the girl just nodded.

“Annyeong oppa…” the other girls greet Sungmin.

“Oppa…are you feeling better?” Seohyun sit beside Kyuhyun on the bed.

“Ne…”

All of them, including Kyuhyun know very well that Seohyun, the maknae of Girls Generation was in love with Kyuhyun. But for no reason, Kyuhyun rejected her. He just treat Seohyun as his dongsaeng, not more than that…no special feeling towards that girl. But Seohyun just ignore it…pretending that Kyuhyun never push her away.

“Oppa…I was really worried…”her eyes were teary.

“I’m fine…” he smiled bitterly.

“No you weren’t! You were in coma for a week, and damn packed schedule forbid me from taking care of you…” she cried.

“Seohyun ah…stop crying…its okay…I know you were busy…” he patted her head.

“Oppa…mianhae…”

“It’s okay…”

“I promised that I will cook for you tomorrow…what you would like to eat?” she grinned happily.

“Seriously??  Our maknae are going to cooks?? She never cooks for me…” ice cold princess mumbled.

“Yah Jess…people that are in love would do anything for her partner…” Sooyoung teased Seohyun.

Seohyun just shakes her head shyly,denying her unnies words and Kyuhyun just ignored them. He was in his own world. Sungmin that are watching him know what he was thinking about. He knows about his beloved dongsaeng better than anyone else.

“Okay girls…Kyuhyun need more rest…”

“But oppa…I just arrived…” Seohyun pouted.

“You can come tomorrow…just let Kyuhyun rests for today…can you?”

“Aish…arasso…arasso…I will come tomorrow…see you again oppa…” she waves her hands repeatedly.

“Em…see you…”

Kyuhyun mouthed thank you to Sungmin before the older one nodded and closed the door quietly, giving Kyuhyun time to rest. Kyuhyun slowly pulled the blanket till it covers his chest. He closed his eyes and whispered something.

“Yoona ah…where are you…”

 

Here he was…at the same place again…but there is no sign of her…again…sometimes; he felt betrayed…he felt like fooled by Yoona…

“Kyuhyun ah…” he felt someone tapped his shoulder. That voice. He knows that voice.

“Yoona ah…” he turns and the girl he misses so much was standing in front of him. Without a word, he slowly pulled Yoona into his embraced.

“I thought that I will never meet you again…I thought that you lied to me…” his voice cracked.

“Mian…mianhae Kyuhyun ah…”

“It’s okay…just…just promise me that you won’t ever leave me again…promise me that you won’t disappear anymore…” he tighten the hugs.

“I…I promised…” Yoona hugs Kyuhyun back.

“I miss you so much…” he breaks the hugs and plants a kiss on Yoona’s forehead.

Yoona blushed and her face slowly turns red. Kyuhyun that just realized his action earlier just scratched his nape awkwardly.

“Sorry…I don’t know what I’m thinking earlier…”

Yoona just nodded and keep her head down all the time.

“Oppa…”

“Ne…” he stoles a glance towards the girl beside him.

“Are you fine now? Do you feeling better?”

“I wasn’t a few days ago…because I can’t meet you…but I’m fine now…never felt better than this…” he grinned ear to ear.

“It’s good to hear that…I’m always praying for you…”

“Yoona ah…”

“Neh…”

“Why did you leave me? You promised me that you will come whenever I closed my eyes…but you weren’t…I waited for you…I almost give up…”

Yoona just keep silent. Her eyes teary and slowly, a sobbing are heard. Kyuhyun was panicked. He never thought that his words will make her cry.

“I’m sorry…just pretend that I never said that okay…don’t cry…please…”

“It’s not because of you…it was my mom…she leaves us…she leaves me and my father…” she cried harder.

It was heartbreaking for Kyuhyun seeing the person he loves crying her heart out loud. He pulled Yoona into his embraced; giving her the feeling of protection and security…he caressed her hair slowly…

“Ssssh…I’m here…I will never leave you…”

“You said you almost give up on me…can you promise me, it doesn’t matter how long you have to wait for me, don’t give up on me, don’t leave me…can you?”

 

Annyeong my dear readers…^_^

Glad to see you…

There wasn’t a lot of comments for the last update…=(

Did I ruin that chap? Did the chap was horrible?

*I shouldn’t be a writer at the first place* mianhae…

I hope this chap wasn’t that boring…sorry…

I apologized for the late update…

Thanks for reading…

Synckh~yeah…Kyu miss Yoon..^_^ and yeah…they will meet later…maybe a few more chaps? kekeke…