Different Yoona

In My Dream

 

Yoona POV

I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent me shouting like a crazy fan girl when I saw Eunhyuk oppa walking to our area. He was in front of me!! I felt like I was dreaming…I saw his gummy smile…he wave at me….Eunhyuk oppa smile at me!!!

But then someone grabs my hand and he was standing there staring at me in disbelieve.

“Im Yoona?” he asked me carefully and my eyes widened at his question.

“Ho-how do you know my name??” I stuttered.

“Is it you Yoona? This is really you??” he tightened the grip and I can see his eyes start to watery. What’s wrong with him?? How did Cho Kyuhyun knows my name and why did he seems shocked when he see me? Did we know each other? But I don’t remember seeing him anywhere before. The fans around us start to notice us and before something else happen, Eunhyuk oppa grabs his arm and pulled him away from me. 

“You have something to explain to me…”

“I have none Nana…I don’t know him…”

“Really? I don’t think so…both of you looks like a couple that hasn’t met for a long time…explaining why he was so shocked seeing your face…”

“I swear I don’t know him! You know I hate lying…and to even think me dating an idol…are you out of your mind???”

“Sorry…I forgot about your taboo with idol…” she muttered slowly but still reached my ears.

I just sighed. It’s not my fault that I hate idols…it’s just they are too arrogant and selfish.

The concert moves on and what makes me shocked the most was they choose ME as the lucky fan to learned Do Re Mi dance step with them on the stage!!

Actually Cho Kyuhyun was supposed to teach me but I can see he was unwilling to do so. He kept hiding behind Leeteuk oppa and was resisting when they pushed him towards me. And when he stands behind me, he kept a wide distance between us…did he dislike me that much??

“Er…can I have Eunhyuk oppa teaching me instead of this person?” I asked Leeteuk oppa carefully.

“Ye-yes…of course you can...is that ok with you Kyuhyun?” he asked the maknae.

“Absolutely fine…I don’t even wish to do so at the first place…”

That brat… this was the reason why I dislike idol…because of the arrogant person like him…because of the evil maknae like him! I wonder how Gamers can adore him so much.

I had so much fun having Eunhyuk oppa teaching me instead that devil. He was known as dancing machine anyway…

“Do you want to spend more times with us after this? We have party after the concert…would you like to come?” Eunhyuk oppa whispered to me.

“Can I?”

“Of course you can…stay in the hall after the concert…”

“Okay…but can I bring my friend along? I can’t just leave her alone…”

He nodded and with that, he walks me toward my area.

Kyuhyun POV

“Er…can I have Eunhyuk oppa teaching me instead of this person?” she asked Teukie hyung carefully and I don’t know why but my heart ached so much…this person? She didn’t even know my name…

“Ye-yes…of course you can...is that ok with you Kyuhyun?” Teukie hyung eyeing me worriedly.

“Absolutely fine…I don’t even wish to do so at the first place…” there he goes…my harsh comments...I don’t even wish to say that but the frustration makes me do so. She was shocked hearing the words and I can see anger in her eyes. Great Cho Kyuhyun…you make she hates you at the first meeting…

When I see she was laughing with Eunhyuk hyung, I know jealousy take all over me. I just can’t stand watching them anymore and leave the stage.

“Yoona ah…I miss you…I miss seeing you laughing like that whenever we are together…I miss you so much…”

“Do you know that it hurt me so much seeing you laughing with another man even though he was my hyung?”

“Do you know that you belong to me? Do you know that????”

I’m glad there wasn’t anybody in the restroom…so that I can shouted as much as I can…but then, I can feel tears start to flow on my cheek…

“I’m here you know…” the voice behind me makes me jump from my seat.

“Hae hyung…”

“Don’t worry…Hyukjae won’t take Yoona away from you…he already had me…” he chuckled but I don’t find it funny.

“It’s not funny…”

“Ok…that was harsh Cho Kyuhyun….”

“Mianhae hyung…I just not in the mood to joking around…”

“Arasso…I just want to inform you that Yoona are going with us for the party after this…” he winked at me.

“Yoona??”

“Yes…Hyukjae and I invited her…you can thank us later…”he pats my shoulder lightly.

“Gomawo hyung…” I hug him tightly…seriously, my hyungs are the best hyungs in the world.

“Anything for my precious dongsaeng…”

No One POV

Yoona was sitting at the center seat with Nana at her left side and Kyuhyun at the right side. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin were at the seat behind them and Leeteuk at the front seat beside the driver.

“So young lady, mind to introduce yourself?” Leeteuk tried to start the conversation.

“Ne…Im Yoona imnida…nice to meet you…” she bows.

“Kim Nana imnida…”

“So, are you still studying Yoona?”

“Ne…I was also a part time worker…”

“By the way, do you know our maknae, Kyuhyun?” Donghae asked innocently and this make Kyuhyun gave him death glare.

Yoona turn at her right side first before answering him.

“Of course I do…I know all Super Junior members…”

“No…no, what I mean is, do you always met him in your dream like Kyuhyunnie did? Do you remember the times you were together?”

“What do you mean by in my dream? Times we spent together?”

Meanwhile at the same time, Kyuhyun was giving Donghae you-are-so-dead-hyung- look and this makes the older one stuttered.

“No-nothing…I was just joking with you…” he replied playfully.

Yoona turns to her right side and facing Kyuhyun.

“Did Kyuhyun oppa know me?” she asked the maknae.

“N-no…why?”

“Nothing…it just that I recall seeing your face somewhere…but I can’t remember…”

Few minutes later, they are already in the restaurant, waiting for the food to come. Being choding Super Junior, they livened up the atmosphere playing games and the one that lose which is Yoona has to drink soju.

“Let me take that…Yoona dislike soju…” Kyuhyun offered himself and the guys just went ‘o’…

“Oppa, how did you know Yoona dislike soju?” out of her curiosity, Nana can’t help but to ask Kyuhyun.

“I-I…I just assumed that girl dislike soju?” He sounds unconvinced.

“So did you also assume that I dislike soju?”

“I think so?”

“Okay…I will accept that one…”

“Yeay! The foods were here…” Ryeowook claps his hand playfully.

“Yoona sshi, do you want chicken’s leg?” Sungmin offered the leg to Yoona.

“Yoona hates the legs…” before Yoona could answered Sungmin, Kyuhyun spoke first and take the chicken wing and put it on her plate.

“You like this, right?” he smiled at her sweetly but then reality hit him. She wasn’t Yoona that was in his dream. This Yoona knows nothing about his feeling or the memories they share together.

“How did you explain this one? I think only me and her dad know Yoona hates the legs…”

When Kyuhyun’s eyes meet Yoona, he can see she was waiting for him to answer that question.

“Because I know everything about Yoona…”

 

Annyeong my dear readers…

y Free & single…!!!

I’m back!! Miss me? No? ouch…that’s hurt you know…

Just kidding…finally my exam was over! =D

I’m sorry if this chap …I’m still finding my old rhythm after resting for a long time…

Anyway, enjoy this update…comments are appreciated…^^

Riryyii~yup…they finally met…new update for you…^^

Muteeara~I’m back!! Btw,thanks for your wish..I’m so happy exam finally over…=D

Sujukyle~Yoona POV…I hope I’m not disappointed you though…

Dyah23~I don’t know yet what will happen to Seo…but I will consider Yonghwa as my new character…thanks ;)

Hino_ikuto2~new update for you!^^

Intankyuna~hi dear…I’m glad you love this fic…thanks for your good luck wish and thanks for waiting! ^^

S2kyuyoonhae~hi my dear dongsaeng…I keep my promise to update…keke..btw,may I know your bias in Suju? Kyu or Hae?

Sorry readers…I just have to re upload this chap…

I lost all the comments…T_T