One Shots

In My Dream

 

“Yoong…don’t go…please…I need you by my side…” Kyuhyun reach out his hand, trying to hold onto Yoona, preventing her from walking away.

“Please…I love you and I need you in my life…I already miss you although you’re in front of me…” Kyuhyun pleading while embracing Yoona tightly in his arms.

“Please…I will die when you’re not by my side…” this time, Yoona can feel the sudden warm tears that falls on her shoulder.

“I love you too…but I’m sorry…” Yoona slowly push him apart, creating a space between them.

“Yoong…please, don’t do this…” he cried hard till his eyes swollen.

Yoona just walk away from Kyuhyun without looking back even once.

“Yoong!!! Come back!!!!”

 

Yoona woke up from her sleep, sweating all over the body, with tears falling hard from her eyes.

“Tsch…damn it…this dream again…” she shake her head slowly, trying to erase all the image from her dream.

“I miss you Yoong…”

The words still hanging in her head, making her cry even worse.

“I’m sorry Kyu…I’m really sorry…”

 

3 years ago…

“Yoong…”

“Erm…”

“I love you…so much!” Kyuhyun said while hugging Yoona tightly.

“Kyu…what are you doing?? There are a lot of people here…”

“So?” He replied while trailing butterfly kiss from Yoona’s ear till her chin.

“Stop it…it’s tickled…” she said while giggling.

“Yoong…”

“Erm…”

“I may not be the most handsome person in this world, but you gotta admit that I’m still handsome and cute…I may not be the most romantic guy, but I never forgot you birthday…I may not be the kindest guy, but I will never betray you…I may not be the most perfect guy, but I swear I will never leave your side…so, will you spend the rest of your life with me? Will you be my bride?” Kyuhyun proposed while kneeling in front of her, holding a diamond ring with a random flower that he plucks from the ground, giving Yoona the sweetest smile yet still looking nervous.

Yoona just stand there, dazzled.

 “Kyu…” she called his name while sobbing.

“Yoong! Why are you crying? I did something wrong?”

She shakes her head slowly, tugging Kyuhyun’s shirt tightly.

“Idiot…did you still have to ask that question when you already know the answer?”

“Which question?”

“Yes Cho Kyuhyun…I will…” she whispered slowly while grabbing Kyu’s neck, making him leaning closer to her and they drown in their own kiss.

“I love you Im Yoona…I really do…”

 

“Yuri? Are you okay? Something is bothering you?”

“Yoong…you’re my best friend right? Will you do me a favor?”

“Yeah…I will…” she smiled innocently.

“Anything?”

“Yeah…anything for you…”

“Can you let Kyuhyun be mine?” she looks guilty while asking that.

“Yuri?”

“I always love Kyu…in the past, now and forever….you may not know this, but we used to be together in the past and we’re really happy…but , I betrayed him. I really regret it and tried to get him back but then I got news that he fall in love with another girl, which is you, my best friend. I know this may sound selfish, but can you please return Kyu to me?”

“Yul…I love him…” Yoona already drown in her tears.

“I love him too and can you imagine how I endure it all this time seeing my best friend and the person that I love became a couple in front of my eyes?”

“But…we already engaged and we will get married in a week…”

“Yoong…I just have another 5 months to live…can’t you just let me enjoy and cherish the rest of my life with the person that I love?” Yuri grab Yoona’s hand, holding it tightly.

“5 months?”

“Yeah…I fainted last night so my mom sent me to a hospital but then that doctor gave me the ing news…brain tumor…end stage…”she laughed bitterly and then cried.

“Yul…I’m sorry to hear that…”

“Please Yoong…I just want to have happy memories before I died…”

At the end, Yoona just nodded, while crying hard.

 

Present, year 2013…

Kyuhyun just resting in his office, fingers running through his hairs, looking tired.

“Damn it…I can’t sleep again last night because of that dream…” he sighed.

Yeah…since 3 years ago, that dream just becomes the routine of his sleep. Not a single night that he haven’t got that dream.

3 years ago…the person that he trust the most, betrayed him and run away, leaving him alone on their wedding day…but he kept waiting and waiting at the church for a year…but she never come…and then, he finally gave up…from that day, he learned to hate her…

“Aish…I might just go home and sleep.”

He gets up from his seat and grabs his briefcase, walking towards the lift. But then, realizing the lift was on maintenance, he turn away to take emergency stairs.

“Aish…how troublesome…”

“Please! Make a way!” a girl shouting while carrying mountain of files that covered her face, climbing the stairs with wobbling steps.

But then Kyuhyun was a step late to dodge when that girl tripped on her toes and pushed Kyuhyun on the floor with all the files land on his body.

“Ouch…that’s hurt…” he complained while examining the blood that are coming from the cuts on his hands.

“Oh…I’m sorry…I’m really sorry…” that girl bowing repeatedly.

“It’s okay…just use your eyes to walk next time…don’t use your nose…”

That girl lifted her head to protest but when their eyes met, no one speaks until Kyuhyun break the silence.

“Yoong?”

“Kyu…”

“Ahh…no wonder you don’t feel guilty after tripped on me…you’re heartless after all…” he smirked.

“Kyu…I’m sorry…”she hang her head low, hiding the tears from him.

“Sorry for what? For this?” he raised his arm that was injured.

“Or for 3 years ago, which I was left dumbfounded on my wedding day by the person that I trust the most??”

Yoona just standing there, unable to control her tears anymore.

“Don’t act like you care…it makes me sick…” he tried to get up but the injury on his arm prevents him from doing so.

“I know you hate me…but please, let me take care of your wounds…or else it’s gonna get infection”

“What about my broken heart then? Can you heal it?”

“Just keep hating me please…that was better…because I don’t deserve your forgiveness…”

“Hating you? How can I hate you when every second, I just wish you’re still by my side…”

“Kyu…”

“Why did you come back Yoong? Why??”

“I’m sorry Kyu…I know I was selfish back then…but, I just can’t let Yuri spent her last days alone…she’s my bestfriend…”Yoona tried to explain while tears already falling down on her cheeks.

“What about me then? Don’t you pity me? Don’t you think how I live after you’re gone? It wasn’t any difference with living corpse…”

“And how do you think I’m living my life without you??? Every night was a nightmare…you kept appearing in my dream, telling me how much you miss me…every day was like a torture, missing you like crazy…I almost take my own life…thinking that death is better compared to a world without you in it…”

Kyuhyun rush forward, embracing Yoona in his hugs, startled her.

“Don’t ever talk about death with me…don’t think that you can leave for the second time because I won’t let you…”

“Kyu…”

“Ssshhh…don’t say anything…just let me hug you…I miss you damn so much…”he tightens the hug.

“What about Yuri?”

“I’m never with her even after you’re gone…”

“I’m sorry Kyu…”

“It’s okay…just promise me that you will never ever leave my side…forever!”

“Promise…”

Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Yoona’s waist, pulling her closer to him. He leaned forwards, their lips touch each other before Yoona grabs his neck, deepen their kiss.

“Will you marry me Im Yoona?”

“Yes Cho Kyuhyun…”

 

Okay…it …

I myself feel bored and annoyed reading it…

I’m sorry all of you have to read this…T_T

But since I promise some of you to post my one shot, I have to…

And I was busy to write another one…so I just post this…

Mianhae…*bow* *bow*

Sorry for posting it here…

I just was too lazy to make it as another story…

and credit to ARTWORKSBYEMPATHY for the poster..^^