Memories

In My Dream

 

Flashback

“Omma…what are you doing?” little Yoona that are standing in front of the door confused seeing her mom kissing another man.

“Yah!!! What are you doing??? Peeking me??” her mom that is shocked seeing her starts to scold her.

“Who’s that guy?? He wasn’t appa…”

“Get out from my room….go!”

“Shiro…I’m not going till you tell me who’s that guy…”

“Aish this kid…” her mom raising her hands up, ready to slap little Yoona before her father approach and stops her mom.

“Appa…” little Yoona with teary eyes looks up to her dad.

“Stop it Mi Young…”

“What if I won’t?? What will you do??? Kick me out from this house???” the woman answers back.

“I had enough of your behavior!!” Yoona’s father slaps the woman in front of him.

“What?? What did I do???” the woman yelled.

“I know everything Mi Young…everything…I just keep silent because I was afraid that I will lose you…but now I realized it was a waste…your heart wasn’t belong to this family anymore…I know every time I was out for work, you are meeting with another man…I know everything…” he hold back his anger.

“It’s true! It’s true that I was seeing another man!! I can’t keep living with you! You promised me that we will live well but every day; I have to keep working at damn shop! I’m tired!! We are such a poor family! We even have to watch out what we eat or else this damn kid won’t have money to go to school!!”

“Keep your mouth shut!! Get out from this house!! Don’t ever appear in front of us anymore!!”

“I will!! I will go even if you don’t ask me to…and I won’t ever come back to this broken house!!” she grab the other man hands and rush out from the house.

“Omma…don’t go…mianhae…”

“Yoona ah…” her father pulled her into his embrace.

“Omma…mianhae…it was my fault...Yoona promised that Yoona will do anything that omma ask…don’t go….Yoona loves omma…don’t leave Yoona…” little Yoona keep calling her mom.

“Yoona ah…”

“Omma…!!!”

“Ssshh…Yoona ah…listen to me…”

“Appa…why won’t you stop omma?? She’s leaving us…stop her please appa…” she looks at her father with tears flowing down on her cheek.

“She won’t come back Yoona ah…” her father sigh.

“She will…she leaves because you told her so…she will come back if you stop her…”

“No…she won’t…she leave wasn’t because I told her so…she leaves because she doesn’t love us anymore…”

“Liar!!! Omma loves us!!” little Yoona struggled to break the hug.

“Yoona ah…listen to me…”

“No…I don’t want to…I hate appa…” she cried harder.

“Yoona ah…you know that your mother was a popular singer before this right?”

Little Yoona nodded.

“But after we got married, her life changes…I wasn’t a wealthy man, so your mom suffered. She can’t buy whatever she wants. She also has to works. She no longer has money to buy new clothes. She can’t take care of her appearance like before. Slowly, she becomes like a normal housewife and I know that she hates that.”

“Is that the reason why omma leaves us? Because she doesn’t has money to buy new clothes? Yoona will work…I will earn money…just told her to come back…” she cried again.

Mr. Im looks at his 5 years old daughter with teary eyes. He felt sorry for his daughter. Felt guilty because if he works harder and earn more money, his wife won’t leave them.

“Ani…that wasn’t the reason…”

“Then?”

“She doesn’t love us anymore…did you see the man just now?”

“Ne…”

“He was her new love…they was a couple before this…but then your mom choose me…he was an actor…Yoona ah…idol wasn’t meant for ordinary people…they are fated to be with idol…it was my fault that I choose your mother…if I was wise enough, we won’t be like this.” He hugs his daughter harder, try to reduce the pain in his heart.

“Appa…”

“Ne…”

“Don’t cry…Yoona promised that Yoona won’t leave you like omma did…”

End of flashback.

“Aish…why did the price was too expensive??” Yoona mumbled. She was shopping for groceries at the supermarket nearby her house.

“Yah…we are living in 2011, not 1991…what do you expect?? 20 won for a kilo of tomatoes??” her friend, Nana that accompanies her spoke.

“If this keep going, I won’t be able to save money to buy ticket for Super Show…” she sighed.

“Ah…Super Show…my parents promised me that they will buy me the ticket if I pass this coming exam…” Nana grinned happily.

“Argh…I really wish I can see Eunhyuk oppa even for once…” Yoona pouted.

“I have to pass this exam or else I will regret for the rest of my life for letting go the chance to meet Leeteuk oppa for the last time before he’s enlisted for army…”Nana grip her hands tightly, determined to do well in her exam.

“Aish…I wish I was born into a wealthy family like you…” Yoona look at her friend with jealous eyes. She never has the chance to attend Super Show like Nana. Nana went to every Super Show and saw Super Junior oppa with her own eyes. She never has chance to do that.

“But Yoona ah…”

“Ne…”

“You said that you hates idol but why you loves Super Junior?”

It’s true that Yoona hates all idols including Super Junior. But that was before. She still hates them, but not Super Junior anymore. She has a mindset that keep telling her all idols are selfish. But one day, she bumped into Eunhyuk, Super Junior dancing machine. He wasn’t like other arrogant idol. He treats his fans like they are a jewel for him. He’s stills a kind Eunhyuk even though when the other people weren’t watching him. She saw how Eunhyuk kindly offered himself to help the old woman to carry her groceries and sent her home. Since that, she becomes a fan of Super Junior and Eunhyuk.

“Because I loves Eunhyuk oppa…” she smirked.

“Yah…tell me the truth…” Nana rolled her eyes.

“I was…”

“Yah Im Yoona!”

“Arasso…it’s because all the idols are arrogant and selfish…”

 “Waeyo? You don’t even meet them…how did you know that they are selfish?”

“I met some of them, and they are arrogant. All they did was thinking about them…not even care about other people…”

“Aish…seems like you have bad memories with idols…”

“Indeed…” her heart aches every time the memories of her mom flash.

“Yoona ah…” Nana called Yoona that are walking beside her. They are on their way back from the shopping.

“Ne…”

“What will you do if Eunhyuk oppa falls for you?”

“Me? Eunhyuk oppa? Impossible…”

“Waeyo? You’re gorgeous…all the boys at our school falls for you…not to mention the guy from the SM entertainment that keep chasing you to recruit you as one of their trainee…it’s not impossible if he falls for you…”

 “Nana ah…idols are not meant for ordinary peoples like us…so, stop dreaming. They may loves us…but that was just for a short period. In the end, the will leave us after they get boring.”

“Aish…your perception towards idols won’t change…don’t you?”

“Yup…it will never change…”

“Even for Super Junior?”

“Yup…it applies to all… as long as they are idol… including Super Junior even though I’m their fans… “

“What if he really falls for you?” Nana still asked Yoona the same question.

“Nana ah…I said that’s impossible…”

“I said WHAT IF…don’t you know the words? The possibilities?”

“I have to reject him…I promised myself that I won’t let myself falls for Eunhyuk or Super Junior members…it’s true that I was their fan…but it’s enough for just being their fan…not more than that…”

“You will be the most idiot person on the earth if you really reject them…”

“I don’t think so…I just protecting myself from being hurt…”

 

Ok guys…I’m really sorry…T_T

It was way too late…I know I should update earlier, but I can’t…

Aish…those assignment….mianhae…*bow*

No Kyuhyun in this chap…I want all of you to know about Yoona’s past..

Thanks for reading….glad if you comments…^_^

Thanks to my new subscriber…

Muteera~thanks dear…glad to see your comment…Kyu gonna meet Yoona soon…=) just wait a little more…kekeke…fighting…

-sashaa-sone-93~new update for you…how is it? Is it boring because Kyuhyun oppa wasn’t in this chap?

Synckh~yeah…but don’t worry…Kyu gonna meet Yoona soon…very soon…kekeke…thanks for reading and comments…I appreciate that…