It Hurts

In My Dream

 

Recap from last chap…

“Who are you actually? And how did you know me? It seems like you already knows me for a long time but I know nothing about you…did we’re related in whatever ways?”

“Yes Yoong…we’re related…you’re my soulmate…” I really wish I could say that but I know I would scare her away. It’s not easy having someone that you just know for a day saying something like that to you.

“Do you really wish to know Yoong?”

She just nodded and her face was serious.

Did I have to tell her? What I was supposed to say?

 

“Yoong...” I turned to face her and called her name slowly.

Yoona just blinked her eyes for a few times and stare at me intently, anticipated what I’m going to say.

“I will tell you the truth someday, but not today Yoong...I’m sorry...” I look at her with sign of apologies occupied my whole eyes.

“Promise?”

I’m taken aback with her answer. I thought she gonna get mad and yelling at me the whole day to tell her what’s going on actually. But, she was such an understanding person. I just smiled at her sweetly, thankful she was understood enough.

“Promise…but…” I winked at her playfully.

“But?”

“You need to promise me something first”

“What?” she stare at me with her usually cold eyes and I just can chuckled playfully.

“Promise me that you won’t never ever leave my side…” I stop chuckled and put on my serious face.

“I can’t…”

“Why??”

“Why should I? I don’t know you…”

“Then learn to know me…” I raised my eyebrow to .

“Why should I??”

“Because…”

“……”

“…….”

“Because what??” she asked annoyingly.

“Because I’m quite charming when you know me. And…”

She snorted. “And?”

“Maybe you can grow your feelings for me slowly?”

She looks at me weirdly like I just grow another head. “In your dream!!”

“But why??” I just laugh. I myself don’t know whether the laugh was sincere or just to cover the hurts sensation that slowly growing in my heart.

“Because I know you’re joking…and you know better why I won’t date idol right…”

I sighed and nodded my head weakly. My body slowly loses its strength. Yoong, I’m not kidding dear…I want you to be mine. “Kyuhyun, this gonna be tough…so, prepare yourself for the worst…”. I kept repeating the words in my head just to make sure I wasn’t lose any motivation. One day, Yoona will be my girl…the girl that I will cherish for the rest of my life and the girl that my child will call mom…Im Yoona…just the thought alone makes me smile like crazy…our kids. They gonna be pretty like her and handsome like me.

“You smile alone like nuts…”

Her words bring me back to reality and I just grinned sheepishly.

“Stop with the grinning…you freak me out…” she said while rubbing her cold hands.

I take her hands and rubbed them with mine.

“Feeling better?”

“N…ne…” she stuttered and there’s pink tinted on her cheeks. She blushed! My heart jump in joy. “This was a good start Kyuhyun”. Should I more?

“Yoong…”

“Ne…she reply without looking at me and this just make me smile more.

“Let’s go home…its freezing here…I don’t want you to catch a cold…” She just nodded and ready to go when I grab her hands and linked them together with mine and I put it in my coat’s pocket.

“Let’s walk together…” her body freezes because of what I did.

“O..k..okay”

My smile nearly reach my ear and I tighten my grip on her hands, trying to tell her how happy I am right now…but deep in my heart, I know, she didn’t know and she doesn’t feel what I’m feeling right know…

 

After making sure Yoona was safely inside her house, I start driving the car to our dorm, still smiling by myself. As I reach our dorm, I was still smiling and start whistling by myself.

“Seems like our maknae have a great day today…”

“Ne Sungmin hyung…the best day ever in my life…” I replied back and I can hear him laughing with the other hyungs.

“Kyuhyun ah…come here…” Teukie hyung called for me from the living room.

“Ne hyung…waeyo?”

“Did you meet Yoona today?”

“Ne hyung…” I answered with the smile plastered all over my face.

“Kyuhyunnie ah…listen carefully to what I’m gonna say ok?” his tone became serious.

“Arasso…”

“Maknae ah…I know you like Yoona and I know how precious she are to you…but, I don’t want you to forget that you still have girlfriend…Seohyun came today just to see you but you wasn’t here…and she wait for you the whole day but you still wasn’t home. She told me that she’s been trying to call and messaging you for the whole week but you doesn’t pick up or reply any of her calls or messages. She’s nice and kind dongsaeng…I don’t want her to get hurt because of you…and I don’t want our brother-sister relationship with SNSD got ruin because of this.”

I totally forgot about Seohyun. This whole week, my mind occupied with Yoona.

“Ne hyung…”

“But Kyuhyun ah…”

“Ne…”

“You’re more precious to me…as long as you’re happy; I will support whatever your decision. Your happiness is more important than anything…keep that in your mind” he gave me a warm hug and patted my back.

“Awww…so sweet…” I can hear the other hyungs teasing Teukie hyung.

“Shut up…just watch your movie…” he shot them a death glare but we all know, Teukie hyung just joking.

“Kyuhyun  ah, Seohyun brought you a cheese cake. She made it herself. I kept it in refrigerator…”Eunhyuk hyung yelled from his room and I nodded even though I know he can’t see.

What I was doing actually?? Did I cheat on Seohyun?? How about Yoona? I just can’t let her or Seohyun go…two timing? For sure, I need Yoona in my life..

Yoona POV

“Ermm…thanks Kyu…and goodnight…” I flash him my sweet smile.

“Night Yoong…”

I just nodded and ready to go out from his car when I feel his grip on my arm. He then lean forward and kiss my forehead. What the hell?? I was stunned to do anything.

“Dream of me tonight…ok?” he grinned like usual.

“I won’t…and don’t kiss me whenever you want!”

He just laughs and he doesn’t seem like he’s taking my words seriously.

“You are just adorable when you’re angry Yoong…”

“I’m not and I hate you…”

“I know you love me…” he winked at me.

“Jeez…whatever…” I opened the door, run as fast as I can into my house and closed the door.

I leaned my back towards the door and put my hand on my chest. My heart beatings like crazy since Kyu kiss my forehead. What the hell happened to me??

I walk slowly into my room and take a shower before going to bed.

Beep…Beep…

“Who in the world that would messages me at this time??”

From : Evil Kyu

Sub: miss me? I miss you…night yeobo..^^

“What the hell he’s thinking?”

Miss me?? And yeah…why did he kiss me? And all the things he did at the beach today, what was the reason for him to do so? Did he like me?

I gasped in shocked.

Are you out of your mind Im Yoona? Why did the great Cho Kyuhyun would fall in love with you?

“Yeah…I must be crazy for thinking like that…” small laugh escaped from my mouth. I myself think it’s funny if Kyuhyun loves ordinary girls like me that have nothing. No beautiful face or hot bodies like idol.

I shake my head repeatedly, trying to stop thinking about him. He keeps running in my head today.

“Argh…Yoong, you need to sleep…and stop thinking about that jerk…”

In Yoona’s dream…

I was sitting at the beach alone when I heard someone calling for my name.

“Yoong…” he whispered right to my ear. I turned to see Kyu smiling at me.

“Kyu…”

“I miss you Yoong…you stop seeing me for the past 5 months…” his expression shows he’s hurt.

“Sorry Kyu…” my hand caressed his face slowly, full with love.

“It’s okay Yoong…you know I can never get angry at you…” he chuckled slightly and embraced me in his hug.

“Kyu…”

“Yes dear…”

“I love you…very much…”

He just smiled and slowly leaned forward. His lips slowly touched mine and we lost in our own world.

“I love you more than you can imagine…” he smile sweetly at me before once again pull me for another passionate kiss.

I woke up that morning with a weird feeling in my heart. I don’t know if the girl in my dream was me or not. Obviously, our face was the same. But, why did Kyuhyun and I look like a couple in that dream?

“Dear? Anything happen? Your face doesn’t look good this morning…”

“I’m fine dad…”

I don’t know what else I should do to stop thinking about him. And the dream last night make it worse. The truth is, I didn’t like a bit the feelings that started to grow in my heart and it makes me confused.

“what the hell happened to me?”

“Yoong!”

I turned around just to see Nana waving her hands while walking towards me.

“Are you free right now?”

Now? Kyuhyun did mention that he would take me out for lunch but since he didn’t message me, looks like I’m free…

“Yeah…why?”

“Great! Let’s shopping?”

“Okay…”

Once again, I can’t keep my mind off him…Nana keep talking about something but I just don’t care. My mind was full with him. But then, something or rather someone at the corner of the shop grabs my attention.

Kyuhyun! And a girl. Seohyun. I know her…I remember seeing her at SM lobby. They look happy and like they are in a relationship. She even linked her arms with him. Out of blue, my heart feels like being stabbing by a knife for a numerous time. It hurts like hell. My hands slowly make a way to my chest, trying to relieve the pain but it doesn’t work.

“Yoona…are you okay?”

“Ye-yes…” my voice sounds hoarse.

“Are you crying?? Everything’s good? Did you hurt anywhere?”

“My heart…it….it hurt so much…” I hug Nana and cried. I cried badly to release all the feelings that I feel right now.

Cho Kyuhyun…you jerk!

 

Annyeong my dear reader…

I’m really really really sorry for updating late…*bow 90 degree*

I did promise to a few people that I will update during weekend, I’m sorry I didn’t…

I just lost my lovely grandma on Friday so it’s quite busy for me…I’m sorry…

And you can add me on twitter…@kyutee91…mention me for followback..

Merry Christmas everybody…

credit to Loveable Art graphic Shop for the great poster...

Intankyuna~idol? Hurm…maybe? Yeah…kyu was absolutely hot in that pic… that one-shot need to reconstruct…kekeke…I will post it when it’s ready^^

s2kyuyoonhae~ I’m sorry dongsaeng…you did mention me at twitter and at aff wall but I didn’t reply you…I’m sorry…I saw all that but I was too busy to reply…and TQ very much for the upvote even though I  think my story don’t deserve that…I miss you^^

snyckh~Kyuhyun stole everything that was the first time for Yoong…kekeke…he will…but not now^^

leeyoonhae~hi…welcome…I hope you like my story…^^ and I’m glad that you like Kyuna..and no,it wasn’t nonsense… I love reading your comments…

moshikyuna~aww…TQ very much for supporting me…I’m sorry for taking too much time for new update.

 

20101221_superjunior.jpg

706775775.jpg

6876ad19fbc964ad3d4fee13c72d0a25.jpeg

182301_10151364754385180_483815591_n.jpg

I LOVE DEERKYU..aww...my KyuNa...