The Decision?

In My Dream

 

2011

“Kyuhyun ah…wake up…aishh…”

“Sungmin ah…let him be…you know that this was his time for sleeping…” Leeteuk spoke.

“Aish…but hyung…he sleep on my lap…and his head was heavy!” Sungmin protest.

“Yah…just keep quiet…you know what will happen if we woke up the maknae…”Heechul add in.

Ryeowook just nodded in horror. Still remember when the last time he woke up Kyuhyun from his sleep.

“Heechul hyung is right…just let him be Sungmin hyung…I don’t want to even remember the last time Ryeowook woke him up…” Eunhyuk speak while closing his eyes.

“I think he is dreaming about his angel…our maknae keep smiling in his sleep…”Donghae said while clinging to Eunhyuk.

“Yah…stop talking about his angel…it doesn’t even make a sense…”

“Waeyo??You don’t believe in destiny hyung?” Donghae asked Heechul

“He doesn’t even believe in God…” Siwon sighed.

“Aish…stop fighting…I’m start getting a headache you know…”

“I wonder why Kyuhyun aren’t accepting Seohyun as his girlfriend. She was a good singer and of course, gorgeous…”

“Because he doesn’t love her…it was that simple…don’t you know that?” Heechul glared at Yesung.

“I don’t like her either…” Sungmin add on.

“Waeyo?? She was innocent and pure…”

“Because she was being exaggerated…I pitied Kyuhyun…she was too obsessed with him…”

“But she was pretty-” Yesung pouted and before he could finished his sentence, Ryeowook cut it off.

“We are home!!” eternal maknae shouted in joy when their car stops in front of their apartment.

“Hyung…” Sungmin called Leeteuk with a pouted on his face.

“What?”

“How I’m supposed to get out if our spoiled maknae are still sleeping?”

“Hyung, you can get out…let me replaced you…” Eunhyuk offered himself to accompany Kyuhyun.

“Are you sure monkey??”

“Yah hyung, I’m helping you here…you shouldn’t call me monkey…”

“Mianhae…I’m just feeling that monkey suits you well…” the elder chuckled.

Eunhyuk then slowly move towards Sungmin and Kyuhyun. He then carefully lifted Kyuhyun’s head and placed it on his lap.

“Hyukkie ah, gomawo…”Sungmin smiled at Eunhyuk.

“No big deal hyung…” the younger one smile back at him.

An hour passed and Kyuhyun finally woke up from his deep sleep.

“Finally…I thought that you weren’t planning on waking up at all…”

“Hyung? What are you doing here?”

“What do you mean by that? Of course I’m here to accompany you, spoiled maknae…”

“Where are we?” Kyuhyun that are still half asleep looks around.

“In front of our dorm…”

“Oh…why are you here hyung? You can just leave me, you know?”

“Yah…are you telling me to go after I spent an hour to accompany you?”

The maknae just smirked, feeling happy after his plan to make his hyung piss off work out.

“Neh…”

“Aish…this ungrateful kid…”

“Hyung, you know that I’m kidding right?” the maknae tried to stops Eunhyuk that are ready to get out from their car.

“Kyuhyun ah…”

“Neh hyung…”

“Are you dreaming about Yoona just now?”

“Hyung, by any chance, do you believe that Yoona was real?”

“Yah…don’t tell me that you just make up the story so that we won’t wake you up from your sleep…”

“Indeed…”

“Yah maknae!”

“I’m kidding hyung…of course she is real…but it did surprise me that you believe me…”

“I believe in destiny…not you…”

“None of them believe me…but you did…”

“Donghae also believe in you…we always talk about this…talk about how happy our maknae when you meet her…and how we can use Yoona to make you obey us…”

“That’s not gonna happen…I won’t let she meet you neither Donghae hyung…she was mine…”

“Yah! Are you telling me I can’t meet my future sister in-law??”

“Yup…” he smirked.

“Aish…your words only keeping my blood pressure high…is this how you treated your hyung?”

“Hyung…you’re too sensitive and serious today…” he chuckled.

“Really? Aish…it may because I’m too tired practicing for our 5th jib…”

“You really need a rest hyung…come on…”he grabs Eunhyuk hands and walk out from their car, heading towards their dorm.

“Hyung…”

“Neh?”

“Do you believe we will meet one day?”

“Of course you will…” he patted Kyuhyun’s back.

“Nowadays, I’m start doubting about it…I spent 4 years waited for her but there is still no sign of her. Teukie hyung said that sometimes, we have to let go people we loved and love the one that loves us…”

“Do you mean Seohyun?”

Kyuhyun nodded his head.

“I don’t know…maybe Teukie hyung doesn’t believe that Yoona was real and he was worried in case you find it out, you will feel frustrated…you should know how much he love us…and about Seohyun, it depends on you…if you are going to gave up on Yoona, it’s up to you…Seohyun was gorgeous in fact…but if it was me, I will wait for Yoona…”

 

“Yoona ah!!!” Nana shouted, calling for her friend.

“Waeyo??” Yoona shouted back.

Nana motioning her hands, telling the other to walks towards her.

“Waeyo?? I still have to work…” Yoona was on her way to her part time job.

“I have great news for you…” She pinched Yoona’s cheek and laugh.

“Ouch..it’s hurt…what is it?”

“My parents said that…”

“That?”

“If you help me to pass my examination this time….”

“Then ?”

“They will buy Super Show 4 tickets for us…and it will be VIP seats…” she jumps in joy.

“Jinjja??” her eyes open widely, still not believing it.

“Yes it was…Yoona ah, finally you can attend Super Show…I was really happy for you…”

“Nana ah…gomawo…” she finally burst into tears and Nana hugs her slowly.

“I promised I will do well in our exams…I will do it for you…”

“I was lucky to have a friend like you…” she hugs her friend tighter.

That was the greatest day in her life since she was born because finally she will be able to see Super Junior in real, with her own eyes. The day she will finally be one of the pearl sapphire blue ocean. And the most important, she was looking forward to meet the Dancing Machine of SuJu, Eunhyuk.

 

 

Ok guys…new update…

I’m sorry it was short…I’m getting busier…sorry…

This chap wasn’t that interesting…sorry to disappointed you*bow*

Comments are appreciated…thanks for reading..

Sjfangirl ~ no dear, maybe there is no flashback…right now, I’m preparing for their meeting...^_^

-sashaa-sone-93~ welcome…new update for you dear…thanks for reading…I hope I’m not disappointed you with this update…=(

Snyckh~ I wish I can tell you…but I can’t…you have to keep reading…thanks for your encouragement…fighting!^_^