her Boyfriend?

In My Dream

 

When Kyuhyun’s eyes meet Yoona, he can see she was waiting for him to answer that question.

“Because I know everything about Yoona…”

“Pardon??” Nana asked him with her eyebrows raised.

“Wh-wha-what I meant is…”

       “Naega tteottdahamyeon da wichyeo oppa, oppa.

        Tokyo, London, New York, Paris, oppa, oppa.

        I’m so cool, I’m so cool, party like a superstar

       ippeun ideul da moyeora tteottda oppa, oppa.”  

Kyuhyun was interrupted by Yoona’s phone.

“Yoboseyo? Mwoh???? Yes,I will be right back…”

“Is there something wrong?” Eunhyuk asked Yoona that are now standing.

“Mianhae oppa…I have to go home now…something unexpected happens…” she bows slightly.

“Do I have to go too?” Nana that are now stared at her with puppy eyes pouted.

“Yes…please?” she pleaded.

“Arasso…kaja…”

“Do you need a ride? Kyuhyun can send you home…” Leetuk asked her and the maknae stared at him with a shocked expression but then smile slightly towards the leader.

“Eh? It’s ok oppa…I will be fine…” she waved towards them and exited the restaurant.

“That’s it?? Really Cho Kyuhyun??” the eternal maknae glared at the youngest one.

“Kyuhyun ah…you may not seeing her anymore…don’t you think you need to do something? Getting her phone number maybe?” Donghae suggested.

“Or you should insisted on sending her home…you can know where she live though…” Yesung shakes his head regretting the maknae wasn’t doing anything.

Kyuhyun just stay at where he was, frozen, still thinking what he should do.

“Kyuhyun ah…” Leeteuk spoke but before he could finish his sentence, Kyuhyun already dashing outside, chasing Yoona.

Kyuhyun POV

“Yeay!!! That’s how Super Junior maknae should be!!” I can hear they cheered while I’m running outside.

I can’t see her anywhere…there are a lot of people outside here…no way I can find her…

“Aish….” I sighed and turn back but then I saw someone familiar turning at the corner of the building. Yes, with that silky hair, milky skin, perfect body, stunning face, no one else got all that except my Yoona. I chased after her and when I was closed enough with her, I called her name.

“Yoona sshi!!” I shouted.

She turned and her face shows that she was surprised to see me.

“Oh…Kyuhyun sshi…” she bows.

“Take this…I promise I will find you…wait for me…” I handed her my phone and before she could even say a word, I run back towards the restaurant. When I turned at the corner, I can see from the corner of my eyes that she was still there, stunned and still looking at me.

“I promise I will find you…no matter what…” I closed my eyes and promised myself.

Yoona POV

      “Beep..”

“Yoona, your phone…”

“Not mine dad…”

“It’s yours…and when did you changed your phone?” dad coming into my room with Kyuhyun’s phone in his hand.

“O-oh…that belongs to Nana…we just changing our phone you know…” I laughed nervously. I don’t want dad knew I was meeting Super Junior today. No, I can’t broke his heart…he can’t be reminded about that woman.

Dad nodded and hand me the phone.

“You got message just now…”

“Ne…good night dad…have a nice sleep and please rest…you freak me out just now…I thought I will lost you when I got the call saying you passed out.”

“Arasso…good night my princess…”

When dad wasn’t in my room anymore, I took the phone and slide the screen to unlock it and that’s when I saw a message so I just read it.

      From: Pumpkin hyung

      Sub: Yoona sshi, are you sleeping?

Pumpkin hyung? I don’t remember I save anyone’s number using that name. oh crap! This wasn’t my phone.

       To : Pumpkin hyung

      Sub: Kyuhyun sshi? Is that you?

Is it him? But why would Kyuhyun message me?

      From : Pumpkin hyung

      Sub : Yeah it’s me…are you sleeping?

It’s him!

       To: Pumpkin hyung

      Sub : If I was, I wouldn’t replying your message…did you message me because you want your       phone back?

It should be that…he wouldn’t message me without any reason.

       From : Pumpkin hyung

       Sub : of course because of that…would you like to tell me where is your house? I will come to pick it up tomorrow morning.

And why did he give me this phone at the first place??!!! Mehrong.

      To: Pumpkin hyung

     Sub : No! I will just drop your phone at Kona Beans tomorrow morning…you can pick up your phone there.

This guy really gets on my nerves. I still got tons of work to do tomorrow and yet he’s taking my times because of his stupid action!

      From : Pumpkin hyung

      Sub : what??? No!! I will come to pick it up at your home tomorrow morning…end of discussion! Good night princess^^

At my home your . He doesn’t even know where my home at…my princess? I don’t know why…but my heart feel warm…I don’t know why but I like it….

 

Tomorrow morning….

“Yoona ah, wake up! Your boyfriend’s here already!”

“Arasso appa…”what?? Did I just heard boyfriend?? Who? I don’t have any boyfriend!

I just rushing downstairs without fixing my hair or either my clothes and to my surprise, Cho Kyuhyun was at dining table eating breakfast with my dad!

“You! What are you doing here???” oh no…dad can’t know who he was.

“Oh…morning sweetie…you look pretty today….” He smiled and winked at me.

Sweetie?? Is he out of his mind?? And how did he find out my house???

“Tsk…tsk…how can you be my daughter…how can you greet your boyfriend with a messy hair and crumpled pajama?” he shaked his head.

“Appa!” I pouted

“Get ready…Kyuhyun said that both of you are going for a date…and how come my only daughter never told me that she already has boyfriend?”

“Mwoh?? Dating? Appa! I have a lot of work to do tod-ay…” before I could finish my words, dad butted in.

“It’s okay…you don’t have to help me today…just enjoy your date…”

“But…”

“Go get ready. Kyuhyun already here for half an hour...does you want your boyfriend to wait for you any longer?”

But dad, he wasn’t my boyfriend. I stomped my feet and slammed the door hard, making sure he heard that. Later, he will know the true Im Yoona…how dare he played with me! He maybe evil, but I’m the devil!

Kyuhyun POV

“How did you find out where’s my house??” she glared at me as soon as we were in the car.

Yes…this Yoona indeed were different with my Yoona but I don’t care about it…Im Yoona is still Im Yoona…I know my Yoona was buried deep inside this Yoona…

“I have my own way…never heard GPS?”

She just glared at me but it doesn’t matter whether he was happy or angry, she still looked pretty. I can’t help myself but to chuckle at her cuteness.

“What was so funny?? And this is a warning! Never come to my home again! My dad can’t see you…”

“Why not? He likes me very much…”

“Yeah…sure…” she said in a cynical tone.

“Why I was forbidden to come at your house?”

“Because I told so!”

“Okay…I will come to pick you up tomorrow morning for our second date…” I smirked.

“Cho Kyuhyun!” she glared at me.

“Tell me first then I won’t come…”

“Fine! Because you are an idol…I can’t let my dad seeing me talking or be friends with any idol…”

“Why?”

“Stop asking will you??”

“Is it because of your mom?”

She just stared at me with her doe eyes before she muttered something under her breath.

“How come you know about that when we don’t even know each other and I never talked about that with anyone?”

 

Ok guys…really really sorry for the late update…

The AFF really crazy this week…

You can shout at me now…I know this chap …*hiding*

I can’t really brainstorming myself right know…

I just joined my college committee and it was really busy…

And sorry, I can’t reply to any comments because all of it gone…T_T

And as my sorry, I will try to update another story…

One shot of kyuna…I wrote it long time ago but doesn’t have any confidence to post it…

I’m in writing one shot…but shout out at the comments box if you want me to post it…

If I got 20 YES from you, I will post it…

S2kyuyoonhae~no comments dear dongsaeng…I love seeing you shouting any possibilities but I can’t say anything…you have to stay tune with my story…keke...btw, thanks for rewrite your comments...=)