Kiss???

In My Dream

 

Kyuhyun POV

“Is it because of your mom?”

She just stared at me with her doe eyes before she muttered something under her breath.

“How come you know about that when we don’t even know each other and I never talked about that with anyone?”

“Because I know everything about you Yoona…” I look into her eyes.

She’s staring into my eyes intensely, trying to read my mind.

“Who are you exactly? My stalker??”

“Me? Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior is stalker??” I laugh at her words.

“Then? How do you know about me??”

“Do you really wish to know?”

“Yah…stop fooling around! Just tell me!”

“Wow…you’re sure hot tempered girl…”  I smirk.

“Are you going to tell me or not?” her hands are ready to opened the door, in case if I won’t tell her.

“I will…after our dating, I will give you the clue…” I smiled at her playfully.

“What dating? We aren’t couple…dating are for lovers…just sent me to my college…” she fasten the seatbelt.

“Really? Then if you don’t call it dating, shall we call it hang out together?”

End of Kyuhyun POV

“Where are we going??” Yoona rolled her eyed annoyingly.

“Anywhere you wish…”

“Is that so? Then, shall we grab something to eat?”

“We just ate breakfast half an hour ago…” Kyuhyun frowned.

“I’m hungry…any problem with that?”

“Aish…arasso…arasso…can’t you be a little polite?”

“This was polite enough for your information Mr.Cho...and by the way, what do you mean by the clue you talked about earlier?”

“What clue?” Kyuhyun pretended he hasn’t said anything.

“The clues about how you know about me…and don’t pretend like you don’t know or else, I will jump out from this car…”

“Aish…do you live by threaten other people? You’re so good in this…” he scoffed.

“Yes I am…does it harm you??”

“Yes Yoong…I miss my gentle and sweet Yoong…” his eyes full with sadness but before Yoona could realized it, Kyuhyun turned his face away from her.

“We’re here…” he muttered slowly.

“Are you okay Kyuhyun sshi? You suddenly become quiet…and emotional…”she shrugged her shoulder.

“Yes…let’s go shiksin…I bet you’re starving right now…” he smirked.

“Don’t’t you EVER call me shiksin!” she glared at him but Kyuhyun just ignored her and walk into the restaurant.

Yoona POV

“Yoong…eat slowly…I won’t eat your food…”

He’s really weird…in minutes, he will be sweet and concerned about me but minutes later, he returned becoming cynical and evil Cho Kyuhyun that I know…and the way he called me, Yoong…I don’t know why but it does feel right…

He suddenly grabs my chin and wiped something at the corner of my mouth.

“Em…you have something there…” he muttered without looking at me and his cheek starts to turn pinkish.

“Oh…thank you…” I just replied back and I can’t take my eyes off from his face.

The way he was blushing right know make my heart flustered. He looks innocents and cute. His shy face looks like he was just finished confessing to his first love.

“So, can we go now?” he stands up and the moment he walks away from our table, I know he tried to run away from this situation.

“Omo…how cute…” I can’t help but to chuckle at his action. So Super Junior evil maknae also knows how to feel shy. I discovered something amazing today.

 

“Is Hyukjae hyung was your bias in Super Junior?” he starts our conversation as soon as we were in the car.

“Yes…why?”

“What makes him your bias? Is it because he looks awesome when he danced?”

“Hurm…yeah…it was one of the reasons why I like him…”

“What if I can dance like him?? Will I become your bias?”

“Mworago?” I stared at him in disbelieve. Did he just ask me if he can be my bias?

“If I can dance like the anchovy, will you like me too?” he repeated the question with more firm tone.

“No…yes, it was true that I like his cool danced but it wasn’t the main reason why I like him. He was the first person that changed my thought that not all idols are arrogant and selfish as they look…”

“Hyukkie hyung did? But he was the most selfish person among the members…he won’t even shared his food with me…” he pouted and I found that was cute…he may be called evil but his affection towards his hyungs just shows how much he was spoiled by them.

“Did you just thinking how handsome I was?” his voice brings me back into reality.

“Pardon?”

“The way you stared at me…did you just fall in love with me?” he smirked.

“Wow…you really got an imagination Cho Kyuhyun…” I scoffed.

“Why? Thousands of girls are dying to be at your place right now…”

“Is that so? How stupid they are…” I just laughed.

“Yah, yah…stop laughing at me!”

“I won’t…” I stucked my tongue out.

“Stop or else I will…”

“You will what?” I still laughing.

He stops the car at the roadside and he pulled my neck closer to him before he leaned forward and a moment later, I can feel his soft lips landed on mine. I was too stunned to even react at his sudden action. The kiss was short but it feels so long to me…

“I will kiss you…”

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun! How dare you!” I yelled at him.

“Wae? I did warn you to stop laughing Yoong…” he starts driving back but the smile never leaves his lips.

“Aish…jinjja! You’re !!” I glared at him.

“Kyuhyun jjang…” he grinned like a little kids that just got his dream toys.

“Just sent me to my college…”

“What about our dating? I mean our hang out? Don’t you want the clue?”

“I don’t give any damn care about the clue anymore…just sent me to my college…” I said without looking at his face. How dare he steal my first kiss!

“Yoong…are you mad at me?”

“Yes!! I am Mr. Cho!!! You stole my first kiss!!!” I was going to tell him that but I can’t…he can’t know that it was my first kiss or else, he will use that to tease me about how I never dated before.

“Yoong ah…say something please? Are you mad at me?”

“Yoong ah…mianhae…don’t be mad ok?” he pulled my hand and kiss it slowly before brings it to his chest. His puppy eyes stared at me like a little kid trying to pursuing his mom to buys him ice-cream.

Ok…he may be the least member that I like in Super Junior but I really can’t resist his pleading face.

“Where are we going next?” I ask him and pulled my hands away from his grip.

His face lightens at my words.

“To my secret place…” he winked at me.

“Where?”

“I can’t tell you yet…I’m sorry Yoong…I really want our first date, I mean our first hang out to be like a normal person but I can’t do that…my fans may killed you after this…”

“Cheh…you’re not that popular…”

“What do you mean by not that popular? I’m at the 3rd place in our most popular member’s ranking…” he said proudly.

“Yeah…I’m sure that half of the people that involved in the survey are Gamers…” I laughed. I know he was popular but it wouldn’t hurt if I’m playing with him a bit right?

“No…they are not!! All people loves me…not just Gamers…”

“Stops bragging about yourself…”

“It was facts Miss Im Yoona…”

“Yeah…whatever…” I rolled my eyes. Tired to argue with him.

“I win…” from the corner of my eyes I can see he was grinning. He was such a childish and…annoying.

“What’s wrong with your face? Stomach ache?” he laughs.

“No…just annoyed with someone names Cho Kyuhyun…” I smirked.

Yes…he was really annoying…but, I can feel something between us…something that keep me closer to him even though I keep to run away from him…did we know each other in the past? Did he know me? Who’s Cho Kyuhyun exactly?

 

Annyeong readers…^^

Mianhae for late update…

Yes, you’re not dreaming…double update this time…=)

Keep reading and comments…^^