Real Yoona

In My Dream

 

Kyuhyun POV

“Kyu…are you okay? You look pale…” Hyukkie hyung ask me with fatherly tone.

“I don’t know hyung…I feel more nervous than before…I never felt like this…”

“Did you catch fever?” he placed his palm on my forehead.

“Aniyo…” I removed his hand slowly.

“You’re not…then why?”

“Aish…I told you I don’t know…” I glared at him.

“Aish this rude maknae…” he mumbled.

“Hyung…I can feel something bad gonna happen…” I pouted.

“Something bad? Aish…don’t make me worry Kyuhyun ah…”

“Just kidding…” I stuck my tongue out.

“Yah!”

I really felt something gonna happen at our concert but I don’t know whether it was a good things or bad things. I never felt like this before, I feel extremely nervous. In fact, I’m shaking! This was crazy!

“Kyuhyun ah…are you really okay?” this time Teukie hyung ask me with frowns.

“Yeah…I’m fine hyung…”

“Are you sure? Do you realize that you are shaking and sweating like hell right now?”

“Di-did I?”

“Kyu, what’s the matter? Something’s wrong? You know you can always depends on me right?”

“Yeah…I know hyung…I just feel nervous…”

“Nervous? Are you sure?” he eyed me from head to toes.

“Yeah…” I gave him a small smile.

“Okay…Seohyun are waiting for you at our waiting room…” he winked at me.

“Er…Seohyunnie?”

“Ne…waeyo?”

“Er…nothing…thanks hyung…”

I walk lazily to our waiting room because I don’t feel like seeing my girlfriend right now. In fact, I miss another girl. Yoona.

“Aish…Yoona ah…” I sighed.

It was about 5 months since I last met her in my dream. After I officially became a couple with Seohyun, we no longer met. I really miss her. I know I shouldn’t be like this but I can’t help it. My mind was full with Yoona. I think of her every second.

“Oppa!” Seohyun rush towards me when she sees me and hugs me immediately.

“Oh…Seohyun ah…”

“Oppa…bogoshippo…”

“Ne…why you are here? I thought that you have dance practiced?”

“Why? Is it wrong for me to came and support my boyfriend?” she pouted.

“Aniyo…I didn’t mean it…have you eaten already?”

“Ne…what about you oppa? Do you want to eat? I make a lunchbox for you…”

“Really? I will eat after the concert…gomawo Seohyun ah…” I patted her head.

“Okay boys…get ready for our stage…” manager hyung called all the members.

“I got to go…see you after this…” I bid goodbye to Seohyun.

“Okay…see you later oppa…”

“1 2 3…Kill them all!” all the members cheered before going on the stage for our Super Show 4.

I can feel my heart thumping loudly against my chest. This is crazy! I need to calm down or else I will ruin our performances.

Suddenly I can feel someone hold my hand tightly and I look up to see Donghae hyung smiled at me sweetly.

“Kyuhyun ah, we can do this!” he pump up his fist into the air.

I just laughed. This is silly. I was like preparing my debut stage. In fact, this was my hundred times on stage for God sake.

“Hyung, fighting!” I encouraged Donghae hyung the same way he encouraged me.

When we are on stage, all I can see was pearl sapphire blue color shining brightly and I just can feel how much ELF love us.

During our Bonamana remix, we walk around the stage to see all the fans. Hyukkie hyung grabs my hand and bring me towards the area his fans gathered together. He was just wanted to show off his popularity. He really enjoyed the cheered from them. Mehrong.

But someone there caught my eyes. I close my eyes tightly, and opened them once again but all I can see was one person. Did I miss her so much till I even imagining her on stage??

I grab her hands and she seems shocked.

“Im Yoona?” I ask her carefully and her eyes widened.

“Ho-how do you know my name??” she stuttered.

“Is it you Yoona? This is really you??” I can’t tell exactly what did I feel at that time…my eyes starts to watery with my tears…the time I was waiting for finally comes..

“Kyu ah, let’s go…” Hyukkie hyung grabs my hand, maybe he was panicked because our fans start to pay attention towards me and Yoona.

End of Kyuhyun POV

“What was that for??” Eunhyuk ask Kyuhyun while they walked towards their main stage.

“It was Yoona…” the younger one answered slowly, still dumbfounded.

“Yoona? The one in your dream? Really??”” Eunhyuk start to give positive response.

“Ne…”

“I got to tell Hae about this…” he grinned happily.

In waiting room( during Henry solo stage)

“Hae!”

“What Hyukjae? Did you found EunHae sign once again?”

“No…but we did found something more interesting…”

“We?”

“Kyu and me…”

“What? Kyuhyuk banner?”

“Yoona…we found Yoona…”

“Yoona?” the younger one keep silence for a while, trying to remember Yoona.

“Did you remember her?”

“The one that always appear in your dream?” Donghae’s eyes meet with Kyuhyun and the maknae nodded his head.

All the members gasp in shock.

“Really??”

“Did she really the one that was in Kyu’s dream?”

“Wow…”

The waiting room filled with noise from the hyungs.

“Kyu ah…Where was she?”

“Ya...in what area? We can walk towards the area later…”

“Yup…we want to see our sister in law to be…”

“She was at the area where my fans gathered…” Eunhyuk said proudly.

“Really?? I wonder if she has sight problems…”Ryeowook blurted out.

“Yah! Eternal maknae!”

“Kyu ah, did she was pretty??”

“She was the truly goddess…I never met anyone as pretty as her before…” Eunhyuk answered the question on Kyuhyun behalf.

Now everyone was eager to be on stage because they want to see Yoona. When it was Do Re Mi, all of them take the opportunity to go towards Yoona and leave the shy maknae by himself at the main stage.

When it was times for them to teach the lucky fan Do Re Mi dance steps, they choose Yoona and Kyuhyun was the one that responsible to teach her.

“Hyung, I can’t do this…” the maknae hiding behind the leader.

“Waeyo? You are shy?” Shindong .

“Wow…our evil maknae knows how to be shy?? Amazing…”

“Kyu ah…go…” the leader push the maknae that hiding behind him to move forward.

“Hyung, stop this…” Kyuhyun’s face start to blush.

“Wow…our maknae really shy…”

All the hyungs happy to see the new side of their maknae.

When Kyuhyun stand behind Yoona and hold her hands to teach her the dance steps, he can feel his heart pounding like crazy. Oh God, he was really in love. This time, in a real life!

 

Okay…new update…

I have a bad news for you guys….T_T

I just knew that my final examination was in the middle of July…

If I failed this time, I have to repeat another year and I can’t join my clinical practice*I don’t want to*

So, I decided to put this story in hiatus….mianhae…*bow*

I will start writing back around August…so, I understand if you choose to unsubscribe…

I’m really sorry my dear readers….enjoy this update…

dylan_snsd4ever~hye…I just read your fanfics and just one word, you’re an awesome writer…I really enjoy your story…^_^ they already met, but unfortunately, I have to go…T_T

soneluvsnsd~they already did dear…and new update for you…^_^

yoonaaddict247~ I will update more Kyuna moments when I start writing back…mianhae…T_T

snyckh~yeah…but now, he already met Yoona…honestly, I also don’t know what will happen to Seokyu…=)